Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mags

VIP Member
The Naseys uploaded the 2nd part of their Dubai vlog. They (re)confirmed that they were working with Kayak, who followed them around various attractions to film them.
Screenshot_20220623-035250_YouTube.jpg

I'm 99% certain that the Kayak crew out with the Naseys were also the mystery ones spotted filming the Inghams in their vlog.

For example:
See this beardy guy with tattoos on both upper arms...
Screenshot_20220623-031210_YouTube.jpg

I'm pretty sure that this is him as well...different day but same tattoo placement...
Screenshot_20220623-082506_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220623-081124_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220623-081356_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220623-083033_YouTube.jpg

And this guy filming the Naseys...
Screenshot_20220623-084419_Chrome.jpg

...appears to be this guy in the sushi place where the Inghams ate (with beardy tattoo man!)...
Screenshot_20220623-082333_YouTube.jpg

The images are probably not too clear but hopefully you can see.

Oh and remember that new museum that Lazy & Creepy really wanted to visit but it was all sold out? Well the Naseys got a private, after hours tour one evening, just for them.
I wonder why the Minghams didn't wangle that! 🤪

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Scotblock

VIP Member
“To be fair you two have had experience of the theatre” 😂 Oh, do fuck off Sarah you fucking balloon. They have been in dancing shows not the broadway performance of The Lion King. I’ve never seen kids with so little life skills be so confident!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 97

Choosday

Update on Kayak Paul. He’s still around, doing a fine job of keeping everyone safe on the Loch. The guy deserves a bloody medal!

• Heart
Reactions: 82

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Happyshopper1 Edited for the swear
1655928107637.png

TLDR
- Sarah called people weirdo stalkers after she made it easy to find Esme and Isla's dance school. This is the same woman who stalked people to find out their addresses so she could send a lawyer letter to them in order to protect her child groomer husband!
- Esme's birthday presents were opened early as they're all going to be in Spain for her actual birthday. They tried to claim they've never been away for her birthday before but obviously forgot about the Kayak Paul incident in "Loch Lamond" last year.
- Jace was once again eating bits of the chocolate birthday cake before Esme had even had a chance to cut it. Isabelle had to make sure he didn't get his hands in the way as Esme was cutting the cake with a sharp knife, because Mother of the Year Sarah was too busy filming.
- Esme now seems to be acting all high and mighty like she's the only person who exists in the family. She said she and Isla were the best people in their dance school's shows, and Sarah backed her up by saying it's because they have more theatre experience than everyone else.
- Sarah mocked and cackled at Isabelle for wearing her top inside out during an exam
- Katrina has been making the most of the Inghams not being at the manor by popping over to stare at the dead grass on their lawn.
- We got a glimpse of Nannar Jean, who sounds 10 times more masculine than Chris.
- Mila was left to play with a box of paracetamol whilst dressed in some Victorian outfit monstrosity.

Hi Steve 👋

1655927874443.png
1655928178604.png
1655927992499.png
1655928349255.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Impleo

VIP Member
For any lurkers or dance school owners who may be here, this is Chris Ingham:

If anyone has the clip of him salivating over the 14 year old Ifam at the Manchester meet and greet, looking her up and down and licking his lips, please add.

Sorry for the Ingham girls but Chris has had years to disprove what he has done.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

PeachyJam

@mags you are amazing finding all this out!👏 Remember when Sarah replied to a comment saying that the trip wasn't sponsored and she had no idea why people kept saying that it was 🥴 She literally can not stop herself from lying, it's so gross. I know it's early but I thought I'd put in a thread title idea:

The Ingham Family #238 - Sarah not only eats all the porkie pies, she also tells them! 🤥

Also there is only one Kayak we support here and that's Calamity Kayak. Shame on this Kayak company for giving a groomer a free holiday, at least it has backfired on them as the Inghams haven't given them a single drop of promotion LOL!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
No truth in the rumour that the breastfeeding vlog is called "Tit ain't over till the fat lady swings"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

LadyGarden

VIP Member
Thread suggestion in honour of the upcoming monetisation of Sarah's boobs.

Ingham Family #238: Sarahs Breastfeeding Journey aka A Sale of Two Titties

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Tinksmum

VIP Member
So!!! Here is another slant on all this shit….. I really believe that all these dance classes / toddler groups etc was as a result of some kind of intervention by social services after seeing that the older ones were not being educated properly - if you remember back she was desperately asking in FB groups about what the Local Authority would accept as proof of learning - then all of a sudden these groups come up and tutors etc…… just a thought and wonder where it will go from this new shower of shit!!!!

Look at this picture of someone who he has followed very recently. How's that happy marriage going Sarah? He makes a laughing stock of your marriage every single day.
Let me tell you this…..if I saw this image on my husbands phone -he would be having to remove it from his arse to have another look!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart