The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely!
No one posted on that group prior to them publishing the braggy vlog and her showing their jackets with the school's name on it. Someone in the support Inghams group posted about Isla being the perfect little ballerina a while ago, which I was sure was either Lazy or granny grim.
tit hit the fan AFTER the vlog. Although some people figured it out, the name was never mentioned here. A lot of us expressed concern about Creep potentially filming, long before the show or knowing the school's name.

Whoever posted about duty of care on that group did so after the braggy vlog.
They really cannot point fingers at Tattle as much as they want to.
Time to grow the duck up Chris and Sarah and take responsibility for your own actions!
Absolutely. I was unaware of the dance group name until that vlog went out where the logos were on the clothes. Brought it all on themselves

Reactions: 29
The dance studio appears to have a very thorough Safeguarding Policy. I have just read it. I’m sure it won’t be the first or the last time they will have to deal with somebody like creepy. It’s just a shame he said he went & watched the show. I hope it is now dawning on him that he can never turn up to places like this as he is seen as a danger to all young girls. Yet again, due to their selfishness others are suffering😡 I hope that they will not troll the studio like they did with the wonderful Kayak Paul. They do have a very long history of trying to cause harm to people they perceive have done them wrong.
I totally get what you are saying and I don’t want to seem argumentative. I’m just looking at it from the dance school view. He has never been charged with anything so unless he does something against their policy at the dance school, their safeguarding policy can’t really come in to force here? Brands won’t work with them because of reputation and will think nothing of dropping them or refusing to work with them because they have the power, money, staff to deal with it etc. A small, local dance school must feel pretty intimidated by it all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I've known for a while which dance school they were at; no doubt many other Tattlers did as well. The Inghams, as usual, gave out enough information that it could be worked out easily with a quick Google of dance schools in their area. Interestingly there were no adverse comments on the FB page until Chris left the logo showing in the vlog so this has been as result of his incompetence/arrogance. No, Sarah it was not identified online prior to you couple of fuckwits letting the cat out of the bag. You have nobody to blame but your twatty selves for this situation.
This was my point in a previous post. They only have themselves to blame.

Reactions: 14
Absolutely!
No one posted on that group prior to them publishing the braggy vlog and her showing their jackets with the school's name on it. Someone in the support Inghams group posted about Isla being the perfect little ballerina a while ago, which I was sure was either Lazy or granny grim.
tit hit the fan AFTER the vlog. Although some people figured it out, the name was never mentioned here. A lot of us expressed concern about Creep potentially filming, long before the show or knowing the school's name.

Whoever posted about duty of care on that group did so after the braggy vlog.
They really cannot point fingers at Tattle as much as they want to.
Time to grow the duck up Chris and Sarah and take responsibility for your own actions!
I only looked at the dance group after they left it in the vlog, but no doubt Tattle will get the blame again, its their ifam they need to keep an eye on not Tattle.

Reactions: 24
I only looked at the dance group after they left it in the vlog, but no doubt Tattle will get the blame again, its their ifam they need to keep an eye on not Tattle.
only one person to blame for all of this CREEPY.
Explain it all to your daughters and beg forgiveness

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If they'd turned up to more dance sessions then they might feel more a part of the group and not be so quick to want to be the best. My husband is a football coach, they don't even play in a league till the next age group up but one of the main things they work on is team work and starting to understand that they can't win a match alone. On my son's team they won't get to start in the match if they didn't go to practice that week and might not get to play at all. If they miss too many with no good reason they can lose their place on the team if there is a waiting list.

I know dance can be competitive but this sounds like it was just a show, and there were group dances not the children competing against each other so there was no reason for them to leave in the vlog talking about anyone being better than anyone else.
Love this comment. Teamwork makes the dream work. This was a showcase, not a competition.

Reactions: 17
First I heard about the dance group was on the vlog itself where they were on the kids tops - they are ruining these kids lives bit more day by day :( I think myself this was all planned and it was to stop the girls attending so rather than mother teresa and saint chris be at fault its others as per usual hence her mentioning stalkers in front of her 13 year old and ten year olds face, who in the right mind would say that in front of kids especially the way Isla is scared of everything

Reactions: 34
I don't really agree with posting on the FB page to be honest. Messaging the dance school privately about Chris would have been more appropriate.

The people commenting on the post don't appear to be connected with the dance school in any way so it plays into the 'trolls' narrative. Pretty sure the children and parents will have already made up their minds about the Ingham parents and Esme after watching the vlog.

Chris should have just edited it out of the bleeping vlog and let the girls enjoy their dance classes.

I've known for a while which dance school they were at; no doubt many other Tattlers did as well. The Inghams, as usual, gave out enough information that it could be worked out easily with a quick Google of dance schools in their area. Interestingly there were no adverse comments on the FB page until Chris left the logo showing in the vlog so this has been as result of his incompetence/arrogance. No, Sarah it was not identified online prior to you couple of fuckwits letting the cat out of the bag. You have nobody to blame but your twatty selves for this situation.
I kinda agree with your point however I also see some benefit in raising it publicly on their page - parents of other dancers whose children now watch the vlogs maybe haven't bothered to Google them and find out what they're really like. At least this way it's a form of PSA and hopefully giving them a nudge to delve a bit further before allowing their kids to watch YouTube vloggers

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.