The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Happyshopper1 Edited for the swear
1655928107637.png

TLDR
- Sarah called people weirdo stalkers after she made it easy to find Esme and Isla's dance school. This is the same woman who stalked people to find out their addresses so she could send a lawyer letter to them in order to protect her child groomer husband!
- Esme's birthday presents were opened early as they're all going to be in Spain for her actual birthday. They tried to claim they've never been away for her birthday before but obviously forgot about the Kayak Paul incident in "Loch Lamond" last year.
- Jace was once again eating bits of the chocolate birthday cake before Esme had even had a chance to cut it. Isabelle had to make sure he didn't get his hands in the way as Esme was cutting the cake with a sharp knife, because Mother of the Year Sarah was too busy filming.
- Esme now seems to be acting all high and mighty like she's the only person who exists in the family. She said she and Isla were the best people in their dance school's shows, and Sarah backed her up by saying it's because they have more theatre experience than everyone else.
- Sarah mocked and cackled at Isabelle for wearing her top inside out during an exam
- Katrina has been making the most of the Inghams not being at the manor by popping over to stare at the dead grass on their lawn.
- We got a glimpse of Nannar Jean, who sounds 10 times more masculine than Chris.
- Mila was left to play with a box of paracetamol whilst dressed in some Victorian outfit monstrosity.

Hi Steve 👋

1655927874443.png
1655928178604.png
1655927992499.png
1655928349255.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
“To be fair you two have had experience of the theatre” 😂 Oh, do duck off Sarah you bleeping balloon. They have been in dancing shows not the broadway performance of The Lion King. I’ve never seen kids with so little life skills be so confident!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 97
@GeordieGossipGirl replied to your post on previous thread, but was too late.

She moans about stalkers then posts strategic comments on the Ifannies and other pages so it will be posted here. Like the post from a supposed Ifam about Isla being the perfect little ballerina.
Maybe it's granny grim, who clearly has a lot of time on her hands. Hi Steve 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Congratulations @Happyshopper1 Edited for the swear
View attachment 1362655

TLDR
- Sarah called people weirdo stalkers after she made it easy to find Esme and Isla's dance school. This is the same woman who stalked people to find out their addresses so she could send a lawyer letter to them in order to protect her child groomer husband!
- Esme's birthday presents were opened early as they're all going to be in Spain for her actual birthday. They tried to claim they've never been away for her birthday before but obviously forgot about the Kayak Paul incident in "Loch Lamond" last year.
- Jace was once again eating bits of the chocolate birthday cake before Esme had even had a chance to cut it. Isabelle had to make sure he didn't get his hands in the way as Esme was cutting the cake with a sharp knife, because Mother of the Year Sarah was too busy filming.
- Esme now seems to be acting all high and mighty like she's the only person who exists in the family. She said she and Isla were the best people in their dance school's shows, and Sarah backed her up by saying it's because they have more theatre experience than everyone else.
- Sarah mocked and cackled at Isabelle for wearing her top inside out during an exam
- Katrina has been making the most of the Inghams not being at the manor by popping over to stare at the dead grass on their lawn.
- We got a glimpse of Nannar Jean, who sounds 10 times more masculine than Chris.
- Mila was left to play with a box of paracetamol whilst dressed in some Victorian outfit monstrosity.

Hi Steve 👋

View attachment 1362641View attachment 1362662View attachment 1362649View attachment 1362670
I just love how’s he’s short and a chumba. He is resembling a middle aged n0nce more and more each day.

5ft nothing, womans sized feet, bigger tits than his udder-ridden wife. This ‘man’ gets his karma daily 🙌🏻

He looks like he chafes and smells like bo and a bit pissy….

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Obviously Creepy shouldn't have been allowed to film inside the venue but I don't think he should've been filming outside either. When he dropped the girls off there were other people arriving and he could've caught someone in the background with a personalised t-shirt like the one Esme had on, with her name in big letters on the front.

Tonight's vlog really highlighted the way that Isla gets left out. When Creepy was saying how well the girls did and he hugged Esme but not Isla, poor Isla's face said it all. She was desperately trying to get into shot and was clearly craving her Dad's attention. So sad to watch.

On a happier note, I'm thrilled to see that the short-sleeved denim shirt is back! I wonder if he's been inspired by Nannaaaar Jean's preppy jacket? 😂
Screenshot_20220622-202350_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
“To be fair you two have had experience of the theatre” 😂 Oh, do duck off Sarah you bleeping balloon. They have been in dancing shows not the broadway performance of The Lion King. I’ve never seen kids with so little life skills be so confident!
Christine would like nothing more than being a dance mom. :LOL:

Obviously Creepy shouldn't have been allowed to film inside the venue but I don't think he should've been filming outside either. When he dropped the girls off there were other people arriving and he could've caught someone in the background with a personalised t-shirt like the one Esme had on, with her name in big letters on the front.

Tonight's vlog really highlighted the way that Isla gets left out. When Creepy was saying how well the girls did and he hugged Esme but not Isla, poor Isla's face said it all. She was desperately trying to get into shot and was clearly craving her Dad's attention. So sad to watch.

On a happier note, I'm thrilled to see that the short-sleeved denim shirt is back! I wonder if he's been inspired by Nannaaaar Jean's preppy jacket? 😂
View attachment 1362766
Didn't notice the snow denim jacket. I'm definitely not one of the most observant haters 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ll write here again for Sarah to see……you are the reason your eldest is a nervous wreck, what mother talks about stalkers in front of their children? Stop brainwashing them. Using stalkers as an excuse for their dads behaviour when the kids have questioned you no doubt 🤔 none of it’s true kids they are all stalkers, can hear you now.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I’d bet money on 13 year old esmes dance friends are about 10 years old, which is why Islas struggling to make friends there as she’s mentally about 5 or 6. I don’t mean this to come across as a criticism to the girls, but to Sarah and Chris who have caused them to stop maturing by taking them out of school.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
If you look at photos of the dance school, what Isla was wearing is what the little kids (5-7) wear for classes... If they are so good at dance why are they not taking the dance exams in August? instead of waiting til next year.

Reactions: 33
For any lurkers or dance school owners who may be here, this is Chris Ingham:

If anyone has the clip of him salivating over the 14 year old Ifam at the Manchester meet and greet, looking her up and down and licking his lips, please add.

Sorry for the Ingham girls but Chris has had years to disprove what he has done.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
What was with all the hugging of Esme and not going near Isla! I don't get it it is despicable

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Carrying this over from the last thread (thanks @Troybhoy for spotting it!) - how long until they turn the narrative that there are "trolls" and "haters" who forced the girls out of their dance club?
1655932631870.png

• Haha
Reactions: 43
For any lurkers or dance school owners who may be here, this is Chris Ingham:

I think it's worth noting that the BBC also reported on the grooming allegations:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thank you @thegreencow for another fantastic rundown and thread! ❤

The tiara and glitter sashays is so tacky and a bit much for a 13th birthday, she did call herself 'QUEEN' on her first instagram post :rolleyes: .
Is anyone else grossed out at the amount of plastic tat they leave behind on holiday? Just piles and piles of floaties they bring every time and leave behind so they don't have to pack them.

instadp_therealesmeingham_full_size.jpg

I am 100% behind outing the companies that provide these disgusting 'parents' with free holidays, especially as Chris is known to use them to groom young girls. Do they seriously think that the Inghams provide any good exposure? I've personally gone out my way to AVOID spots the Inghams promote, they always make everything look like shite.

Reactions: 27
If you look at photos of the dance school, what Isla was wearing is what the little kids (5-7) wear for classes... If they are so good at dance why are they not taking the dance exams in August? instead of waiting til next year.
We know why because they are hardly there, my daughter has sat 2 sets of exams In 8 months because she’s there every week with her friends

Reactions: 26
Bevause their stage presence is amazing!! It would surely intimidate all the other dance students if Esme and Isla sat their dance exams this year 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.