Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
Where did we go?!

Sweaty ponce explains they're away on holiday for Esme's birthday. They filmed it all, well most of it because its been a holiday holiday as well, and incredible vlogs are coming. They'll be home in a few days and Lazy will let us know on Instagram.

One vlog will probably go up tomorrow as Creepstopher batch edited a load of them before they went away. He forgot to upload one vlog, Lazy shouts "useless vlogger" and Lazy is upset because she worked hard on it. It was the first day they got back from Dubai. Lazy has a special video coming up the next day about breastfeeding. There will probably only be a gap of one day before they get back.

Where they are is incredible. Comment below where you think they've gone for Esme's birthday. It's hot and Creepstopher looks like a hot mess. He hopes everyone is having an amazing day and that we're all happy. Lazy asks Jace if he's a happy boy and Creepy says he definitely is. Of course Jace has to come and say goodbye.

End of vlog
1656179796732.png
1656179938387.png
1656180028633.png
1656180090116.png
1656180118388.png
1656180229037.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Congratulations @Happyshopper1 Edited for the swear
View attachment 1362655

TLDR
- Sarah called people weirdo stalkers after she made it easy to find Esme and Isla's dance school. This is the same woman who stalked people to find out their addresses so she could send a lawyer letter to them in order to protect her child groomer husband!
- Esme's birthday presents were opened early as they're all going to be in Spain for her actual birthday. They tried to claim they've never been away for her birthday before but obviously forgot about the Kayak Paul incident in "Loch Lamond" last year.
- Jace was once again eating bits of the chocolate birthday cake before Esme had even had a chance to cut it. Isabelle had to make sure he didn't get his hands in the way as Esme was cutting the cake with a sharp knife, because Mother of the Year Sarah was too busy filming.
- Esme now seems to be acting all high and mighty like she's the only person who exists in the family. She said she and Isla were the best people in their dance school's shows, and Sarah backed her up by saying it's because they have more theatre experience than everyone else.
- Sarah mocked and cackled at Isabelle for wearing her top inside out during an exam
- Katrina has been making the most of the Inghams not being at the manor by popping over to stare at the dead grass on their lawn.
- We got a glimpse of Nannar Jean, who sounds 10 times more masculine than Chris.
- Mila was left to play with a box of paracetamol whilst dressed in some Victorian outfit monstrosity.

Hi Steve 👋

View attachment 1362641View attachment 1362662View attachment 1362649View attachment 1362670
I just love how’s he’s short and a chumba. He is resembling a middle aged n0nce more and more each day.

5ft nothing, womans sized feet, bigger tits than his udder-ridden wife. This ‘man’ gets his karma daily 🙌🏻

He looks like he chafes and smells like bo and a bit pissy….

• Haha
Reactions: 50

slmapg

VIP Member
I’ll write here again for Sarah to see……you are the reason your eldest is a nervous wreck, what mother talks about stalkers in front of their children? Stop brainwashing them. Using stalkers as an excuse for their dads behaviour when the kids have questioned you no doubt 🤔 none of it’s true kids they are all stalkers, can hear you now.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Otghmd94

I just don’t understand why for her 13th birthday Esmé got decorations, sash, crown etc. yet poor Isabelle on her 16th didn’t get anything of the sort? To me, and everyone I’ve ever met they make a bigger fuss of a 16th than a 13th🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 49

Maisie842

VIP Member
Omg lazy just can’t keep her foghorn mouth shut, always has to give her two pence!!! So basically they ran out of vlogs again while away, but then he said he forgot to upload one that lazy worked hard on!
In 2 minutes and 56 seconds, foghorn interrupted a total of 15 times (and that’s being generous) Yes I am that sad to have counted 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Ruby2233

VIP Member
Come home & face the music Creepy. There’s a dance school page with your name all over it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

mags

VIP Member
So are we assuming that when Lazy first met the dance teacher, to enroll the girls, she probably didn't tell her about the "non-situation", like she usually does? 🤔

• Haha

Otterwise

VIP Member
For this week's Memory Monday, let's remember when Creepstopher was arsey with a viewer on Facebook, it was June 2018, just before they hit 1 million subscribers and the vlog that he is talking about is called 'You noticed the pregnancy test'. Viewers had spotted a pregnancy test on the floor of their bedroom and in this vlog, Creepstopher and Lazy say that they will talk about the pregnancy test in another video coming up. He's so rude in this comment. Not sure they still get 800 to 1000 new subscribers a day, lol.
' because views are their currency and videos are their product'
Your product is pretty shit lately mate and your currency is going down the toilet.

• Haha

NuffsEnuf

Creepy thought all this would just disappear when the news first broke of his grooming a few years ago. Getting outed didn’t stop him though did it & so as a consequence of him grooming young girls, the older his own girls become, the worse it’s gonna be. The sad thing is it’s not just him that suffers. His dirty perverted actions are now starting to affect the girls lives negatively. Lazy & Creepy don’t even think about blaming Tattlers for this. Tattlers are members of the public & have a duty to protect innocent children from child sex groomers. I bet even now he would do it again if he thought he could get away with it. I personally don’t think men like him ever stop. In my opinion, he will always be a danger to young females😡

• Heart
  • Sad

Maisie842

VIP Member
The stupid woman has bought 6 swimming costumes for Mila for their holiday! What a total waste of money. She’s got a serious shopping addiction!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
Christ I may be off the mark here but Creepy looks like he's been balls deep in another mans arsehole. The chaffing is something else.
Screenshot 2022-06-25 213239.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
One of the parents commented on the facebook pge of the dance group (the post where the owner was saying thanks to everyone) they were not happy with what was said on the vlog!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

TinkerBelle

I h

Hopefully they called social services for advice
I am the Safeguarding Officer for my daughter's dance school, and have a contact at our local council that I can call for any safeguarding advice we might need. I hope that their dance school has the same sort of support.

• Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
summer 2018: chris gets exposed
summer 2019: leaves baby alone on beach
summer (spring) 2020: cultural appropriation and telling poc to dunk their heads in cold water cause they were simply calling them out (i can’t remember actual summer 2020 but something did right)
summer 2021: kayak saga
summer 2022: dance school drama is already kicking off. welcome to mingham’s muggy summer folks! every year + a new scandal
In summer 2020:
- the drone was blown off the cliff in Scotland
- the car broke down in Spain and they had to spend a week on the forecourt of dreams overlooking a helipad and cemetery
- they were chased by 30 ifam in a tiny town in Spain
- Creepstopher travelled back to the UK to collect the other car and went back to Spain without self isolating
- there was the drunken Prinny Woo song in the hotel where Creestopher's one night stand knocked on the door
- Creepstopher included footage of a naked child in a vlog
- we had Lazy's cancer toe and fake miscarriage
- the cave shag happened on the island of Portugal
- oh and Isabelle was given half a melon with broken candles as her birthday cake.

Phew, what a memorable summer!

• Haha
  • Heart

NuffsEnuf

I agree. Especially when the comments left are so badly written - it just feeds the troll narrative and I feel embarrassed for the person posting. I honestly don’t know what the dance school could be expected to do 🤷🏼‍♀️
The dance studio appears to have a very thorough Safeguarding Policy. I have just read it. I’m sure it won’t be the first or the last time they will have to deal with somebody like creepy. It’s just a shame he said he went & watched the show. I hope it is now dawning on him that he can never turn up to places like this as he is seen as a danger to all young girls. Yet again, due to their selfishness others are suffering😡 I hope that they will not troll the studio like they did with the wonderful Kayak Paul. They do have a very long history of trying to cause harm to people they perceive have done them wrong.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 45

hotstepper

Guys I’m well aware kids under 5 and sometimes even age 7, are wet in the night and may well wear nappies/pull ups, my grandson who’s 4.5 years wears one at night! My point was NOT to shame children or state there’s an issue, I was stating Sarah claims he’s been dry at night since he was 2. I’m pointing out her lies once again.

• Heart
Reactions: 45