The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she post holiday pics on Insta if they don't want anyone to know where they are?
I think she meant she will be posting on Instagram when there will be an upload on you tube…then I guess the photos will follow.

Reactions: 11
Imagine having to stand in front of a plain wall in the hope no one recognises where you are because your husband is a nonce

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
She looks like she looked when they escaped to that hotel when the 'no situation' was exposed.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Right c’mon guys if we put our heads together surely someone must know where the white wall is?😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Right c’mon guys if we put our heads together surely someone must know where the white wall is?😂😂
Says it all that not that famous or popular cause someone in the world as they think they are so famous would have spotted them and let slip were thay was what a life haveing to hide and slip off in secret to go on holidays how SAD 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Jaces hair looks even more damaged. I'm surprised he has any hair left mind after all the neglect it's had.
Guess Lazy has layed out in the sun doing nothing for 7 days on every remote beach they could find hiding from all the haters.
Will have been sneaking out of the hotel mid afternoon again when everybody else is sensible and are having their siestas.
Imagine having to dodge normal folks on holiday just because they might know what your husband has been up to,
I hope somebody did heckle him.

Reactions: 30
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
View attachment 1315178

TLDR
- The Inghams were gifted some electric bikes by Fiido in an attempt to get fit.
- Tape was put on top of the straps of Mila's cast after Tattlers pointed out how filthy it is.
- Sarah left the camera in a shop. No one stole it though, if it even happened in the first place.. I'd have picked it up and uploaded the unedited footage to Youtube. I don't condone theft but if it were to open the ifam's eyes in this case I'd allow it.
- The Inghams are having a lovely family weekend for the jubilee.
- Chris tried to lie about not having a takeaway drink for a year. He also drank almost a quarter of Isabelle's drink because of course he just had to try it.
- There have been many hints that the Inghams are soon heading off on holiday.
- We got a glimpse of the tat filled garage.
- Despite all the stalkers, Esme and Isla were allowed to go to another floor of a shopping centre on their own, out of sight of Sarah and Nannar, so they could get some sweets. Needless to say the comments were turned off on the vlog, despite Sarah asking the ifam to comment down below what style they wanted to bring back.
- 10 year old Isla and almost 13 year old Esme were sent LOL Dolls by an ifam who is obsessed with the Shein tat the Inghams wear.

Hi Steve 👋

Screenshots from @Coco coco @Bythesea and @Ruby2233
View attachment 1315183View attachment 1315181View attachment 1315265
Careful with this thread title, we don't want Mr Delonge suing for "liable". 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What an awful way to spend your life, knowing you now have to hide where you are because of repercussions. This will happen now every time they pop off somewhere. I bet they are the only family vanlifers vloggers that have to do this. Loving your best life though don’t forget! Definitely a freebee to a hotter climate. Looks like she is getting sunstroke. Poor Izzy has her next exam on Tuesday too!

Reactions: 27
Sarah looks like she's wearing my nans curtains and she's been dead 20 years! Scruffy cow(Sarah not my nan 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
WTAF is she even wearing

It looks like one of the polyester delights that I got to wear in my customer facing roles in the late 90's. Perhaps she's got a job on reception for a few extra Euro?

(Creepy probably volunteered to be pool boy)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is Isabelle sitting her Maths paper 2 exam on a plane on Tuesday morning?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hey Creepy and Lazy. If you have hide where you are going on your holidays you shouldn't be vloggers.

Creepy, the fact you have to hide your holidays is because YOU are a creep... its your fault you have to go ninja when you leave the country. Here's the thing, Creepy! duck your "fans" you duck your career. Try and duck a 16 year old you shouldn't have your career. You are tge author of your own downfall.

Lazy, you're an dumbass, doormat mug for staying.

You two deserve all of the inconvenience and worry. Preditor and enabler!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Hey Creepy and Lazy. If you have hide where you are going on your holidays you shouldn't be vloggers.

Creepy, the fact you have to hide your holidays is because YOU are a creep... its your fault you have to go ninja when you leave the country. Here's the thing, Creepy! duck your "fans" you duck your career. Try and duck a 16 year old you shouldn't have your career. You are tge author of your own downfall.

Lazy, you're an dumbass, doormat mug for staying.

You two deserve all of the inconvenience and worry. Preditor and enabler!
She’s not a doormat, she’s a disgusting, guilty by association, enabler!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So I was just on YouTube and one of the first videos that popped up on my recommended was an Ingham vlog from 5 years ago, titled “my heart’s broken”.
Curiosity got the better of me and I had a nosey, the vlog starts with a clip of channel 4 news reporting on the Manchester arena attack.
It then cuts to lazy saying how she saw the news as she was going to bed but wasn’t sure what had happened, she didn’t sleep very well.
She saw the news of the confirmed attack that morning and she’s absolutely heart broken, and is in a very sad and weird mood today.
The next clip is lazy sat in the car, bright as a button on the way shopping.
More footage of her and creepy shopping, laughing and joking. And off to the pub for lunch.
The vlog ends with lazy trying to force out tears (that don’t come) saying how gutted she is and how she’s not felt right all day, yet the footage they showed suggested otherwise.
I always say nothing they do surprises me, but I can’t f-ing believe they used that tragic event as clickbait!!
I was at the arena that night and this behaviour infuriates me

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I had to have a good look around my balcony because i have a white wall here, but not shore if it would be big enough for Lazy not covering all of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So all that talk about how they wouldn’t be going away until after the 12th of June because of Izzy’s exams and the girls dance show was all bullshit as usual.
They won’t let those kids have absolutely anything!

• Sad
Reactions: 41
She’s just said on group it’s her best holiday in a long time . Obviously cos she’s not in a tin can stinking of feet farts n fannys ! Oh saying that she has the biggest fanny with her

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.