The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally would not leave my baby with my 14 year old just so that I can go on a theme park ride. It's even weirder given that they've already been criticized for leaving the baby on the beach.

Reactions: 16
Honest to god, WHY WHY WHY, do those girls scream so bleeping much, if they are not screaming over presents it’s suprise holidays,theme park rides, or bloody 🕷 🐜 🐛. Ffs tell them to STFU. Rant over 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think because he was at home after 12. He said that the bus already stopped when he arrived at the station and it was really dark in the vlog.
Red light district don’t open till late!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I meant the crusty lips!
Yes. He used an old photo of Sarah with cold sores on The ifam store on Instagram to announce new mech is coming soon. Surely he could have found a better picture of her?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I personally would not leave my baby with my 14 year old just so that I can go on a theme park ride. It's even weirder given that they've already been criticized for leaving the baby on the beach.
See i would but only if i knew they were responsible enough and thier was a very low que. But isabelles not allowed to do anything alone and suddenly shes fine to babysit becuase sarah wants to do something, thats not fair.

Red light district don’t open till late!
I dont know. When we walked down thier it was mid afternoon and thier were girls in windows

• Haha
It's actually bad how much crap these guys eat.
Look I get when you go on holiday you tend to indulge. But they indulge in shite 24/7 because of their constant holiday lifestyle....
God I pity the girls and especially have in the future
I was just thinking on yesterday's vlog that Isla's teeth look quite yellow. I'm sure she doesn't brush them enough given the amount of sugar she eats.

Reactions: 9
I thought in an earlier vlog Sarah said Isla is getting the same teacher next year. Could it be Isla has to repeat a level? I am not British, so please educate me if I have misspoken,
Sometimes the teachers move around especially in primsry schools, so one year they may teach year 2 but the next yesr 3 which would mean the teacher moves with them to the next year. Its very rare in the UK (in my experience) that children repeat a year. My son had the same teacher 2 years running years 1 and 2.
[/QUOTE]
True! My daughter is in primary and has had a different teacher each year. When she used to be in year 3 she had a lovely teacher, but the following year she went on to teach a year 1 class.
However this year (yr6) she is having the same teacher as last year (yr5) which may I add she is extremely excited about. My daughter has ASD and struggles with routine which seems to be worsening. She always worries when she has to adjust to a new class. Her teacher was fantastic in helping to support her so I’m glad that she gets to stay with her, especially as this is her last yr of primary.

Reactions: 5
Been thinking about this, and surely if the trip was part gifted, they are duty bound to declare exactly what part was gifted under the ASA rules? I've seen people in the past who were gifted trips to Florida and they have declared that the accommodation, park tickets etc were all gifted and that was the full trip and they still made it clear. I would have expected more disclosure from the Inghams to state exactly which part of the trip was gifted?
Can’t see how it matters how much they got for free - they received benefit from duinrell for promoting them - doesn’t matter if it’s £20 or £20,000 - it’s still a sponsored video and should be properly declared. I’m sure the ASA will sort it out.

Unless of course they have an arrangement whereby they just ring them up and have a chuckle if they get complaints, like Social Services do.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can’t see how it matters how much they got for free - they received benefit from duinrell for promoting them - doesn’t matter if it’s £20 or £20,000 - it’s still a sponsored video and should be properly declared. I’m sure the ASA will sort it out.

Unless of course they have an arrangement whereby they just ring them up and have a chuckle if they get complaints, like Social Services do.
Of course it should be properly declared which is exactly why they should be clear and transparent about what exactly was gifted to them. Just saying it was "part gifted" isn't being clear and transparent in any way, shape or form.

Asa won’t do duck all. They just reply generically with they’ve had a word and it won’t happen again. I gave up reporting youtubers months ago

Reactions: 10
I’ve just randomly remembered that at one point they were selling their house - what happened with that??
"please can I go in to Amsterdam Sarah, pleeease please pleeeease!!!"

Honestly what a huge idiotic kid he is. He was elated at the end of his 'skate' session bright red face like a kid at a birthday party who's been running about the soft play for too long and really needs a sit down and a fruit shoot.

Bit like the excitement he had for his Costa right after Jace was born.
Genuinely surprise Jace wasnt named Costa Ingham

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasn’t it because nobhead deyes used to drink them?
That wouldn’t surprise me.

Does anyone who watched the Inghams in the earlier days remember when Chris used to be a massive fan of Alfie Deyes and he’d say how inspirational he was? He even had an Alfie merch hoodie because i remember him saying he was “Reppin’ the Alfie merch!” Imagine being inspired by Alfie deyes! 😱🤣🤣🤣😱

993845B5-C429-4FE2-A008-8C593EC9ED7C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
That wouldn’t surprise me.

Does anyone who watched the Inghams in the earlier days remember when Chris used to be a massive fan of Alfie Deyes and he’d say how inspirational he was? He even had an Alfie merch hoodie because i remember him saying he was “Reppin’ the Alfie merch!” Imagine being inspired by Alfie deyes! 😱🤣🤣🤣😱

View attachment 36087
Sums up completely doesn’t it. A 40 year old man with three kids at the time ( I know your 35 really Chris Hun chill) looking up to man child Alfie with all his sick toys.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.