The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This! Malcom here has definitely thrown coffee up the wall in anger and is punishing everyone else for his own wrongdoings
Not this Malcolm - I’m making schnitzels for everybody, and chuckling at the thought of Creepy all angry and impotent in his ‘denim’ shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Eww the thumb nail is enough to put anyone of!!!! What’s his excuse? I don't want to give a view

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Where did we go?

Clearly not somewhere with a shower. State of his greasy head :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Oh good God. That thumbnail is enough to make me bring my dinner back up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
How does he always look so sweaty and gross? I’m in bed with the covid hot sweats and he looks worse than I do right now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg lazy just can’t keep her foghorn mouth shut, always has to give her two pence!!! So basically they ran out of vlogs again while away, but then he said he forgot to upload one that lazy worked hard on!

Reactions: 30
You’d at least give your face a wipe first surely 🤢 He is grim. That was a very last minute attempt to put rumours to rest I’m sure 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg lazy just can’t keep her foghorn mouth shut, always has to give her two pence!!! So basically they ran out of vlogs again while away, but then he said he forgot to upload one that lazy worked hard on!
Im gonna give that excuse to my boss on Monday “sorry i forgot to turn up for work”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🤮🤮 he looks like a bad filter. He is literally disgusting, he makes me feel physically sick!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m bloody mortified that he isn’t languishing in a Florida jail😭What a mess ffs oh my God sort yourself out Creepy I feel nauseous just looking at ya🤮

Reactions: 22
PMSL! Things must be absolutely dire for Christopher to have made that explanation video 😂 Sarah has obviously told him to sort out his own shite this time and for that to have happened it must be like a bloody pressure cooker environment over there - his body language and facial expressions looked soooo awkward and although he tried he just couldn't give a proper smile... he is not a happy bunny, and Sarah's upbeat shrieking from next to him wasn't convincing me otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.