The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Employing a garden service was money in the water remember? So instead they invested in a ride on mower which will pay itself off in about two years. šŸ¤”
If I was the neighbour I would pee myself laughing at Creep all sweaty in a beanie during the height of summer, spraying his weeds.
The mower was a waste but the twit wonā€™t see it like that, didnā€™t see the point if their always away, employ someone to keep regular maintenance on it even when they arenā€™t around. I think their house is a tit pit but with the money theyā€™ve spent on the shoddy build youā€™d think theyā€™d make an effort and make the outside at least look presentable.

Welcome to Rosabelle manor - Dead bushes, weeds, scrap yard, wasteland and pylons, so preppy.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I sincerely hope the girls are not excluded from the dance school. That class is the only social interaction they have outside their family cult.
I understand your point but it's not those other little kids fault that the Ingham children are isolated. Think of the hurt that was caused by those idiotic parents and their video. The dance school have every right to boot them out, they have a duty of care to the other children.
I do feel for the Ingham children, their inflated self worth and delusional behaviour isn't their fault but no other child should have to pay for it either.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Itā€™s so clear they donā€™t care about/encourage their kids interests. Ever since I was young (maybe 5/6 , Iā€™m 17 now) Iā€™ve loved watching theatre (being in it too, but not as much- I just did a couple of local theatre shows) and have seen over 15 shows on westend and broadway. This would be a great way to get some mummy-daughter time for Lazy and EsmĆ© but they just arenā€™t bothered and donā€™t care. Same with crochet, Isabelleā€™s gaming, singing and photography, Islaā€™s dance- they donā€™t actively do anything to encourage hobbies or cultivate interest in their children and itā€™s actually really sad to see
All Sarah does is laugh at them and shame them especially Isabelle. Mother of the year not.

Reactions: 29
It says after 9 weeks of training the dance show happened,clearly the Ingham girls did not train for 9 weeks as they weren't at the manor for weeks on end ,but then the second oldest is a natural on stage (so she says...)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How is Sarah filming that breastfeeding journey vlog? She asked about it a couple of days ago and he said it was going up in the coming days, in the mugshot vlog, so sheā€™d have filmed it when they were away. Is she just going to be squawking in front of a white wall for half an hour telling everyone to make sure that you fit the babyā€™s ā€œroutineā€ (haha) around yourā€™s by feeding them walking down the street, and balance their car seat on a wooden box, in the front of a vehicle, so you dangle your tit in their mouth without stopping?

Another thing, of many, that irks me about the Minghmas is their consumerism. Why does Sarah need to be buying Mila a million and one books when Jace is only a couple of years older? Where are the ones she bought him? And why does she keep buying him books when there should be books from Isla? Isla seems to love reading and learning however all weā€™ve seen her be given is that human body book and she bought an Enid Blyton book that was miles to young for her. Why is Lazy not on the Waterstones website getting Isla some classics like The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, or Tomā€™s Midnight Garden or The Railway Children? Itā€˜s like nothing is of value to Lazy unless itā€˜s a bargain that can be bought from B&M or Amazon.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The mower was a waste but the twit wonā€™t see it like that, didnā€™t see the point if their always away, employ someone to keep regular maintenance on it even when they arenā€™t around. I think their house is a tit pit but with the money theyā€™ve spent on the shoddy build youā€™d think theyā€™d make an effort and make the outside at least look presentable.

Welcome to Rosabelle manor - Dead bushes, weeds, scrap yard, wasteland and pylons, so preppy.
Welcome to Rosabelle Manor-Dead bushes,weeds,scrap yard,wasteland and pylons,so preppy crappy šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Esme is arrogant because of them. They will have told her how amazing and funny she is in front of the camera, probably read her comments from the weirdo ifam gushing about her and because she has no friends or anything she hasnā€™t learnt the social norms of being confident in yourself(which is a good thing) without coming across as egotistical and bratty.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
In the words of Irving Berlin:
There may be trouble ahead, but while thereā€™s shopping & holidays & long rants,
Letā€™s face the music and dance

• Haha
Reactions: 36
No truth in the rumour that the breastfeeding vlog is called "Tit ain't over till the fat lady swings"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Iā€™ve got a bit of a problem guys. Iā€™ve heard sarah butcher the word necklace so many times that during a conversation yesterday I actually forgot how to actually pronounce it and physically couldnā€™t get the word out.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don't think.there is anything wrong with the standards just because they let latecomers to Dance start at grades? I gather they are fairly new.
It's not that they're letting latecomers start with lower grades. The dance school only offers a primary level class for up to year 4, and a grade 1 class for years 5-8. If you aren't familiar with dance, year 4 is considered late to be in a grade 1 class. The entire dance school is operating at a very low level age-wise- they don't offer higher levels. But the Ingham girls aren't new to dance. Pre-covid, they'd been dancing for years and were doing multiple show routines a year. Esme had done her grade 1 and Isla had done her primary.

Even if they were new to dance though- and for the other children- there is no reason a child of Isla's age with no dance experience couldn't go straight into at least a grade 2 level class. The primary grades really only exist for little kids who are too young to learn grade work.

Reactions: 10
It's not that they're letting latecomers start with lower grades. The dance school only offers a primary level class for up to year 4, and a grade 1 class for years 5-8. If you aren't familiar with dance, year 4 is considered late to be in a grade 1 class. The entire dance school is operating at a very low level age-wise- they don't offer higher levels. But the Ingham girls aren't new to dance. Pre-covid, they'd been dancing for years and were doing multiple show routines a year. Esme had done her grade 1 and Isla had done her primary.

Even if they were new to dance though- and for the other children- there is no reason a child of Isla's age with no dance experience couldn't go straight into at least a grade 2 level class. The primary grades really only exist for little kids who are too young to learn grade work.
I wonder what the response of the dance school is to Esme bragging or is it just the same as ā€˜ make no further comments as the matter is in hand!ā€™ Theyā€™ll just tell him to keep away , but I guess theyā€™ll still be able to put it in the vlogs as itā€™s advertising the school

Reactions: 14
I'm getting to the point where I can't even hate watch now and relying on the fab greencow for a rundown. (You deserve a title from the queen for services to tattle)! I have a dog and paving slabs in the garden which the weeds adore but there is no way I would put weedkiller down. It's just not worth the risk and I would rather have a few weeds than an ill (or worse) dog. Prat in the hat that twit is and they really shouldn't have a dog imo. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 35
have you seen how he looks at Isobel? You can bet that lazy fat trout has noticed and done nothing

My dog passed away quite suddenly last weekend and I spent days beating myself up that Iā€™d gone out the afternoon before. All I could think about was that if Iā€™d known that was his last Saturday Iā€™d have spent it with him.
these people are disgusting
I am so sorry to hear about your dog. Please just remember the millions of lovely times you had together. He/her will know how adored they were. Itā€™s devastating when they go but we cannot reproach ourselves if in our heart we know they had the best we could give them. I genuinely feel for you. Take care.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
For this week's Memory Monday, let's remember when Creepstopher was arsey with a viewer on Facebook, it was June 2018, just before they hit 1 million subscribers and the vlog that he is talking about is called 'You noticed the pregnancy test'. Viewers had spotted a pregnancy test on the floor of their bedroom and in this vlog, Creepstopher and Lazy say that they will talk about the pregnancy test in another video coming up. He's so rude in this comment. Not sure that they still get 800 to 1000 new subscribers a day, lol.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
For this week's Memory Monday, let's remember when Creepstopher was arsey with a viewer on Facebook, it was June 2018, just before they hit 1 million subscribers and the vlog that he is talking about is called 'You noticed the pregnancy test'. Viewers had spotted a pregnancy test on the floor of their bedroom and in this vlog, Creepstopher and Lazy say that they will talk about the pregnancy test in another video coming up. He's so rude in this comment. Not sure they still get 800 to 1000 new subscribers a day, lol.
' because views are their currency and videos are their product'
Your product is pretty tit lately mate and your currency is going down the toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
It is isnā€™t it. I read a story once about a dog going over the rainbow bridge and ending up in a huge field with loads of other dogs. Turns out they were waiting for their owners to meet them. What a lovely thought ā¤
Youā€™ve gotten me in tears with that. I hope rainbow bridge takes bunnies and that the beloved hounds are so happy as to welcome them with open paws and hearts.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No it was filmed in the changing rooms of a New Look shop.
This makes me cross!! Don`t tell Sarah or Chris what to do ,but ,hey!Let them disregard anyone else and their children! Maybe it`s because i`m in a small town ,but no way would they have gotten away with filming/taking pictures with anyone else (unsuspecting) around!They have zero morals ,and so long as they`re ok ,blow anyone else!:mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just wait until he finds a massive rat in the garage of doom (surely only just a matter of time and I don't mean Katrina!), then he'll be out with a 'proper' pesticide. šŸ˜±

For the sake of the kids and Prinny I hope that never happens because I can just imagine what a dangerous mess he'd make of that and he won't leave it to the professionals, Mr "All the gear but no idea".
The massive rat is already in the garage. Itā€™s called Creepy. Rats have large litters too.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.