The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confession, I thought the ending with the girls and eyebrows was kinda cute. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I just watched the vlog and Sarah uses benefit brow same as me and my eyebrows do not look like that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor editing on the photo - you can see the top of Creepy’s head where Isla has her hand resting on it.
2B40A984-AECB-47AB-8F82-EDBBB3692B76.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Is it really necessary to flash ‘the Ingham Family’ 4 times at the end of the intro? Are they that worried people will forget who they’re watching?

Esme wanting to go on that kids ride too and Sarah questioning if she could squeeze in, making it clear she’s too old. Shame she never thought to do that with Isla.

‘The girls didn’t want to stay at the water park because it was crowded’ yeah right. Funny how the girls always ‘don’t want to’ do things they can’t film and make money off

Ah it’s great to see them in a static caravan and going on bike rides. Couldn’t have done that the last month.

Don’t worry guys, it’s clearly non alcoholic, sugar free wine. Only the best for our Sawrah 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why not title the vlog baby tries food for the first time? Ah yeah lazy’s eyebrows will get much higher views 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like Chris managed to fit in a dye job whilst they popped in at home. Guess that must have been one of Mummy Jaynes surprises for when they got home....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi guys, I’ve just been washed ashore. It turns out the Minghams were correct after all. Gossiping on a GOSSIP site is HIGHLY illegal and has serious consequences. It turns out they’ve reopened Alcatraz just to accommodate the overwhelming numbers of the vile bullies from tattle being thrown in jail. Upon my release, to my amazement I found out that if you look through a wide angled lense you can just swim back to England in about 10 minutes, it just depends on whether you have a 10 year old that’s pulling you along or not.
Jokes aside, I took a small break at the worst time ever and I had to catch up on over 150 pages of gossip. (sadly I’m not even exaggerating)
I have learnt my lesson and will never do it again, words that have never come out of Creepy Mingham’s mouth!

Whenever people start to feel sorry for the tramps they always find ways for people to loathe them even more!
Apart from seeing the Eiffel Tower 5 miles away I don’t think they did anything that I can’t do here in Brum. If I really wanted the Minghams experience I could just pop to the Disney Store, not buy anything and then have a pot noodle on the bus home.
Blimey, they’ve made me feel a whole lot better about not being able to go on holiday this year.
I could go on and on but you hilarious people here already summed everything up, they’re disgusting people but that’s not anything new is it?

I don’t think Lazy is pregnant but I do believe they will have another. The age gaps between the girls and the reborn doll is quite big so I’d assume their reason would be them wanting to have a “friend” for him growing up.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh for god's sake, is this a joke? She's 7 years old. This ride is for babies and toddlers, if you can jump higher than the ride it's probably too young for you!
And if this was a joke, get her off, it's not meant to hold older children why risk breaking it for everybody else.

View attachment 35462

Also, the kids have working legs and are mostly competent on their bikes, why on earth were they wheeled around in that carriage in front of an iPad no less when there is beautiful scenery around them. Watching Issy being scared of a little daddy long legs is exhausting I had to skip, that child is scared of her own shadow.
My pet hate is seeing kids with iPads in those cycle carriers/buggies. When I was at Disney I saw kids with iPads in their buggy’s. YOURE AT bleeping DISNEY!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Jace looked so cute with his breadstick. There will be no stopping him now - can’t imagine what Sarah will wean him on though - slices of pizza and pot noodles? Does Ella’s Kitchen do those in pouches?! 🤣

Initially I thought it sounded as if where they were would make for a great holiday but reading the FB group they appear to be there at the worst possible time - I don’t envy them the holiday at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jace looked so cute with his breadstick. There will be no stopping him now - can’t imagine what Sarah will wean him on though - slices of pizza and pot noodles? Does Ella’s Kitchen do those in pouches?! 🤣

Initially I thought it sounded as if where they were would make for a great holiday but reading the FB group they appear to be there at the worst possible time - I don’t envy them the holiday at all!
And it’s so busy they can barely film. So we’ll guarantee having lunch on the veranda filmed everyday. Why do they keep calling it a cottage? Looks like a big static caravan or trailer to me.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.