The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it possible that they've got further work lined up with Kayak (such as Esme's birthday holiday)? Like someone else said, Sarah loves to brag about a freebie and they normally don't care about people finding out who gave them the freebie after it's happened because they've already got what they want.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The way the Inghams videos in Dubai went it makes me think the one where they were everywhere and were eating breakfast was the first full couple of days and then something has happened perhaps theyve realised the pervert they’ve given a freebie to and then cut them free which would account for them suddenly never eating breakfast and trudging round water parks and stuff and fatty looking as if she had been crying in that video 🤔🤷‍♀️
think that’s spot on!

Reactions: 13
I did email Kayak a while back ([email protected]) but have had no reply. My hope is that they read the email, acknowledged the info, dropped the Inghams and just didn't reply to me.

Do you mean this moment at 5:14?

My ears hurt from the screaming. Girls are more likely to scream and run away from him now. Oh how the times have changed.

No, but thank you. Perhaps I am wrong and it wasn't the Manchester meet up. There was definitely a screen record going round of him meeting up with Ifam at an event, she's in skinny jeans, looks no older than 14 and he's behind her and eyes her up and down

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
No, but thank you. Perhaps I am wrong and it wasn't the Manchester meet up. There was definitely a screen record going round of him meeting up with Ifam at an event, she's in skinny jeans, looks no older than 14 and he's behind her and eyes her up and down and licks his lips at the same time.
Wasn't that from the girl's own video from the Lego event?

Reactions: 12
Someone warning dancing school about Creepy,well done whoever it is
I wouldnt want the one thing the girls have outside the family taken away from them, the dance school could ban chris if they felt the need. From vlogs it seems sarah does the running about with it anyway.

Reactions: 22
I wouldnt want the one thing the girls have outside the family taken away from them, the dance school could ban chris if they felt the need. From vlogs it seems sarah does the running about with it anyway.
I agree he should be banned ,i wouldnt want my child being a member of the dance school and finding out he was there 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If these clowns have had covid how have then been able to film and go as normal, I tested positive today and feel like I’ve had 30 bricks thrown at me and razors forced down my throat, can hardly move from my bed and my daughter had it last week and spent at least 4 days in bed feel rough.

• Heart
  • Wow
Not surprised one bit we all knew it was gifted yet Sarah said oh I’m not sure why people think that!
sad sad twats.
FF3FD48E-0BE4-4374-A108-5E6DD15E319F.jpeg

• Angry
Noncey McNonceface was in his element when he got to go on the jetski, living out all of his fantasies being filmed doing 'real man' stuff, getting to hang out with the crew, hoping that that it wouldn't hit the cutting room floor when they found out that he was a total wrong'un.

View attachment 1364376
That's the contorted face he pulls when he's doing air guitar, jumping on and off the sofa and tossing cushions about like televisions out of a hotel room window. He can't help it though. He's just a rock star!

Alternatively you might say he's got the look of a budget Mitch Buchannon who's busting for a poo. (Sorry!) 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Comment on the dance school’s appreciation post - brought it on themselves but what a shame they’ve had to single handedly ruin something normal for their children once again. Wait for the blame game rant somewhere incoming because it’s long overdue

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
I did email Kayak a while back ([email protected]) but have had no reply. My hope is that they read the email, acknowledged the info, dropped the Inghams and just didn't reply to me.
I didn't hear back either and drew the same hopeful conclusion. 🤞

Either way it's still poor service though. They really should reply but they're probably inundated with other queries atm due to the flights crisis etc.

Reactions: 16
They should never have gone there. They can never engage with the outside world. If you’re going to isolate your family and create an alternate reality, in order to pretend you didn’t get caught sending dirty messages to children, do it properly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I found out the name of the dance from an ifam posting how there child goes to the same dance ..... clicked on her fb page and BAM its there 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Yes it would be a shame, they’ll have their dad to thank for that one, but he won’t do the right thing, he’d sooner take them out of there and that’ll be the end of that hobby.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
No, but thank you. Perhaps I am wrong and it wasn't the Manchester meet up. There was definitely a screen record going round of him meeting up with Ifam at an event, she's in skinny jeans, looks no older than 14 and he's behind her and eyes her up and down
I had a look but couldn't find it. One thing I did see though was a rather bolshy security guard yelling at some girls to get back so the world's worst youtubers could walk past them, followed by some girls running after them screaming. The Lego staff were left to look after the girls whilst Lazy and Creepstopher acted like they were the Kardashians.

There was a girl who couldn't believe Creepstopher touched her hand 🤮. I hope said hand has been thoroughly disinfected because God oly knows what diseases he hand on his hands🤮. He really does think he's a celebrity.

Is it this one where he looks the girl of about 14 up and down? He chats to her and then has a final look at her bottom as she walks away. The girl also said he wouldn't let go of her. In her own words "Chris wanted to keep me". If not this is still a good example of what a creep he's always been.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.