The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG!! If they have been in Dubai it's going to be comedy gold. They will all look so out of place, especially Creepy and it'll be too hot for them. At least there's plenty of SHOPPING for Lazy to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
OMG!! If they have been in Dubai it's going to be comedy gold. They will all look so out of place, especially Creepy and it'll be too hot for them. At least there's plenty of SHOPPING for Lazy to do.
I doubt there is any shopping she can afford unless they have a Dubai flying tiger

if it’s been gifted they will do a load of activities and we all know when it’s not gifted they sit around the pool all day (late afternoon when everyone else has gone in) and live on bowls of chips

Reactions: 34
What happened in Dubai? Is there a vlog, I’d give them a view just to be nosey as I keep reading about it
They were sponsored by Visit Dubai. Someone identified where they were going when they were in the airport, Visit Dubai contacted and the usual happened "we weren't aware, won't be working with them anymore etc." By that time the Inghams are already in Dubai, put up a vlog of them looking like hostages all sat wearing black, miserable, eyes darting all over the place saying they weren't able to upload for a few days.

They did still get the holiday, they did show the vlogs after but I think they had to remove any mention of Visit Dubai.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think it was Dubai ! that Rebecca lamb whoever she is, Is staying at Sofitel Dubai palm.
This hotel also follows Sarah Ingham!
No it is Legoland Hotel she is staying at , she posted about staying there before she deleted stories / posts , its all on her thread

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Imagine sponsoring sarahinghamofficial, thinking you're going to have this 'famous' UK YouTube family advertise your hotel, then this scruffy lot turns up.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
They were sponsored by Visit Dubai. Someone identified where they were going when they were in the airport, Visit Dubai contacted and the usual happened "we weren't aware, won't be working with them anymore etc." By that time the Inghams are already in Dubai, put up a vlog of them looking like hostages all sat wearing black, miserable, eyes darting all over the place saying they weren't able to upload for a few days.

They did still get the holiday, they did show the vlogs after but I think they had to remove any mention of Visit Dubai.
The vlogs were very weird as well, you could tell it was a gifted trip even though they had to remove any trace of one.

Reactions: 17
I think it was Dubai ! that Rebecca lamb whoever she is, Is staying at Sofitel Dubai palm.
This hotel also follows Sarah Ingham!
Rebecca's Insta Stories video (at Sofitel Dubai The Palm Hotel) pans round to show the pool. Could that be Lazy & Creepy in the background there? It's a long shot - pardon the pun - but I actually see two people that could be Creepy! (bottom right and also one in the middle with a small child?)

Screenshot_20220607-083422_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I know that you guys find their Teflon existence frustrating but remember, even Teflon failed eventually! It'll all catch up with them in the end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Comedy gold for sure! 🤣 Creepy lay on a sun bed in his sweat stained grey primark T-shirt, brown trousers and beanie while Lady sister wife has a beef tomato face because it’s too hot so she’ll be complaining about the heat while she dangles her tit out of the hammock for Mila and shares a cider with big Frank and family. 🤣🤣

The poor kids. It’ll be seven of them huddled around one burger because creepy will be complaining about how expensive it is unless the foods gifted and he’s probably had to google an Aldi so the girls can do the annual shopping challenge. ‘IF IT FITS IN THE PALM OF MILAS HAND, I’LL BUY IT!!!! 3 GRAPES AND A CHEWING GUM!!’

• Haha
Rebecca's Insta Stories video (at Sofitel Dubai The Palm Hotel) pans round to show the pool. Could that be Lazy & Creepy in the background there? It's a long shot - pardon the pun - but I actually see two people that could be Creepy! (bottom right and also one in the middle with a small child?)

View attachment 1324476
The arms dont look puffy enough to be sarah 🤣

It could be them ya know!!

Reactions: 16

View attachment 1324476
If that is them, this will be the tattle moment of the year! 😂😂

It can't be them though as the man in the picture is swimming without a beanie on.

• Haha
The arms dont look puffy enough to be sarah 🤣
Yeah, that's what I thought but that Rebecca seems the type to use a zillion filters.

They're probably at a holiday park in Scarborough, laughing their heads off at all this speculation, but it's too much fun not to! She was probably looking lobster-faced after getting out of a hot tub! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20220607-103932_Instagram.jpg

Lazy's latest Instagram Post. Anyone recognise those pool tiles? 🤪🧐🙄

Well done Creepy and Sarah. You managed to keep your holiday a secret so the hotel/company didn't find out Creeps is a massive n*nce, won't be welcome there ever again though will you?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
No hint of a freebie holiday on the insta so far then?
not that that means anything I suppose as they really dislike hinting to ad’s

Reactions: 9

View attachment 1324476
Not ‘whale like’ enough to be Lazy 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok. So they got their holiday. Well done, Inghams. You’ve managed to scam your way in life again. But it’s definitely not the win you think it is.

So that will be another hotel you are no longer welcome in once you upload and the hotel is inundated with emails and messages about your husband’s grooming behaviour. But what do you care? You already got what you wanted. And there will always be another hotel to scan, right? Another hotel who will have a tit ton of messages to deal with (as they should if they’re not doing research on who they give freebies to) thinking of others has never exactly been brand Ingham.

Tonight I assume will be the big ‘surprising the girls (and Jace if you can bring yourself to admit you have a son) with a holiday.’ vlog. The one that used to be your big money earning. Pulling in millions of views and shedloads of money as people watched your clean, well dressed children react excitedly to the news.

What’s tonight going to be like? Telling 3 filthy haired girls in ill fitting, cheap clothes, all who have regressed so much that they are well behind their peers in every way, as they scream and cry a lot less convincingly about the news while Jace is screaming and bouncing off the walls, not from hearing the news but because he’s on his 6th sugary snack of the morning and wired.

All to bring in about 100k views, which is still pretty good…unless you consider that in the past, a normal day to day vlog would have brought in over twice that. And for your competition on YouTube, still does.
So yeah, free holiday, couple of days of inflated views. Probably will bring in enough money for you to go out and buy something else for that garden that’ll be used once and left to rot.

But then you’ll be back to your cold, soulless house, with your significant other who you can’t stand, kids whose needs aren’t being met because of your inept parenting, no friends, barely any family who can stand you, scrambling for the next thing to bring money in for that mortgage and looking for something to give you a break from the lonely boredom that your day to day life is filled with.

But yeah, be smug about your holiday. Everyone is jealous. What a bloody life to lead.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.