The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Isabelle can still see her old classmates insta etc and what she will think if she sees them all dressed up for prom having fun , I presume her old school would have done something like that .

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Where did we go?!

Sweaty ponce explains they're away on holiday for Esme's birthday. They filmed it all, well most of it because its been a holiday holiday as well, and incredible vlogs are coming. They'll be home in a few days and Lazy will let us know on Instagram.

One vlog will probably go up tomorrow as Creepstopher batch edited a load of them before they went away. He forgot to upload one vlog, Lazy shouts "useless vlogger" and Lazy is upset because she worked hard on it. It was the first day they got back from Dubai. Lazy has a special video coming up the next day about breastfeeding. There will probably only be a gap of one day before they get back.

Where they are is incredible. Comment below where you think they've gone for Esme's birthday. It's hot and Creepstopher looks like a hot mess. He hopes everyone is having an amazing day and that we're all happy. Lazy asks Jace if he's a happy boy and Creepy says he definitely is. Of course Jace has to come and say goodbye.

End of vlog
View attachment 1369420View attachment 1369435View attachment 1369439View attachment 1369440View attachment 1369442View attachment 1369446
I wonder if the got Mila’s tit stain out of that white T-shirt he is wearing, because we are all pretty certain it ain’t a new one.

( To the tune of Summer Holiday)
🎼🎤🎼
We’re all going on a holiday holiday
Doing things we’ve always wanted too
Lots of shopping on our holiday holiday
Going to eat a breakfast or not to oo oo
One for me and the fooooo

We‘re going to a very hot country
We’re going to a water park too
We’ve seen it from other vloggers
So let’s see if it’s truuuuuuueeee

Everybody loves a holiday holiday
Might have to look for a bush or two
Always disasters on our holiday holiday
But dreams never really do come true ue ue
Not for me and the foooooo 🎼🎤🎼
Anyone? Holiday holiday nearly as annoying as Belly Belly

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Aww lover I feel your pain about the loss of your dog. You know when they go all their family members are waiting for them on the Rainbow Bridge. We just cared for them until it was time to give them back . ❤ ❤
Such beautiful words ,you had me tearing up reading this comment.xx My friend and neighbour was admitted to hospital Friday ,with a suspected mini stroke ,and i`ve been back and forth and also trying my best to take care of her furry babies (2 much adored cats).Both her babies miss her and are a little bewildered.I`m in as the eldest needs his meds first thing (about 6 am) ,and then wait for breakdast time.I actually sit and chat to them ,hoping to reassure them mum will soon be home.I also feel awful when i have to leave! :( I swear listening to everyone`s tales of their beloved fur babies here that we all lve them more than the inghams could ever love anything or anybody!It`s shocking the way poor Prinny is abandoned with jane and hi steve as soon as they feel like taking off somewhere again.I hate leaving mine for a morning shopping.They honestly haven`t a heart between them. Just remember how much love you gave your precious pup ,and how much he gave in return. He knew just how important he was in your lives.I hope that will bring you some comfort too.Sending you love and hugs ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Regarding the new schools bill. This part will certainly be an issue for them as time goes on and the youngest educate too

21. Any ‘setting’ which provides education to one child with an EHCP or 5 or more without an EHCP will have to register as a school: no exceptions are made for childminders, tutors, after school clubs, forest schools, relatives and large families who home educate.
It won’t be a problem for them because by the time Jace and Mila are CSA Isabelle won’t be CSA so they will never be home educating 5 or more children simultaneously unless they have more.
TBH I doubt that part about large families will pass anyway.

Reactions: 10
How is Sarah filming that breastfeeding journey vlog? She asked about it a couple of days ago and he said it was going up in the coming days, in the mugshot vlog, so she’d have filmed it when they were away. Is she just going to be squawking in front of a white wall for half an hour telling everyone to make sure that you fit the baby’s “routine” (haha) around your’s by feeding them walking down the street, and balance their car seat on a wooden box, in the front of a vehicle, so you dangle your tit in their mouth without stopping?

Another thing, of many, that irks me about the Minghmas is their consumerism. Why does Sarah need to be buying Mila a million and one books when Jace is only a couple of years older? Where are the ones she bought him? And why does she keep buying him books when there should be books from Isla? Isla seems to love reading and learning however all we’ve seen her be given is that human body book and she bought an Enid Blyton book that was miles to young for her. Why is Lazy not on the Waterstones website getting Isla some classics like The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, or Tom’s Midnight Garden or The Railway Children? It‘s like nothing is of value to Lazy unless it‘s a bargain that can be bought from B&M or Amazon.
or just use a library! They don’t even charge for overdue books now. Isla could browse and get books appropriate for her reading level and interests. Esme could likely find one about crochet too.I won’t suggest the notion that lazy would stretch to taking out some recipe and parenting books.

Reactions: 22
I wonder if Isabelle can still see her old classmates insta etc and what she will think if she sees them all dressed up for prom having fun , I presume her old school would have done something like that .
Looks like it was last weekend, she hasn’t liked photos from her old school friends who she still follows

• Sad
Reactions: 19
No Sarah for 2 weeks now at baby group or play group.
Two Mondays ago she was on an airport freebie Thursday she said she went to playgroup but really she was shopping! Last two sessions she’s been in Florida and if she’s not she’s gonna be embarrassed as duck. So no she wasn’t, shes clearly bored on way home at the moment at a guess 🙄

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion in honour of the upcoming monetisation of Sarah's boobs.

Ingham Family #238: Sarahs Breastfeeding Journey aka A Sale of Two Titties

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I just came across this instance in an old vlog that I hadn't seen before. Yes that's Creepy and Isabelle I have no words
Screenshot_20220627-195650_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220627-195647_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.