Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sostrange

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned but I thought I recognised her travel day outfit from somewhere.
B36ABAA8-6395-4E2F-98BD-E5C8CC250B42.jpeg
4636C38A-FF40-412C-B265-12158E76E4B7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 115

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
Imagine having to stand in front of a plain wall in the hope no one recognises where you are because your husband is a nonce

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
1654256883273.png

TLDR
- The Inghams were gifted some electric bikes by Fiido in an attempt to get fit.
- Tape was put on top of the straps of Mila's cast after Tattlers pointed out how filthy it is.
- Sarah left the camera in a shop. No one stole it though, if it even happened in the first place.. I'd have picked it up and uploaded the unedited footage to Youtube. I don't condone theft but if it were to open the ifam's eyes in this case I'd allow it.
- The Inghams are having a lovely family weekend for the jubilee.
- Chris tried to lie about not having a takeaway drink for a year. He also drank almost a quarter of Isabelle's drink because of course he just had to try it.
- There have been many hints that the Inghams are soon heading off on holiday.
- We got a glimpse of the tat filled garage.
- Despite all the stalkers, Esme and Isla were allowed to go to another floor of a shopping centre on their own, out of sight of Sarah and Nannar, so they could get some sweets. Needless to say the comments were turned off on the vlog, despite Sarah asking the ifam to comment down below what style they wanted to bring back.
- 10 year old Isla and almost 13 year old Esme were sent LOL Dolls by an ifam who is obsessed with the Shein tat the Inghams wear.

Hi Steve 👋

Screenshots from @Coco coco @Bythesea and @Ruby2233
1654257016294.png
1654256933408.png
1654258587877.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

thegreencow

VIP Member
A bit of humour for this Sunday evening whilst we wait for the Seacroft Royal Family to return to Rosabelle Manor:
6iokqi.jpg
6iokwg.jpg
6iol46.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

hotstepper

As Chris is a stumpy short arse, everytime I hear the word ‘micro blading’ I just think of Chris on his skates!! 😂 😂

Sarah - “Jace’s favourite food is broccoli.”

IS IT FUCK!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Ruth1983

VIP Member
Ok I’m showing my age now, and this was prob just a uk thing-
But do any of you guys remember the jelly sandals we got as kids that gave us blisters?
And the T-shirts that’s changed colour (hyper colour?) when you got hot?!? She’s literally wearing those!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I wouldn’t go to Dubai even if I was gifted a free holiday. The human rights issues are huge and I can’t get on board with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

ellier112

Imagine being on a flight and they’ve turned the lights off to wind down and to let people sleep and you’ve got the entire fucking Ingham family screeching at the back of the plane? Why are they all standing up like that? And why are they talking at their normal volume? They have no social awareness whatsoever

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Ok. So they got their holiday. Well done, Inghams. You’ve managed to scam your way in life again. But it’s definitely not the win you think it is.

So that will be another hotel you are no longer welcome in once you upload and the hotel is inundated with emails and messages about your husband’s grooming behaviour. But what do you care? You already got what you wanted. And there will always be another hotel to scan, right? Another hotel who will have a shit ton of messages to deal with (as they should if they’re not doing research on who they give freebies to) thinking of others has never exactly been brand Ingham.

Tonight I assume will be the big ‘surprising the girls (and Jace if you can bring yourself to admit you have a son) with a holiday.’ vlog. The one that used to be your big money earning. Pulling in millions of views and shedloads of money as people watched your clean, well dressed children react excitedly to the news.

What’s tonight going to be like? Telling 3 filthy haired girls in ill fitting, cheap clothes, all who have regressed so much that they are well behind their peers in every way, as they scream and cry a lot less convincingly about the news while Jace is screaming and bouncing off the walls, not from hearing the news but because he’s on his 6th sugary snack of the morning and wired.

All to bring in about 100k views, which is still pretty good…unless you consider that in the past, a normal day to day vlog would have brought in over twice that. And for your competition on YouTube, still does.
So yeah, free holiday, couple of days of inflated views. Probably will bring in enough money for you to go out and buy something else for that garden that’ll be used once and left to rot.

But then you’ll be back to your cold, soulless house, with your significant other who you can’t stand, kids whose needs aren’t being met because of your inept parenting, no friends, barely any family who can stand you, scrambling for the next thing to bring money in for that mortgage and looking for something to give you a break from the lonely boredom that your day to day life is filled with.

But yeah, be smug about your holiday. Everyone is jealous. What a bloody life to lead.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Alison

Another freebie to Dubai 🤦‍♀️ Only followed since Calamity Kaying in Loch Lomond but reading here know this isn't the 1st time. Perhaps it's a mistake to study for 4 years then work hard and not marry a complete and utter weirdo. My lovely husband off 2 work a long shift as a paramedic, I work full time also in nhs but numerous holidays out of the question. Feel sad tonight. They always win.
Please don’t feel sad….they are 100% NOT winning by any means.

Can you walk down any street in the Uk without looking behind you constantly for fear of someone recognising you or your family?
They can’t….
Can you lie in you bed at the end of the day knowing you’ve done an honest days work?
They can’t…
If you were to go on holiday would you have to keep it a secret from the whole world for fear of someone reporting you and it being cancelled?
They do…
If you decided to change career path and try something totally different to better yourself could you?
They can’t….
If you have or ever have children, could you swear you have done everything possible to give them the best opportunities in life?
They can’t….

They are so many other things I could list you can do that this pair are unable to….all their own fault.

Love Your Journey and the success you make it 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 60