The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd go out on a limb and say whichever company gifted the Radford family their trip is likely the same one to gift the Inghams. I've no doubt Sarah approached them bagging up the number of subs they have and how they're oh so super duper successful as a vlogging family to blag the freebie trip

Reactions: 8
So they are probably going to Holland... couldn't they have just drove there with the caravan from France? Why go all the way back to the UK just to go back again? (Unless it's gifted of course :rolleyes:).
This! Calais is only 4 hours to Duinrell

Reactions: 3
All right you Tattlers my internet went down for a few hours and you guys go and start a new thread. I am almost afraid to go to bed. I might miss something. There is a very a lot of things going on with the Traveling Minghams!

Did anyone else notice when Esme showed her Lol she took off the hat and said it looked like her dad 🤠. She should make it a beanie and rub it in grease. Then it would look like her dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That Duinrell looks like quite a fun place. I'm going to be gutted when the Inghams make it look like a total borefest for the next week.

Reactions: 7
Ugh lazy and creepy have raised their kids to be so ungrateful and materialistic- in the vlog when lazy was talking about going to see her nan, ALL esme is excited for her is the gifts. They left creepy to do all the washing, stay up all night clearing the caravan and the girls doing absolutely nothing. They aren’t excited to see Sarah’s nan, only esme is excited because she is the only on getting a gift. It saddens me that parents still raise their kids like that :((

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Never thought id feel sorry for creepy...but alas here we are. That grotty lazy witch literally does nothing!! Other than eat and hold jace. Chris has done all the driving home, all the editing of all the vlogs and now all the prep for the next "adventure" and what does that bleeping trossel do? Fill her face with her sisters scones, and have a fleeting visit with her nanna: oh dont forget the pub food after. Doesn't show her sisters new kitchen or the children, doesnt reslly engage much with katrina, proves that she always lets her nanna down, openly admits that people dont really stay at their home when they are away, and leaves jace in the same outfit for 48 hours. Oh and the fact that sarahs younger kids act like strangers in their own auntys home with their own cousins. So news flash everyone..the inghams home is mostly empty when they are away. She has no sense of safety whats so ever!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Lazy so reads everything on here, I am so ashamed I watched the vlog🙈🙉🙊 she mentioned that jace is in the same outfit as yesterday, plus people stay in their house!!!!!

Why is she wondering and checking the sizes of jace’s clothes (to see what fits him) when she was so happy 2 days ago because he was back to newborn sizes

Reactions: 11
Thought lazy and creepy didn't drink?! Seems they did in the restaurant!

I can't believe Chris did everything for the next trip and sorted stuff from the last whilst lazy gallivanted around having fun. Must be because she's got him wrapped around her finger after what he's done.

Reactions: 11
There awful that’s what I thought with money they have that be the first thing I would have done😂 when you look back at her in old vlogs there not that bad it seems as time goes on her appearance has got so much worst

We go with Eurocamp every year I hope it’s not been gifted to them 😡
Yeh and the rabbit teeth

• Haha
I went to Duinrell in May.
It’s literally a campsite in Europe.... why didn’t they stop there on their trip?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I went to Duinrell in May.
It’s literally a campsite in Europe.... why didn’t they stop there on their trip?!
Yeah, they could've driven there from France, instead of the mammoth journey back home for 1 day.

I have a feeling Sarah is worse than chris I think Chris would have admitted and said sorry I think its lazy that's just thinking about her £££££££

Reactions: 12
Is Sarah about to join a gym and get fit??? This I gotta see....
She did used to go to the gym occasionally, when Isla was very young. It didn’t last more than a few visits though but she always seemed to thoroughly enjoy it. 😆

C94D0808-47EF-41CA-8D27-E7EEA8A4D052.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I have a feeling Sarah is worse than chris I think Chris would have admitted and said sorry I think its lazy that's just thinking about her £££££££
I was thinking this I think he would have come forward and spoke more about it but its her she is the controlling one and always thinks of money cause she knows if he did that’s there tit so called tv show gone and she have to actual get if her arse and work. Sorry for the swear words 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 13
Never thought id feel sorry for creepy...but alas here we are. That grotty lazy witch literally does nothing!! Other than eat and hold jace. Chris has done all the driving home, all the editing of all the vlogs and now all the prep for the next "adventure" and what does that bleeping trossel do? Fill her face with her sisters scones, and have a fleeting visit with her nanna: oh dont forget the pub food after. Doesn't show her sisters new kitchen or the children, doesnt reslly engage much with katrina, proves that she always lets her nanna down, openly admits that people dont really stay at their home when they are away, and leaves jace in the same outfit for 48 hours. Oh and the fact that sarahs younger kids act like strangers in their own auntys home with their own cousins. So news flash everyone..the inghams home is mostly empty when they are away. She has no sense of safety whats so ever!!!
Insurance company will love that

I’m no fan of Chris and obviously the allegations if true are gross the age of the girls etc. But I’m not surprised Chris cheats on Sarah if true, she treats him like absolute tit and does nothing, and I also don’t condone cheating. But she seriously takes the piss

Reactions: 18
Possible but he goes into hiding whenever the going gets tough and leaves her to carry on the tv show. He is a little boy, not a man

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.