Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wilma57

Chatty Member
sarah saying they were so busy in the tin can for a month they didn’t have time sit down and relax. I must be missing something because that is all I saw her doing. Isn’t it pretty much her life.🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Plot twist,
Mr Ingham admitted to stuffing his face with hash cakes 🤪on a day out in the city,
on arriving back to the family residence erm dungilow ,
The wife a Mrs Sarah Ingham proceeded to lose patience with her shit faced husband and punched him in the eye she admitted to being in a frazzled state due to the stress of being a single mother for the day and said she hadn’t partaken of the said cakes ,
although the officer attending noted that she may have already eaten some judging by the state of her eyebrows which couldn’t possibly have been drawn on by a sober individual.
The loud ruckus resulted in the eviction of the family from the said dungilow and they are currently heading home ,
which could be a while in Mr Ingham’s case as his wife told him to get on his bike
He was also cautioned regarding his abuse of public property ,
In his defence mr ingham said I didn’t know hitting a public pavement with your face was a crime ?
everyone resident in the dungalows came out to wave them off 👏
one was heard to say thank fuck for that , that laugh is worse than a cockerel 🐓

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Wilma57

Chatty Member
Already been said but I just have to rant a very little.
WTF feeding that baby garlic bread. If neither one of you have any common sense than feeding a 5 month old garlic bread then stop having children. You both are morons. What happens when he chokes; are either of you idiots trained in life saving? Can you do the Heimlich for babies, or CPR. I am so irritated I can hardly type. By the way dumb and dumber I will reiterate (for Lazy it means to say again) Stop feeding that baby any type of bread.

Lollydolly

I’ve noticed a few things with Isla regressing, going back to using armbands even though she has been swimming confidently all holiday, using Jace’s dummies, going in the baby seat in the trolly and going on the baby ride in the park. I think maybe she really is struggling with the idea that she isn’t the baby of the family anymore 😕

I have it on good authority they’ve been spotted woohooing in schipol airport so either a holiday in Holland or a connecting flight to further afield?

• Haha

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Just when we think she can’t make herself look any more stupid she doesn’t know the word “mascarpone” 🤦🏻‍♀️ And then feeds her 5 month old garlic bread, high in salt and then it proceeds to go in his eyes and she laughs and continues to film him. Bet that stung! Do us all a favour and google baby led weaning...vegetables, fruit, not cheesy breadsticks and garlic bread you absolute tool!

BattyBits

Chatty Member
For someone that "doesn't drink", she don't half drink a lot.
She never drinks, I bet it’s sugar free too because she never has sugar either, in fact that’s just a plain glass of water, it’s all you jealous haterzzzz that think otherwise

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I had never even heard of Durinell until reading this thread so I guess the gifting-marketing approach has worked on me.
Really, has it convinced you to look it up and maybe go?
Or are you angry at the fact they’ve been gifted this, would it make you avoid it?
Personally anything I see gifted to an influencer makes me angry enough to look for an alternative option.
And add in the fact it’s the ingham’s 🤷‍♀️
It makes me more determined to avoid the brand/product/company

Reactions: 28

Stephie

VIP Member
Omggg Sarah just announced on the latest vlog that the last few weeks she's been super duper busy and is looking forward to doing "nothfin". Bitch...you and your swollen flaps have been sat down for the last few weeks doing nothfin you lazy lazy baked bean bitch.
I thought 'swollen flaps' was quite witty but jeez 'lazy baked bean bitch' has just killed me 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

mags

VIP Member
I haven’t watched today’s vlog yet, but it’s titled “Mystery Guest Arrives to Surprise Isabelle”... could it be her dad?!?
I doubt it... more likely to be Prinny Woo.
Oh blimey, going on past form I thought the "mystery guest" was going to be her period. I wouldn't put it past them. Thank goodness it was just an imaginary friend instead. :rolleyes::oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Ugh lazy and creepy have raised their kids to be so ungrateful and materialistic- in the vlog when lazy was talking about going to see her nan, ALL esme is excited for her is the gifts. They left creepy to do all the washing, stay up all night clearing the caravan and the girls doing absolutely nothing. They aren’t excited to see Sarah’s nan, only esme is excited because she is the only on getting a gift. It saddens me that parents still raise their kids like that :((

• Sad

Isla Vass

How and why have these two morons managed to have so many children yet know so little about taking care of them?!
T̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶e̶̶b̶̶o̶̶r̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶o̶̶l̶̶l̶ Jace shows the slightest interest in food and already he’s had a breadstick shoved in his mouth and now GARLIC BREAD?! I don’t even have children but when I think of weaning babies I definitely don’t think of hard, crusty solid’s like those.
The two dipshits have managed to piss me off because of garlic bread & without even watching the vlog, congratulations you plebs.
Please do not have any more children, you clearly lose some of the very few brain cells you have with each birth.

• Haha

Ghost82

Chatty Member
So he says that day in Amsterdam was the "best day ever". That whole making memories speil is such bullshit.
He went all that way and spent hours on his bike to skate on some rails?? Probably could have done that where we was already...... Also why would you only show videos of you falling over whilst skating and not the ones of him nailing it? The type of person he is you would think the first thing he would want to do is show off his skillz.
I agree. They’re on a one week holiday and he chose to spend one of them in Amsterdam alone. Considering he only knows one trick, I’m surprised Sarah isn’t wondering what he’s doing with all his time. He skates daily. When he’s home, he regularly goes off skating for the whole day and doesn’t get back until the kids are in bed yet he doesn’t seem to have advanced past being able to slide down the poles at supermarkets. He’s been skating since he was 14 how is it possible to have only learnt one trick in 20 years?

• Haha
  • Heart

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Sarah said “the restaurant is fine if you’re single but a nightmare when you’re a family because of all the different food stations it means nobody gets to eat at the same time but it’s ok because we’re all sharing!” 🙄

Surely you go around with the girls first and make sure they’ve got a substantial meal considering they haven’t eaten since the sandwich in the airport and that was probably also shared. Money can’t be that tight that the girls are having to share a clear broth for dinner?! I noticed she didn’t linger on the pizza box at the side of Chris or the bowl of fries at the side of Sarah. They managed to find something to fill themselves up but the girls are fine with half a bowl of clear broth. Esme and Isla looked like they were having to watch the rest of the family eat because they had drank their dinner.

C7EB9C9B-ED17-45BC-837E-89810B697CB1.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
Loving Isabelle's imaginary friend!

Hi Sarah, we were just saying how the girls seamed to have no friends, was sweet of you to invent one.

• Haha

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
After trying to work out for ages who Sarah sounds like, I’ve finally worked it out. It’s Cilla Black.
The possibilities are endless.

‘Surprise, surprise, it’s HMRC.’
‘Surprise, surprise it’s Social Services.’
‘Surprise, surprise, your visa has been refused.’
‘Surprise, surprise, please step into this room so we can have a chat with you before you enter the country.’
‘Surprise, surprise, you’re now almost a million subscribers behind FF.’
‘Surprise, surprise, there’s a cheeky boi on the beach.’
‘Surprise, surprise, the angle was wider than first thought.’
‘Surprise, surprise, we’ve found Prinny.’

• Haha

Zelda18

VIP Member
Hope not, they don't deserve it. I will be contacting the relevant place when I find out where they are.
Good for you!

My sister and her partner have 2 kids and both work full time. My niece was diagnosed with leukaemia when she was 3 and was in and out hospital
For 2 yrs. She was finally given the all clear last November so they have been saving every spare penny to take them to Florida next summer. We are also chipping in with some spending money for them.
It makes me sick that those scumbags have been gifted so many holidays for doing absolutely nothing!
And maybe off topic, but those Radfords are just as Bad. Treated like celebrities and Gifted holidays simply because Sue couldn’t keep
her legs shut. Hope the last time she popped out a kid they sewed it shut down there permanently otherwise it’s only a matter before they make the next pregnancy announcement.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27