The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about the weatherman?

(One for the oldies. Kids, ask yer Da!)

I was disappointed that I got that it was Bella Emberg under the Sarah/Superwoman costume earlier. Sigh.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s been a while since we have had a proper rant. I’ll give them a view for a rant.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sounds like the dance school is pretty new so I wonder if the teacher is relatively inexperienced perhaps. If so, talk about a baptism of fire! I hope the dance school can nip this in the bud and put it behind them.
I have not commented on facebook but I did visit the page just to look. It seems like a really successful busy organisation (over 80 dancers) really positive and caring for the local kids dance community. I really hope this doesn't affect them negatively.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s been a while since we have had a proper rant. I’ll give them a view for a rant.
I recon a good rant is what the need to cover the mortgage this month. The rant will loose them more ifannies so next months mortgage they will have to go to the bank of nannar

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was disappointed that I got that it was Bella Emberg under the Sarah/Superwoman costume earlier. Sigh.
Either that or Lynda Carter really let herself go! 😂

(And for the benefit of the younger Tattlers, no I don't mean My Forever Dave's sister/daughter-in-law from Eastenders! 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just don’t understand why for her 13th birthday Esmé got decorations, sash, crown etc. yet poor Isabelle on her 16th didn’t get anything of the sort? To me, and everyone I’ve ever met they make a bigger fuss of a 16th than a 13th🤷‍♀️
Because Esme is PREPPY duhhhh….

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope they have been dropped from a great height today by the dance school.
I think it was all said on purpose because they won't be at home for the girls to attend anyways. They said that previously that they only have one weekend free up till Christmas.
They want all the drama as usual because they are both perverse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Best thing for them to do is disappear off social media/you tube and try give them kids a life whilst they are still kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
All the karma is coming back on the creep and his enabler .... when he attempted to molest underage girls and she did nothing to protectet her own girls from him. If she was any kind of decent mother she would have fucked him off and none of this would be happening to them. The pair of them are to blame covering for each other. If that was my husband and I had even a sniff of him eyeing up young lassies he'd be in a bastard grave... with no headstone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I hope to god it does. He should have never got away with it all. He should be struck off you tube for a start, he’s got vulnerable young girls at his mercy!
I'm certain it will, they are just too stupid, and think they are going to get away with it. One of those kids will have 'the conversation' at some point, and all the excuses under the sun aren't going to convince them he was/is innocent. It wouldn't take much for one of them to get in touch with one of the girls he approached, and find out for themselves that it was true. And then what happens? The tit really hits the fan, that's what!

Reactions: 18
I don't really agree with posting on the FB page to be honest. Messaging the dance school privately about Chris would have been more appropriate.

The people commenting on the post don't appear to be connected with the dance school in any way so it plays into the 'trolls' narrative. Pretty sure the children and parents will have already made up their minds about the Ingham parents and Esme after watching the vlog.

Chris should have just edited it out of the bleeping vlog and let the girls enjoy their dance classes.

I've known for a while which dance school they were at; no doubt many other Tattlers did as well. The Inghams, as usual, gave out enough information that it could be worked out easily with a quick Google of dance schools in their area. Interestingly there were no adverse comments on the FB page until Chris left the logo showing in the vlog so this has been as result of his incompetence/arrogance. No, Sarah it was not identified online prior to you couple of fuckwits letting the cat out of the bag. You have nobody to blame but your twatty selves for this situation.
I agree. Especially when the comments left are so badly written - it just feeds the troll narrative and I feel embarrassed for the person posting. I honestly don’t know what the dance school could be expected to do 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I agree. Especially when the comments left are so badly written - it just feeds the troll narrative and I feel embarrassed for the person posting. I honestly don’t know what the dance school could be expected to do 🤷🏼‍♀️
If they ask him not to attend he’ll just pull them, maybe that’s what he wants.

Reactions: 12
If I was the owner of the dance studio, they would no longer be welcome there, it is bad publicity for them, and though you may feel sorry for the girls (even though Esme was a big gobshite) buisness wise it is better they are not part of the dance studio. tattle will get the blame though, even though the name of studio has never been put on here, and no one from here as commented on their page
Absolutely!
No one posted on that group prior to them publishing the braggy vlog and her showing their jackets with the school's name on it. Someone in the support Inghams group posted about Isla being the perfect little ballerina a while ago, which I was sure was either Lazy or granny grim.
tit hit the fan AFTER the vlog. Although some people figured it out, the name was never mentioned here. A lot of us expressed concern about Creep potentially filming, long before the show or knowing the school's name.

Whoever posted about duty of care on that group did so after the braggy vlog.
They really cannot point fingers at Tattle as much as they want to.
Time to grow the duck up Chris and Sarah and take responsibility for your own actions!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I agree, I don't know what the dance school could do, but I do think it is on Chris to do what is right by his girls and be seen to stay away, but most of all not vlog about it. Just be quiet, gracious and unassuming. Let that part of their lives be private.

'If it weren't vlogged it didn't happen' - Chris Ingham 2020

Reactions: 25
I actually feel really sad for the members of the dance school and for the owners. They clearly have worked really hard putting that show together, and one insensitive comment by creepy divhead has put all their hard work down the swannie. Regardless who smiled, who was the best, who danced better, what right do the inghams have to film and put all over YouTube that their daughters danced the best, and had stage precents? All the other children who worked hard must have felt crushed. Why do they have to constantly make out their children are something special. If Esme started that nonsense, then as a parent, you should step in and say everyone was equally as great as the next person and well done to everyone for working hard. They may as well have said the dance school are crap and my kids are the best, because the amount of upset it has caused is dreadful. Think before you open that foghorn gob Lazy and Creepy. I hope they allow Esme to continue going and I hope they make her feel really uncomfortable for a few sessions because she needs bringing down a peg or two. When I say uncomfortable, I don't mean be cruel or unkind, but I mean awkward, as in people voicing how upset they are at her comments.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
The dance studio appears to have a very thorough Safeguarding Policy. I have just read it. I’m sure it won’t be the first or the last time they will have to deal with somebody like creepy. It’s just a shame he said he went & watched the show. I hope it is now dawning on him that he can never turn up to places like this as he is seen as a danger to all young girls. Yet again, due to their selfishness others are suffering😡 I hope that they will not troll the studio like they did with the wonderful Kayak Paul. They do have a very long history of trying to cause harm to people they perceive have done them wrong.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Do we think the No Vlog is down to this dance drama? I thought films were vlogged behind 🤔 so in theory that can’t be why there’s no upload.

Reactions: 21
Do we think the No Vlog is down to this dance drama? I thought films were vlogged behind 🤔 so in theory that can’t be why there’s no upload.
Probably, they punish the people who pay their wage when things go wrong for them. Wish the icult would wake up and realize they really are pieces of 💩

Reactions: 27
Update on Kayak Paul. He’s still around, doing a fine job of keeping everyone safe on the Loch. The guy deserves a bloody medal!

• Heart
Reactions: 82
They're miles behind but they never upload anything in advance so if they're in a strop or busy, it can mean no upload. They could've uploaded tonight's vlog a week ago and set it to go live at 5pm but they're tit at their job.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.