The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did we go?!

Sweaty ponce explains they're away on holiday for Esme's birthday. They filmed it all, well most of it because its been a holiday holiday as well, and incredible vlogs are coming. They'll be home in a few days and Lazy will let us know on Instagram.

One vlog will probably go up tomorrow as Creepstopher batch edited a load of them before they went away. He forgot to upload one vlog, Lazy shouts "useless vlogger" and Lazy is upset because she worked hard on it. It was the first day they got back from Dubai. Lazy has a special video coming up the next day about breastfeeding. There will probably only be a gap of one day before they get back.

Where they are is incredible. Comment below where you think they've gone for Esme's birthday. It's hot and Creepstopher looks like a hot mess. He hopes everyone is having an amazing day and that we're all happy. Lazy asks Jace if he's a happy boy and Creepy says he definitely is. Of course Jace has to come and say goodbye.

End of vlog
View attachment 1369420View attachment 1369435View attachment 1369439View attachment 1369440View attachment 1369442View attachment 1369446
oh I know what you could have put out instead Creepy, what about a little rant and show us where the coffee went up the wall. does not look like it was that white wall at least.
Have he not brought his computer on this trip since he could not upload it earlier. So monday I will take a break from both youtube and Tattle, because I cannot stommack the breastfeeding discussions that will be in here. only thing I want to know is is it going up on Lazys adult channel Sarrah says, or is it going up on her familyvlog channel where the majority of their audience are about 5 years away any breastfeeding?

Reactions: 12
The children are little pots of money to pay for the rubbish they buy
Creepy worse than lazy spending literally thousands on dpd van with a ridiculous amount of so called improvements
that ride on mower what for.
lazy a few weeks ago said the new caravan would be ready august.
can’t see that happening
big house no dedicated schoolroom or office.nothing planted in the garden.
a house and garage filled to the brim with crap
The pair of them need serious psychiatric intervention
If there were care proceedings a psychological assessment would def be ordered for both parents and probably the three eldest children to see what drives the parents to live such a life and the effect their shambolic life has had on all the children

Reactions: 16
‘Where did we go?’ 🤦‍♀️
As if they haven’t posted in months or something. It was two days ffs 😂
Reminds me of last years ‘we’re taking a break from YouTube’ …for a whole week. So ridiculously dramatic (and sweaty)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You don’t think the dance school have reported him do you?! 😱 Matter is in hand and radio silence from them
there was something off about his body language after that recital, like it had been exciting for him but in an inappropriate way

• Sick
Reactions: 14
‘Where did we go?’ 🤦‍♀️
As if they haven’t posted in months or something. It was two days ffs 😂
Reminds me of last years ‘we’re taking a break from YouTube’ …for a whole week. So ridiculously dramatic (and sweaty)
Where did we go ?
At a wild guess, I’d say, not to the dance school 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He's such a bleeping sociopath. Incredible. Sarah sounded like she was ready for a fight which means she's bothered.

Just adding this again because this was someone under their own name who knew him, who was prepared to testify against him, as a professional.

Screenshot 2022-06-25 at 19.25.07.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
#238 Let’s Dance, put on your Cabbage Patch kids shoes & dance the blues 💃🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Disappointed they’ve returned ngl, you all got my hopes up!

Still, at least I’m on a holiday holiday and not hiding behind white walls and bushes 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How hilarious a family of You Tubers with no videos for two days 😂😂
Imagine any other business acting like that

Reactions: 20
So they are 14 days ahead of us with the vlogs when they start uploading again. (that's heck of a birthdaypresent for Esme)If they were smart they don't take a break when they get home because they are so far ahead. They should just continue and they would not get in this predicament a third time if they don't go away for 3 or 4 weeks.

Reactions: 16
Sarah saying to greasy Chris "you look like you're sat getting your mugshot taken" in the new magnolia wall hostage video :oops: You'd both know all about that!
View attachment 1369463

Also saying "comment where you think we are" while disabling the comments 😂 It's almost like they don't want anyone to actually guess!
He was not amused 🤣
Hostage video number three for the man who is absolutely innocent.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t know if they are even away still or it’s their house. The walls are similar and it’s all echoey like their place. I suspect they have been upset by something and not uploaded and regretted it so decided to do a 3 minute video with adverts to tide them over and pretend the reason is they are still on holiday. After all, if it were true wouldn’t they have uploaded that yesterday?

I really don’t understand how they don’t have enough content to cover these ‘down days’ if they film every day, they must be getting lazy or complacent.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.