The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah has defo been crying. She has a rage about her. She filmed with Jace there to give her something to focus on.

Reactions: 29
If you are set for life you wouldn’t even worry about filming ahead to cover the time you are away, you’d just take a week off because you can afford to, oh wait 🫢🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Creepy must hate Lazy, imagine living with her which is boring enough but then having to listen to it all again while editing, he must be sick of the sound of her voice. No sympathy though

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think she just looks like I do after being in the sun for five minutes today -burnt 🙈🙈
oh definitely burnt for sure, but there’s something more to this I think, she looks and sounds really down x

You don’t suddenly go away on holiday and not realise you’re not as far ahead filming as you thought which means you can’t then vlog for a few days, it’s just not adding up. Coupled with the fact that they didn’t put out anything on social media yesterday, something’s wrong.

Reactions: 35
I don't know why they need to hide where they are. Surely they'll just tell the hotel all about the 'scandles' when they arrive and have nothing to be worried about.

Something will definitely have happened as we know it ain't an Ingham holiday without some sort of controversy or incident.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don't know why they need to hide where they are. Surely they'll just tell the hotel all about the 'scandles' when they arrive and have nothing to be worried about.

Something will definitely have happened as we know it ain't an Ingham holiday without some sort of controversy or incident.

If I was on a family holiday and I saw anyone vlogging while my children were around I would say something to check that none of us would be shown in the vlog. I can't believe that they go to these holiday resorts and are met with a positive reaction from everyone, vlogging is obnoxious and intrusive. Then you add on to that that Chris is a legitimate child groomer, I am sure he runs into a few people who say something.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Taking their child who is in the midst of their GCSE’s on holiday is disgusting. my daughter has spent this whole week revising with very little down time for herself except with a hour or two in the evening. No wonder lazy won’t shut up about resits she already knows her child is gonna fail.
She knows her child isn’t sitting exams

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Maybe they had a disastrous start to their holiday?
She lost her tit when someone un-alived themselves jumping of a bridge and she didn't have time to shop at the airport. Could have been part of the airport chaos in the last week like thousands of travellers.

Switching off comments and not posting, followed by another hostage video means something happened. I don't believe they have a lack of content to prevent them from posting. The' hard-working admins' on the Ifannies page also have no clue what's going on.

Lazy is croaky and clearly under the weather/pissed off/ cranky.
Christopher Malcolm what did you do this time?! Far too chipper on the last few vlogs, with your power 'suit'.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Can we spare a minute to think of poor Mila in that filthy, tape wrapped brace in the heat? Of course she won’t be getting her full hours in so all that work that the surgeons have been doing will be for nothing. I’m surprised she was allowed to fly.

My Facebook memories this week have been full of me taking my children to GCSE revision classes. They would have absolutely kicked off if we’d have said we were going on holiday. No teacher would recommend it. What a pair of selfish arseholes. But it’s ok, Isabelle, you can always resist in between being a babysitter and travelling in a crappy van

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
If I was on a family holiday and I saw anyone vlogging while my children were around I would say something to check that none of us would be shown in the vlog. I can't believe that they go to these holiday resorts and are met with a positive reaction from everyone, vlogging is obnoxious and intrusive. Then you add on to that that Chris is a legitimate child groomer, I am sure he runs into a few people who say something.
Where I work we do experience days, we as staff make it clear we don’t want to be in anyones photos, and we don’t allow filming/vlogging, I wouldn’t think twice about confronting someone should I suspect my children are being caught up in someone’s vlog.

Maybe they had a disastrous start to their holiday?
She lost her tit when someone un-alived themselves jumping of a bridge and she didn't have time to shop at the airport. Could have been part of the airport chaos in the last week like thousands of travellers.

Switching off comments and not posting, followed by another hostage video means something happened. I don't believe they have a lack of content to prevent them from posting. The' hard-working admins' on the Ifannies page also have no clue what's going on.

Lazy is croaky and clearly under the weather/pissed off/ cranky.
Christopher Malcolm what did you do this time?! Far too chipper on the last few vlogs, with your power 'suit'.
Forced to get vaccinated and now having side effects?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She’s just said on group it’s her best holiday in a long time . Obviously cos she’s not in a tin can stinking of feet farts n fannys ! Oh saying that she has the biggest fanny with her
She will do though won't she? She knows it will be posted here.
This is a woman who would rather ignore the fact her husband are into barely legal girls, than live an authentic life with self-respect.

Reactions: 23
Isabelle is definitely doing / been doing the exams. They are way too lazy to actually turn up to an exam centre and fake it. However, they wouldn’t be stupid enough to go abroad in the middle of it all so I think that Isabelle has turned around and said to lazy and creepy that she does not want to continue as she is finding them too difficult.

Reactions: 29
So all that talk about how they wouldn’t be going away until after the 12th of June because of Izzy’s exams and the girls dance show was all bullshit as usual.
They won’t let those kids have absolutely anything!
That will be why they girls dance teachers have said Esme and Isla can do a dance together when they are in different classes because they’re hardly ever there no need for the dance teachers to put any effort with them or impact any other kids that do turn up every week.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.