The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waterpark accidents and things like that are always popular on youtube. Same with roller coaster accidents, stuck in lift, plane crash those sorts of things.

See how many more fake accidents they can make up.

Something on Lazy's story now, Jace in his carseat wearing pink sunglasses.

They have the same seating at Duinrell from looking at streetview.

I need to get out more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Trying to cover up the merch of wherever they are on insta i see..

Reactions: 2
Definately duinrell you can see the frog logo on the cap 🐸 good try Sarah 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And he’s back in his car seat!!!! If he’s such a “biiiiigggg boyyyy” put him in his pushchair 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Poor baby scrunched in that seat 24/7

Reactions: 8
There’s a possibility that when Lazy complained about the ‘neighbours’ at one campsite and Creepy may have had a bruise on his face, that we have overlooked the most logical explanation. It appears clear that Creepy was taking a selfie, flashing his Tommy tough guy gang signs, but he didn’t realise that by a quirk of fate, there was a skater from a rival gang on the next pitch. One thing led to another, the debate about the most efficient bearings to use in blades escalated into some harsh words about beanies and personal hygiene and then it was on like Donkey Kong. The only thing that saved him from a proper eating were his pleading cries of ‘Not the face, not the face, this is my bread and butter man.’

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Definately duinrell you can see the frog logo on the cap 🐸 good try Sarah 😂
100% where they are. Had another look and thiers the frog. Love that we were on to them yesterday about this place 😂

Reactions: 10
I’ve been there. Nice place.

Soooo do we reckon gifted? They’d never be this secretive if they paid. 🐸

• Wow
Reactions: 12
As you lot haven’t heard it yet today..... goooooooood morning littul man!
You're such a chieky man!

From the things Sarah has said eg on this trip she mentioned that in order to go on her own school trip she did chores for her grandparents as they paid for her trip because her parents couldn’t afford it. It’s like she does her utmost to ensure that her children don’t have to live through the self perceived poverty that she did, but what she doesn’t see that they are working incredibly hard only in a different way to pay for their getaways and in the mean time sacrificing their privacy and right to reply. It would be far more enriching and wholesome if as you said they spent time and did little jobs for their great grandmother. It’s a very odd world she’s set up for those kids and I think it comes from a place of deep fear from Sarah that she’ll ever be in the same position she was growing up again.
Those girls are working. In front of the camera day in and day out

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’ve been there. Nice place.

Soooo do we reckon gifted? They’d never be this secretive if they paid. 🐸
It was 100% gifted, they have given out a couple of gifted holidays this summer.
Obviously not aware of questionable behaviour by any of the familys.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
100% where they are. Had another look and thiers the frog. Love that we were on to them yesterday about this place 😂
I couldn’t see any frog 🐸 you guys are definitely better at this than me 🤣 they’ll definitely have been gifted it, without a shadow of a doubt. I honestly don’t think these companies give a hoot about the backgrounds or allegations on the people they gift to, even the bad publicity like their recent baby abandonment drama in the national press and of course the original creepy messages only serve to help their cause.
All the holiday companies want is people to look at their ig or google them and that in itself will have more reach than traditional advertising which is far more costly in comparison.
The more people that are aware or follow them, because they love them or hate them is ultimately bringing more gifts and income the Inghams way.
Any messages that people send will be met with a standard ‘thank you for your message blah blah response’ and will give more imaginary fuel to their imaginary harassment case.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
To me it looked like isla was picking her nose and that's why theres an emoji covering her lol, in jaces sunglasses you also see her pull her hand from her face

Reactions: 1
It was 100% gifted, they have given out a couple of gifted holidays this summer.
Obviously not aware of questionable behaviour by any of the familys.
Is it a resort? What is the name of the place? Do we not know yet? I want to report them

I'm not very knowledgeable on car seats ect but I'm guessing Jace shouldn't be in the seats he is constantly? What is it gonna do to his spine?

Of course it’s gifted - no way they would have driven 8-9 hrs home and fly back to where they started from otherwise.

These 2 morons buy the kids caps...doubt it, another freebie!!

D678905B-F466-4C07-AB6F-BBBDAEE92830.jpeg
346A8822-691A-4697-9174-AFF1CE6E660B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I was thinking this too.

C H R I S . I N G H A M | Powered By Chai Latte + The Chai Fam | The Ingham Family | Blader Fam Wordwide

That is on his Instagram, I am embarrassed for him! He has 4/5 kids, he's caused his family a huge amount of stress and pain and he still behaves like an emo teen dick. He is a tit skater, has one trick, but thinks he's some sort of a legend, just like he claims to be a mathematical genius.

And then he pulls that gang sign in every over-filtered picture, wearing a noddy hat.

He needs to give up the fantasy.

I am feeling reallly Chris-ranty today.

Let's cut Chris some slack! He's bound to still pull the odd gang sign! Remember he's now helping people.......

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.