The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great spot!

Picked 4 but dropped 2, I'd imagine, otherwise it'd be too much of an expense. They all have enough show reel stuff to showcase their "talents" so the non event surely has to be down to something else.

Could you imagine Creepy & Lazy being told that their family didn't have enough presence after all, so they'd failed the screen test? Don't call us, we'll call you! 😂

Noncey McNonceface was in his element when he got to go on the jetski, living out all of his fantasies being filmed doing 'real man' stuff, getting to hang out with the crew, hoping that that it wouldn't hit the cutting room floor when they found out that he was a total wrong'un. The chutzpah of the man is astounding. I hope they were dropped because they didn't fit the aesthetic, before they found out Chris was an actual predator of young girls, because that was going to happen anyway.

The camera crew would have assumed that renegade dad of five (six) would make great content. Christine got to pretend for 10 minutes that he was famous and not infamous. No wonder he's been chirpy of late. This is why he would't give up the channel when he was found to be a sex pest.

Screenshot 2022-06-23 at 14.13.19.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Lazy saying that she doesn't understand why people keep asking if it was sponsored, because it wasn't.
BIG FAT LIAR.
I think she's using a loophole in that the work they were doing wasn't sponsorship.

They were doing PR work or doing work. I think if people asked if a company had covered the costs of the holiday, she wouldn't reply

Someone posted that they lived across the road from where the dance show happened and they got a heart from the inghams

The difference between a stalker and ifam...how much you put in their bank account.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I just wonder how many families Kayak approached before they found those four. I'd never seen the others and after watching the odd Dubai vlog (for Mingham research!) I must say that I have absolutely zero interest in watching any of them ever again....or going to Dubai, for that matter!

Surely loads of people must've turned
it down. I'd fully expect that kind of deal to go to someone like Emily Norris or Katie Ellison, rightly or wrongly.

I just had a terrible thought...what if half of the families were working with Kayak and the other half with one of Kayak's sister companies? (But all using the same film crew) 😱

Reactions: 23
Check this ( DEFINITELY SIZE 14-16 😑 ) mother of the century ! SHE REALLY EFFIN LOVES HERSELF ! The way she documents an itemised list of what she SACRIFICED to nurture her babies !
GET TO FU** YOU BLIMP ! You do nothing more than any other mother and a darn sight less than most ! You narcissistic freak of nature ! You can tell yourself, your dim witted ifam & your poor deluded children that your such a wonderful giving mother but the rest of the world see you for who you are A GLORY HUNTING LYING SCUMBAG ! I pity your kids , no wonder they think the sun shines out of your oversized stinking sweaty arse YOU TELL THEM HOW AMAZING YOU ARE ALL THE TIME ! You filter your comment section so as to hide the truth from them and brainwash them into believing that everyone who critiques you is a TROLL HATER ! Well lap it up witch and make the most of it as one day they will look back and see you for who you really where ! A n*nce sympathiser who stole their childhoods from them for plastic tat and a house you all hate ! Took away their prospects for Z list YouTube infamy as wrong uns ! Then we will see how much they think of you and your creepy AF husband !
You can tell that is a posed picture with Jace by the pool, as she is doing her best “smell the fart” smug face that she thinks looks good. Always so fake.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I just wonder how many families Kayak approached before they found those four. I'd never seen the others and after watching the odd Dubai vlog (for Mingham research!) I must say that I have absolutely zero interest in watching any of them ever again....or going to Dubai, for that matter!

Surely loads of people must've turned
it down. I'd fully expect that kind of deal to go to someone like Emily Norris or Katie Ellison, rightly or wrongly.

I just had a terrible thought...what if half of the families were working with Kayak and the other half with one of Kayak's sister companies? (But all using the same film crew) 😱
Wasnt Emily in Florida on the Disney trip at the time. Cant have been a lot of choice for kayak if these 4 were the best they could come up with.

Reactions: 20
Wasnt Emily in Florida on the Disney trip at the time. Cant have been a lot of choice for kayak if these 4 were the best they could come up with.

I wonder if the Inghams have been offered any Disney World freebies by unsuspecting companies and had to turn it down?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah ok. Well you'd choose Florida over Dubai, anyway. 😂
I don't follow Emily...I just imagine that she'd be a popular choice with PR people, from what little I have seen.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if the Inghams have been offered any Disney World freebies by unsuspecting companies and had to turn it down?
I would love that, everytime would be another reminder her husbands a cheating perv

• Heart
Reactions: 21
One of the parents commented on the facebook pge of the dance group (the post where the owner was saying thanks to everyone) they were not happy with what was said on the vlog!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Hands up who just inadvertently misread "family" as "fanny"! 😂🤢
You dirty sods,that post was a labia of love

One of the parents commented on the facebook pge of the dance group (the post where the owner was saying thanks to everyone) they were not happy with what was said on the vlog!
Good I hope more parents do the same ,the dirty Minghams have a holier than thou attitude when in reality they are just feral scum

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Obviously Creepy shouldn't have been allowed to film inside the venue but I don't think he should've been filming outside either. When he dropped the girls off there were other people arriving and he could've caught someone in the background with a personalised t-shirt like the one Esme had on, with her name in big letters on the front.

Tonight's vlog really highlighted the way that Isla gets left out. When Creepy was saying how well the girls did and he hugged Esme but not Isla, poor Isla's face said it all. She was desperately trying to get into shot and was clearly craving her Dad's attention. So sad to watch.

On a happier note, I'm thrilled to see that the short-sleeved denim shirt is back! I wonder if he's been inspired by Nannaaaar Jean's preppy jacket? 😂
View attachment 1362766
He looks like a member of the Village People.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I did email Kayak a while back ([email protected]) but have had no reply. My hope is that they read the email, acknowledged the info, dropped the Inghams and just didn't reply to me.

If anyone has the clip of him salivating over the 14 year old Ifam at the Manchester meet and greet, looking her up and down and licking his lips, please add.
Do you mean this moment at 5:14?

My ears hurt from the screaming. Girls are more likely to scream and run away from him now. Oh how the times have changed.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I did email Kayak a while back ([email protected]) but have had no reply. My hope is that they read the email, acknowledged the info, dropped the Inghams and just didn't reply to me.

Do you mean this moment at 5:14?

My ears hurt from the screaming. Girls are more likely to scream and run away from him now. Oh how the times have changed.
I emailed kayak twice and messaged them and got no response .Fiji water did not gift them water though,they did respond to a friends email

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.