Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cherryberry

Ooh ooh I think I know what's coming up.
To the pool in the (late) morning. Lots of omgs and best holiday EVER exclamations.
Slow motion and long videos of isla and esme sliding down pool slides..woohooing Chris on the side and in the pool with his tee shirt and beanie on.
Then to the local flying tiger and chilling afterwards in the hotel spa. Of course there will be mila..braceless.. hanging off tits out sarah walking and jace screaming in the distance.
Chocolate, sweets and ice cream will flow unhindered washed down with sugary drinks all day and
Izzie of course will be studying hard for her exams which Sarah then will reiterate are not important and you can take them again..I can't wait..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

PeachyJam

They are so bloody rude and they have no manners. A man was holding the door for them all and they didn't even look at him, let alone say thank you. Same with the taxi drivers. They're all so entitled, what a way to act. No manners really grinds me with people, it's free to be polite and no one is too 'good' to be nice to someone.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

LadyGarden

VIP Member
I will admit I’ve always fancied going to Dubai ( bear with me Dubai haters) the pictures and footage I’ve seen always makes it look so glamorous

and then we have the Inghams
who have managed to make it look like a budget holiday in Tenerife
Shrieking big gob kids
Sarah sweating like a hog roast
Chris b a big brave boy with no beanie
Sarah carrying Mila like a sack of spuds ( why don’t you use the pram you brought) 🙄
The whole place looking echoey and deserted 😬
It's SO utterly deserted, like a B&M version of 28 days later.

In other news, what in the orthopaedic name of hell is Sarah wearing on her feet?

1654722062593.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

instashun

VIP Member
They haven’t declared the advert. They’ve taken their 16 year old on a long haul holiday mid GCSE’s. If and when Isabelle fails it is 100% her parents fault and not hers the poor kid

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
It needs saying LOUDLY!
Isabelle and that blue jumper. It's not just how unhygienic it is to wear the same clothes day in day out but MORE IMPORTANTLY its a massive red flag for emotional disregulation. She is using it as an emotional crutch, a transitional object and to keep her safe. She does not feel safe

• Sad
  • Heart

Bouncer

Does nannar watch the vlogs? I wonder if she's seen Sarah say she wants to take her on holiday. Then watched them buy holiday clothes etc. She maybe thought they were going to surprise her with a holiday and that's why she got a new scooter. Now they've effed off and left her 😔
Seriously Nan is not some cutesy, frail, little old lady which is the image ‘caring’ Sarah tries to portray. It’s a real shock when you catch glimpses and hear the voice of a 60 a day smoker who looks like they hang around with the Kray twins for fun. I wouldn’t mess with her. 😄

• Haha

Neck lace

VIP Member
I know that it is maddening that two low life scam artists have been given a free holiday to Dubai, when practically everyone else in the country is more deserving. But let us remember that these two are not happy people. Lazy has to go to bed every night knowing that her husband is sextng other women after she goes to sleep and that she is not enough for the narcissistic twat. She has a husband who puts her down and constantly leaves in clips of her looking stupid. He is married to a woman who he does not respect and who constantly laughs at him and puts him down. He always has to look over his shoulder and never knows when someone will post the messages that will finally end his youtube career and his marriage. I would much rather be me, who can't afford much of a holiday, but has a kind, loving husband who respects me 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
Do you know how many deserving people there are for such a holiday and it gets given to these cunts. Not jealousy sarah, just astonishment how known groomers can be gifted such a thing.

enough is enough with these nobody imbeciles thinking they’re famous, we need to lobby our MPs to have the discussion in parliament of child exploitation and the fact perverts are allowed a platform and get some kind of bill passed.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

uwu

VIP Member
In all honesty dubai is the last place I would want to visit on holiday.

• Heart
Screenshot from secret group

I can’t believe they have gone away when Isabelle still has exams to revise for!!
I mean, I shouldn’t be surprised by anything they do anymore.
But how irresponsible! Horrible for Isabelle, having to stay inside (in a hot country!) and revise whilst her family go out and enjoy themselves!!
It must be a gifted trip then? Especially with sarah saying it’s been her ‘favourite trip ever’ (Jesus, get some new material love 🥱)

• Sad

charlotte_98

Nobody would care enough to bother informing anyone if they reached into their pockets and paid for these holidays with their own money, but it’s the fact that they continue to beg and scrounge for the gifted holidays. You can imagine the email.. we are a large family who have a passion for for travel and we’d love to showcase your hotel on our channel which has over a million followers 😂
They are no longer entitled to anything at all and these companies should be told. No matter what Sarah spouts as soon as they know the extensive dark background of this lot they don’t want any association with them.
I don’t think he’d dare to do Florida, but it will be some lovely hotel probably Greece or turkey, all inclusive type who are non the wiser about this lot.
The Inghams are so desperate to have what they once had they can’t give it up. Everytime someone holds a phone while they’re relaxing at the pool they will be paranoid they have been spotted for all the wrong reasons. Every look in the dining room.
I don’t think they’d have gone away during half term if it wasn’t gifted. They like to lurk in the shadows these days and pretend they are still living the high life.
what’s for sure is we will find out either way and do our thing, as usual.
Im so glad there are like minded, good people here who will not let this dirty bastard, and his gobshite wife slip from the radar, I know people say he wasn’t punished, but he is being silently battered every day and they get away with nothing in the end .

• Heart

ellier112

What tf is Isabelle wearing to the airport? She looks homeless in that rancid blue jumper and brown trousers

• Sick
  • Haha

Web30

VIP Member
So they roll out of bed ready for dinner swim then get to the themepark when its closed and blame the info sheet in the room 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
Sarah actually owns a pasta factory ,she's tortellini commited to that business but she's cannelloni as she's the only person who works there...it's a top of the range pasta ,it costs a pretty penne

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

MissBA

D92601F0-3790-419A-A8EC-6639A61F29BA.jpeg

Comments from Izzy’s latest insta post. Take a leaf out of your own book Sarah and don’t get us started on inappropriate comments to children 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51