The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So!!! Here is another slant on all this tit….. I really believe that all these dance classes / toddler groups etc was as a result of some kind of intervention by social services after seeing that the older ones were not being educated properly - if you remember back she was desperately asking in FB groups about what the Local Authority would accept as proof of learning - then all of a sudden these groups come up and tutors etc…… just a thought and wonder where it will go from this new shower of tit!!!!

Look at this picture of someone who he has followed very recently. How's that happy marriage going Sarah? He makes a laughing stock of your marriage every single day.
Let me tell you this…..if I saw this image on my husbands phone -he would be having to remove it from his arse to have another look!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
So!!! Here is another slant on all this tit….. I really believe that all these dance classes / toddler groups etc was as a result of some kind of intervention by social services after seeing that the older ones were not being educated properly - if you remember back she was desperately asking in FB groups about what the Local Authority would accept as proof of learning - then all of a sudden these groups come up and tutors etc…… just a thought and wonder where it will go from this new shower of tit!!!!
I believe this also she was forced into sending them to dance, Jace and Mila toddler groups , the same with the tutors they were made to get them or they were going to be made to send then back to school.

Reactions: 33
They chose the closest dance school to their house .... so it wasn't hard to find. We know the Minghams don't put much effort into anything.

I believe this also she was forced into sending them to dance, Jace and Mila toddler groups , the same with the tutors they were made to get them or they were going to be made to send then back to school.
Yeah, things changed when they had a visit from an official just before Mila was born. I remember Sarah was in a homeschooling group asking about what evidence to show them that the girls were being educated. I wonder how much she had to fabricate?

Reactions: 23
Honestly I’ve got a feeling he’s been invading her swamp crotch already and baby mingham number 2million is already on its way.
Did lazy take Mila in for the x-ray, or was it creepy? Cause if she’s pregnant she wouldnt be able too

Reactions: 11
Look at this picture of someone who he has followed very recently. How's that happy marriage going Sarah? He makes a laughing stock of your marriage every single day.
Bloody hell I bet she has ginger hair. You just know after his weird displays of affection to Esme she will be his next target.

Wait is Sarah pregs again?
No she's just a fat cow.

Did lazy take Mila in for the x-ray, or was it creepy? Cause if she’s pregnant she wouldnt be able too
He took her in so he could clickbait an x-ray shot of her vagina....

• Sick
Reactions: 13
He is vile. Even if you don't give a tit about your wife, have some sort of decency because your children can see who you follow.

Reactions: 33
summer 2018: chris gets exposed
summer 2019: leaves baby alone on beach
summer (spring) 2020: cultural appropriation and telling poc to dunk their heads in cold water cause they were simply calling them out (i can’t remember actual summer 2020 but something did right)
summer 2021: kayak saga
summer 2022: dance school drama is already kicking off. welcome to mingham’s muggy summer folks! every year + a new scandal

• Haha
Reactions: 42
They really don't help themselves thou! By not posting and no post why YET again the very few ifam they do have left will go its getting a joke now

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone know how to get coffee stains off a wall?? Asking for a friend.

Also if anyone has any tips on how to stop a petulant man child to stop throwing coffee up a wall would be a very lot welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What's happening with the whole home schooling also? OK Izzy has had (fake exams) but the other 2 have now been away 3+ weeks (or shopping) no fake tutor or even saying they are doing school work now they have just given up with these lies also

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If they had any consideration for the kids and genuinely wanted them to have some outside socializing and hobbies, and are so afraid of stalkers, they would have never mentioned they did dance, it could have been the 1 thing they didn’t share (remember we only see a snippet of their lives apparently) but no, it’s content for them because they struggle to produce it now! They wanted it to go this way so they can pull them and turn around and say to any officials, this is why they can’t do anything with the public. So they can isolate them and brainwash them at home, pretending to home educate, probably for the benefits, and continue living their dream in the van. Wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve had the chat already with the girls brainwashing them telling them it’s too dangerous to go to dance now, probably all kicked off last night, hence no vlog.

Or creepy thinks going quiet for a day brings in more views when a vlog does go up, no creepy it just pisses off your very little cult even more.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I actually feel really sad for the members of the dance school and for the owners. They clearly have worked really hard putting that show together, and one insensitive comment by creepy divhead has put all their hard work down the swannie. Regardless who smiled, who was the best, who danced better, what right do the inghams have to film and put all over YouTube that their daughters danced the best, and had stage precents? All the other children who worked hard must have felt crushed. Why do they have to constantly make out their children are something special. If Esme started that nonsense, then as a parent, you should step in and say everyone was equally as great as the next person and well done to everyone for working hard. They may as well have said the dance school are crap and my kids are the best, because the amount of upset it has caused is dreadful. Think before you open that foghorn gob Lazy and Creepy. I hope they allow Esme to continue going and I hope they make her feel really uncomfortable for a few sessions because she needs bringing down a peg or two. When I say uncomfortable, I don't mean be cruel or unkind, but I mean awkward, as in people voicing how upset they are at her comments.
I don't think the other kids would have been "crushed" at all. Face facts, we all saw the embarrassing effort at showcasing their dance abilities in Dubai. They're not talented. They had all the rhythm and stage presence of a pair of doorstops. If the claims made by Creepy and Esme had any impact on the children at all it would have been to raise feelings of amused ire and contempt. They'd easily recognise it as the patent bollocks of a load of Johnny come latelys that it is. Those kids have rehearsed with the Ingham girls. on the rare occasions the Inghams bother to show up. They'll know what's what. Showing their filthy house filled with unpacked luggage, the girls' lank, unwashed hair, they're frankly odd, fake behaviour - none of this is likely to encourage any kid in that dance school to want anything to do with any of them. Even if they've never heard a word about Creepy's penchant for teenagers.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well the admins are very important 😂 They must think there in The Devil Wears Prada “get me Armani on the phone” 😂
More like, "Get me Primarni on the phone!" but that doesn't quite have the same ring to it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Let me tell you this…..if I saw this image on my husbands phone -he would be having to remove it from his arse to have another look!!!!
Never understand this take from people, that is a photo of a female in a swimsuit. Why is it so offensive if your partner etc looks at a picture like that? I mean we see worse on TV etc. Are people really that insecure in relationships that it really worries them if the partner looks at another girl?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Never understand this take from people, that is a photo of a female in a swimsuit. Why is it so offensive if your partner etc looks at a picture like that? I mean we see worse on TV etc. Are people really that insecure in relationships that it really worries them if the partner looks at another girl?
Oh come on! Creepy has been a known unfaithful, cheating pervert for years now. I think anyone who see’s their husband lurking at content like this would feel betrayed and uncomfortable. My husband knows not to go looking for braising steak when he’s got sirloin at home 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh come on! Creepy has been a known unfaithful, cheating pervert for years now. I think anyone who see’s their husband lurking at content like this would feel betrayed and uncomfortable. My husband knows not to go looking for braising steak when he’s got sirloin at home 😂
I was referring to creepy, I was referring to people in general getting annoyed at pictures like this. You can't tell me your husband walks around with his eyes shut and doesn't look at attractive women, if he says he does then he's a liar.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.