The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine part gifting a holiday to a YouTube family and the inghams turn up! šŸ˜‚

*Sarah lay on a sun lounger, munching on a pot noodle!*

Sarah.. ā€œHIIIIIIII GUUUUUYYYSSS!! Weā€™re in doindoinodonyafelruly park and this place is absolutely A-May-zinggg! Weā€™d totally spend our own money on it if it wasnā€™t part gifted!ā€

*sarah points her big toe at the pool*

Sarah.. ā€œThe pools over there. We canā€™t get the girls out of it. Can we Chris? Itā€™s got everything! Slides and water and inflatables and water and slides and a pool! Thereā€™s a theme park somewhere down there but weā€™ve not bothered because the girls love the pool. Donā€™t they Chris? Jace is down there playing in the dingy! ā€œwhoā€™s a cheeky boy?!ā€ Get the wide angle lens and fetch him for me Chris. he needs a feed!ā€

*Chris off camera*

Chris.. ā€œhow do you spell district, babe?!ā€

Sarah *rolling her eyes* ā€œD I S S T R I C K!ā€

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Itā€™s so infuriating that these companies donā€™t do background checks, and then this happens. Poor companies clueless to the tit show they take wherever they go! At least they know, I would hate to be looked at the way the staff will be looking at them from now on..why bother?!
Iā€™d bet my bottom dollar that Lazy ā€˜reached outā€™ to the company when she saw that the Radford Family had been gifted a stay, that would help explain why it was tagged on the end of their Euro camp in Europe experience because that would have already been planned, they were obviously still begging for holidays just as their first ā€˜adventureā€™ began... remember guys, in the Ingham Family as one adventure ends another begged for freebie begins! They really do hate to spend their own money, how many times was it mentioned in the one trip that they had to pay for our of their own pockets??? They really have zero shame.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Omggg Sarah just announced on the latest vlog that the last few weeks she's been super duper busy and is looking forward to doing "nothfin". witch...you and your swollen flaps have been sat down for the last few weeks doing nothfin you lazy lazy baked bean witch.
She sits so much Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t developed pressure sores

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For someone that "doesn't drink", she don't half drink a lot.
She never drinks, I bet itā€™s sugar free too because she never has sugar either, in fact thatā€™s just a plain glass of water, itā€™s all you jealous haterzzzz that think otherwise

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This is a marketing decision though, itā€™s advertising not charity, theyā€™re not doing it out of the goodness of their hearts unfortunately, not many companies will.
They want their name out there and influencer marketing is a big thing right now so these trips are going to happen.
But I really wish they would pick better candidates, actually take a look at the people theyā€™re using to promote their brand, because this canā€™t be seen as a success for them when theyā€™re already getting complaints....

OH MY GAWD DO YOU THINK WEā€™LL GET ANOTHER RANT..
COULD WE BE THAT LUCKY šŸ˜‚

Queue the Sarah ā€œDixonā€ rant dance šŸ˜Ž

Itā€™s times like this I really, really miss Sarahā€™s twitter account šŸ˜
I miss her Twitter too. Hey Sarah, there's nothing stopping you from having an account on here and joining in. I'm sure we'd all LOVE it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine spending a month around Europe in a caravan to go home to a SURPRISE another week in Europe, in a caravan, not only that but it one we practically drove past to get home 2 days ago šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She never drinks, I bet itā€™s sugar free too because she never has sugar either, in fact thatā€™s just a plain glass of water, itā€™s all you jealous haterzzzz that think otherwise
It only LOOKS like wine, because it's been taken on a wide angled lens

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
sarah saying they were so busy in the tin can for a month they didnā€™t have time sit down and relax. I must be missing something because that is all I saw her doing. Isnā€™t it pretty much her life.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Really, has it convinced you to look it up and maybe go?
Or are you angry at the fact theyā€™ve been gifted this, would it make you avoid it?
Personally anything I see gifted to an influencer makes me angry enough to look for an alternative option.
And add in the fact itā€™s the inghamā€™s šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
It makes me more determined to avoid the brand/product/company
Same.
Every brand that willy-nilly gifts stuff to Youtubers, I now make a point of avoiding.

Chris thinks we are all legends. "Anyone who guesses where we are, are legends in my eyes"
twit

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just to put all our mindā€™s at ease, in case there should be another lost GoPro incident in the water park. Creepy has come fully kitted out in their latest range of merch. A very understated wetsuit, complete with built-in flippers to hide those hobbit feet.

View attachment 35274
I just donā€™t know what to say. Yes I do. I LOVE this sight.

Reactions: 6
Itā€™s so infuriating that these companies donā€™t do background checks, and then this happens. Poor companies clueless to the tit show they take wherever they go! At least they know, I would hate to be looked at the way the staff will be looking at them from now on..why bother?!
I donā€™t understand why the press doesnā€™t pick up on this. It would make a great story on influencers who donā€™t declare gifted vacations on their vlogs and why they get away with.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Omggg Sarah just announced on the latest vlog that the last few weeks she's been super duper busy and is looking forward to doing "nothfin". witch...you and your swollen flaps have been sat down for the last few weeks doing nothfin you lazy lazy baked bean witch.
I thought 'swollen flaps' was quite witty but jeez 'lazy baked bean witch' has just killed me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I was only saying this to my daughter this morning. Everyone seems to be always complimenting Esme, but sadly deeply down sheā€™s just another spoilt product of her witch of a mother.
Esme just doesnt show it as much as isla
When shes not acting for the vlog (school, after the vlog ends)
I think shes a nice kind girl that is forced to be like her mother

Reactions: 2
Strange that whenever the Inghamā€™s have had these holidays gifted to them the company never have a clue as to who they are.
Often all you need to do to apply for gifted or sponsored ops is fill in a simple form online with your social media details, and viewer stats then you receive tickets/vouchers. Little or no vetting goes into it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.