Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
Chris is such a try hard douche with one skate trick which has already been done a million times by everyone else.
Watch out Amsterdam, Grandad’s coming to carve you up.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I thought it was just me. Such a choking hazard. I commented already. If anything mash up a banana Never would I ever give my infant bread as a first food. Garlic? Oh my
As if they’d even have a banana in the house to give him.
The child was lucky not to have whipped cream sprayed down his throat straight from the can.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

scoobywho

Imagine walking through Amsterdam minding your business, when suddenly you see a grown man wearing a beanie in summer weather, skating/falling down an alleyway with cameras everywhere. What a sight 😂

• Haha

String Man

VIP Member
"Isabelle hates surprises... she hates them"
Sarah needs to be more specific.

Which surprises does she hate Mum?

The ones where she gets to go on yet another holiday? The one where her best friend arrived to keep her company?

Or ...

Your husband hiding under her bed, jumping out and pulling the duvet off her? Your husband creeping round in the dark outside a caravan (not the chavavan), sticking his head through her bedroom window and scaring the shite out of her? Your husband 'pranking' her with the cold water tap so it sprays over her t-shirt?

The Devil is in the detail, hun.

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
THIS HAS GOT TO STOP this scum family have yet again been gifted a holiday they do NOT deserve, there are so many sick children and deserving families that would love just One holiday. come on all you holiday companies do the right thing and give Free holidays to children that deserve them
This is a marketing decision though, it’s advertising not charity, they’re not doing it out of the goodness of their hearts unfortunately, not many companies will.
They want their name out there and influencer marketing is a big thing right now so these trips are going to happen.
But I really wish they would pick better candidates, actually take a look at the people they’re using to promote their brand, because this can’t be seen as a success for them when they’re already getting complaints....

OH MY GAWD DO YOU THINK WE’LL GET ANOTHER RANT..
COULD WE BE THAT LUCKY 😂

Queue the Sarah “Dixon” rant dance 😎

It’s times like this I really, really miss Sarah’s twitter account 😐

• Haha

Naminé

I haven’t watched today’s vlog yet, but it’s titled “Mystery Guest Arrives to Surprise Isabelle”... could it be her dad?!?
I doubt it... more likely to be Prinny Woo.
Damn this is the Inghams, it’s probably a wasp landing on her shoulder! 😂

• Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
- Bike ride to the seaside. Not been reading here at all, have they. Still water involved though 🙄

- More books shown on camera too. Nice to see Isabelle reading.

- More toys being shown on camera. We're giving them all the content here today! "The Ingham Family - directed by Tattle".

- Isla with armbands 🤨 that makes no sense after the tin can trip.

- Sarah, stop being too try hard. You're so bloody loud, it's embarrassing.

- Love that Isabelle and Esme didn't join in at the beach. You go girls! Tell them you're tired of the watery shit!

- The need to say the name over and over again, just because it has "arse" and "slag" in it. Very family friendly. Morons.

- Riding back in the sunset. They didn't seem to stay that long, so once again they didn't leave their pits till mid afternoon.

- Pasta and a jar of sauce. Culinary genius! Gordon Ramsey, watch out!

- Sarah eating salad for 2 days on camera, now showing utter desperation for something chocolatey. Willpower... 🐖🐖🐖

- What did I say about garlic bread earlier!! That poor kid. They could have picked something out for him to eat from the shop. A banana or something. Not a salt and butter filled piece of garlic bread.

One positive:

Jace and Isabelle together was adorable!

• Haha
  • Heart

candy64

THIS HAS GOT TO STOP this scum family have yet again been gifted a holiday they do NOT deserve, there are so many sick children and deserving families that would love just One holiday. come on all you holiday companies do the right thing and give Free holidays to children that deserve them

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
I am Jealous Muchly
Oh how i would love to pull a chavavan full of bits and bats all summer woohooooing on the long drives between campsites
Bypassing the agriculture as i play eye spy a Lidl,
The inhalation of weed at the tarpauleon camp, Abandoning a baby on the beach
Oh a holiday to die for so yes Jealous Muchly :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Hatshepsut

Is Sarah about to join a gym and get fit??? This I gotta see....
She did used to go to the gym occasionally, when Isla was very young. It didn’t last more than a few visits though but she always seemed to thoroughly enjoy it. 😆

C94D0808-47EF-41CA-8D27-E7EEA8A4D052.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Find it very weird that Isabelle didn’t know one of her supposed ‘best friends’ was going to be on holiday at the same place and at the same time? How out of touch is she with the rest of the world? At that age she should be in constant touch with friends, hearing about all their holidays etc

• Sad
Reactions: 30

Web30

VIP Member
[/QUOTE]
For Creepy to joke that might need to read it first to check it’s suitable! Yeah right like he knows what is and isn’t suitable written material for young girls! Cause he’s written some very unsuitable words and sent them to young girls! 🤬🤬🤬
Teen fiction - unsutable for an almost 14 year old

Pretty woman - suitable for a 6 and 8 year old

• Haha
  • Heart

Isla Vass

Hi guys, I’ve just been washed ashore. It turns out the Minghams were correct after all. Gossiping on a GOSSIP site is HIGHLY illegal and has serious consequences. It turns out they’ve reopened Alcatraz just to accommodate the overwhelming numbers of the vile bullies from tattle being thrown in jail. Upon my release, to my amazement I found out that if you look through a wide angled lense you can just swim back to England in about 10 minutes, it just depends on whether you have a 10 year old that’s pulling you along or not.
Jokes aside, I took a small break at the worst time ever and I had to catch up on over 150 pages of gossip. (sadly I’m not even exaggerating)
I have learnt my lesson and will never do it again, words that have never come out of Creepy Mingham’s mouth!

Whenever people start to feel sorry for the tramps they always find ways for people to loathe them even more!
Apart from seeing the Eiffel Tower 5 miles away I don’t think they did anything that I can’t do here in Brum. If I really wanted the Minghams experience I could just pop to the Disney Store, not buy anything and then have a pot noodle on the bus home.
Blimey, they’ve made me feel a whole lot better about not being able to go on holiday this year.
I could go on and on but you hilarious people here already summed everything up, they’re disgusting people but that’s not anything new is it?

I don’t think Lazy is pregnant but I do believe they will have another. The age gaps between the girls and the reborn doll is quite big so I’d assume their reason would be them wanting to have a “friend” for him growing up.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I just have to comment on the weaning:
My little one is almost a year old and we did baby led weaning here are my thoughts....

1- a baby cannot start to do baby led weaning until they can sit up properly in their highchair without slumping/leaning.(it's a choking risk!)
2- baby led weaning is they eat what you eat all in moderation... People saying start with cereal/porridge are wrong.
3- babies should not start baby led weaning till 6m due to the gut not being mature enough to eat solids!
4- advice to start before 6m is wrong and out of date!!!!
5- he is clearly not ready to eat food properly even if they think it's funny!

True baby led weaning takes alot of research and knowledge it is not as simple as giving purees etc!

• Heart

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
Thinking about the recent acknowledgements in the thread about what Chris puts up with...
Seems to me he was bullied badly at school for having ginger hair - hence extreme sensitivity over it now.

Maybe part of this bullying meant he had no friends or just 1 or 2 in that period, this could have triggered the fantasist in him, imagining the life he wanted to lead was actually reality...blurring the lines or what is real and isn’t. Which continues to this day.

Is there any evidence he had other girlfriends before Sarah? Can’t think I’ve ever seen any. I get the impression she was his first serious relationship - looking at old photos of them he probably thought he had done well for himself and she no doubt soon realised the power imbalance in their relationship and has taken full advantage of that ever since.

With his skating, weird poses and phrases it’s as if he’s still stuck in the past, maybe at that point in time when he met Sarah and life to him seemed on the up.

His abuse of his position of trust in messaging a 16 year old was and will always be out of order but I wouldn’t be surprised if in his mind he felt he wasn’t that dissimilar to the teens he was messaging.

God I think he would be a psychiatrists dream patient.

I agree with the earlier posts saying he would have admitted what he had done if it were not for Sarah. He’s looked unhappy and unhealthy ever since. He loves his kids though and I bet she uses the threat of taking them away from him to get him to live as her live in slave.

Just my thoughts.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
They’re in dam? Ugh I better not bump into them 😭
Don't worry. They'll stay in the resort. They don't really do the whole "culture" thing. Creepy might sneak out to the red light district on an evening, though.

Esme looks absolutely knackered. She needs a break, the poor girl.

Creepy: "can you guess where we are?" Us tattlers did yesterday, mate. That's old news now. Keep up.

Creepy also giving lectures on not being a cheat. How ironic.

• Haha
  • Heart