Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
SURPRISE HOLIDAY REVEAL AT THE AIRPORT!!

The Inghams drive out of Rosabelle Manor. Driving footage. Creepy takes the luggage out of the boot. He says good morning to the girls. Jace is excited, probably hyper from his sugar filled breakfast. The girls walk into the airport. Jace starts screeching and 'helps' Isabelle push her suitcase into the terminal. Christine makes an appearance and says something I cannot translate. They are at Terminal 1. Shot of the departure board. Lazy asks the kids which one it will be and teases us about what the destination will be.

Lazy isn't joking when she says Isabelle is a nightmare to travel with. Last night she made a joke last night about not standing with Isabelle. It's her insecurity because every time she forgets something in her bag. Lazy asked her if she had everything in her bag. Their bags went down but Isabelle's came back because she forgot to take her perfume and hand sanitiser in the bottom. The hand sanitiser was Esme's because Isabelle is borrowing her bag but poor Isabelle still gets the blame. They had to wait for ages whilst Isabelle's bag was searched. They've now come to the toilets to find something to eat and Isabelle asked where her hat and jumper were. She left it in security so she and Creepy (of course🤮) have run back to security. Mila grabs Lazy's arm and she asks little woman what she's doing.

Isabelle looks around a book shop. She looks back to asks how many books she can get. She's holding The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo. The Inghams walk towards the gate. If we haven't already guessed, which we will have done, they're at Manchester Airport to go on holiday. They've had breakfast and are now about to board the plane. The four hours have gone fast and they have barely had time to get breakfast.

Lazy asks Creepy if they should tell everyone where they're going. There have been clues, especially when Creepy was filming from behind and we may have seen the bag tags. Isla stands up and turns around but Lazy tells her she can't do that. Lazy does the countdown and everyone screeches "Dubai". Jace of course has to shout it 390328849728689 times to make sure he's heard. I wish they'd been kicked out of the fucking airport. People must've been walking past thinking they're right weirdos. It's going to be hot hot hot. Time to board. Esme says they need to get sun cream on.

Storytime. Jace has been cute all morning. They haven't flown on an airplane since the Maldives, when Jace was 11/12 months. They parked the car at the meet and greet and Jace was upset because he saw a plane fly past and thought it had left without them. They're going on the A380 and Lazy is nervous to fly. Are you worried the plane won't be able to lift your cheese slop filled arse into the air? It's Mila's first flight and they haven't been on a plane in so long. They booked the seats last minute so the airline had to move people around so the Inghams could sit together. They're kind of behind each other. Booked the flights last minute? And the lies roll out of her mouth faster than a 16 year old runs away from Creepy.

Creepy asks Jace if he's excited. Creepy films him walking onto the plane. The go pro is set up in the window. Lazy tickles Mila. Esme and Isabelle are sat in front of them. Lazy asks Mila if she'll sleep for the whole flight, calling her a cleeeever giiiil. Plane takes off. Creepy tells Jace they're flying now and wooos. Flying time lapse. Jace looks out the window and screeches that he can't believe it. They're above the clouds. Creepy films Jace's food, which is the same as Isla's. He has a chicken nugget meal with vegetables and potato. The cutlery is real, not plastic. The airline will never see the cutlery again. 5 hours 40 minutes to go.

Isabelle and Esme show us their food, which Isabelle says looks disgusting but is nice. Not that her opinion counts because she lives off cheese slop so expectations are low. The waters are cute and Esme has missed it. She is watching Sing 2 and Isabelle has been reading the whole journey. There are 5 hours to go. Shots of the food. Creepy zooms in on a sleeping Jace's face. Lazy holds Mila above her head and for a moment I'm worried she's about to belt out Circle of Life but thankfully my ears are safe. More shots out the window. It turns dark.

Creepy says Mila has been an angel for her first flight. Mila pulls Lazy's mask down. There are 2 1/2 hours to go and it's 10pm in Dubai. It will be 1am when they arrive. Mila hasn't cried once and Lazy is stood up because she's boiling, roasting. Everyone around is cooing because she's a cheeky chicken. The Inghams have been put at the back of the airplane. It's perfect. There is a lot of turbulence, which Lazy used to be scared of but she watched a Youtube video Creepy recommended the other day and isn't scared anymore. The plane has been rocking and Lazy's stomach dropped. Jace has been asleep on Creepy. He films himself, then films out the window. Isla counts down as the plane lands. Isla and Jace screech when it does.

The Inghams get off the plane. Lazy has a Tat and Me rucksack. She tells Jace to show her the way which he does, followed by a wooing Creepy. They have to take a train to the baggage reclaim, it's so cool. Creepy says it's the prettiest baggage reclaim ever. The airport is mad and insane, just like whichever desperate company that partnered with the Inghams for this ad are. Jace is sat on Esme's suitcase whilst she pulls it along. Driving shots. It's 2:10am. Shots of Dubai.

Creepy tells Jace they're at the hotel. He thanks the driver and gets out of the car. Esme loves the smell of the palm trees. Lazy arrives in a separate taxi with Mila. Creepy wants to go the the museum. Esme asks Lazy if she saw the massive Wendy's and Lazy says she did. Of course she did, she's the equivalent of a drug sniffer dog when it comes to fast food. Creepy is excited to see in the hotel and asks Babe if she's ok. Lazy pushes the pram. Creepy woos again. Isabelle is carrying Mila. Creepy says the foyer is stoooonin.

Lazy walks over to the bed and asks Mila if she's happy. She helps Jace with his shoes. They just got to the beautiful hotel room and she hasn't got a clue how Jace and Mila are awake. It's 3:20am. Breakfast is until 10:50. They're 3 hours behind. A thing pops up onscreen telling us Dubai is 3 hours ahead of the UK in Summer and 4 hours in winter. If they got up at 9am that's still 6am their body clock time so they might just get lunch tomorrow, She feels bad for Jace and Mila. It took a while to get to the hotel and Lazy doesn't think the taxi drivers knew where they were going as they took them down loads of roads that lorries use. The driver took Lazy to the wrong entrance. Creepy goes to help the girls lock their balcony door as they're in the room next door.

The Inghams have a fun packed week ahead. They weren't sure but were looking on the plane and Lazy is so excited. She hopes the ifam will come back and enjoy Dubai with them.

End of vlog

Big eye, little eye all around the world
1654627165401.png
1654626330909.png

1654625795745.png
1654625909346.png
1654626893920.png

1654626182045.png
1654627507751.png
1654627550590.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

GreaseMop

VIP Member
Look out, Lazy's on one.
She's so relaxed from her lovely holiday that she's kicking off with randoms online.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

uwu

VIP Member
Taking their child who is in the midst of their GCSE’s on holiday is disgusting. my daughter has spent this whole week revising with very little down time for herself except with a hour or two in the evening. No wonder lazy won’t shut up about resits she already knows her child is gonna fail.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
With all the complaining about the heat she's doing, do you think she has gave even the tiniest thought about how her poor baby is feeling, stuck in a plastic brace in the heat?..of course she hasn't 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 50

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
So I was just on YouTube and one of the first videos that popped up on my recommended was an Ingham vlog from 5 years ago, titled “my heart’s broken”.
Curiosity got the better of me and I had a nosey, the vlog starts with a clip of channel 4 news reporting on the Manchester arena attack.
It then cuts to lazy saying how she saw the news as she was going to bed but wasn’t sure what had happened, she didn’t sleep very well.
She saw the news of the confirmed attack that morning and she’s absolutely heart broken, and is in a very sad and weird mood today.
The next clip is lazy sat in the car, bright as a button on the way shopping.
More footage of her and creepy shopping, laughing and joking. And off to the pub for lunch.
The vlog ends with lazy trying to force out tears (that don’t come) saying how gutted she is and how she’s not felt right all day, yet the footage they showed suggested otherwise.
I always say nothing they do surprises me, but I can’t f-ing believe they used that tragic event as clickbait!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen me eyelashes 👀 What a clip 😂
7A531B9C-FF51-4AEE-90FB-3ACC97B81C1C (1).jpeg

Eeeee gawd lads and lasses stock up on the tennas we are in for a proper howl fest this week with this lot 😂

• Haha

PeachyJam

I’m a bit confused as to why the majority on here are convinced that the Inghams have to hide where they are going in case Chris is spotted or reported.
He wasn’t convicted so therefore if anyone did report him I’m pretty sure the police wouldn’t do anything…My stepdad sexually abused me and I’m pretty sure if the police were alerted every time he was around a young girl they’d just point out he was never actually found guilty of anything.
The Inghams are creepy, culty and Chris is a cheater and groomer of teens. But they really aren’t famous enough that wherever they go in the world someone will be on the lookout to report them. I’m sorry they’re just not 🤣
Not so much the police but the public or people like Calamity Kayaks confronting him in real life. He is all talk behind a camera and keyboard but he folds like a wet noodle when anyone pulls him up on his actions in person.

If I was them I would sleep with one eye open, maybe that is why one of Sarah's eyes are bigger!

• Haha
  • Heart

Impleo

VIP Member
Almost 4 weeks in and Sarah 'not going to take the sale down until everything has sold' Ingham is going to end up going full DFS on us. Do not let the post bags fool you

Screenshot 2022-06-03 18.10.15.png

63 of these beauties left to sell - the same number as when I checked last week

Screenshot 2022-06-03 18.14.22.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Impleo

VIP Member
View attachment 1325612

View attachment 1325620

Not something I want to encounter in a dark alley.

I know one looks rubbish getting off a long haul flight, but babe is looking rough as. Exactly the type of influencer I don't want at my establishment.
They could at least have taken all the children ,bar Mila, for haircuts before a sponsored trip.
Cackling that whoever is going to end up on the shit Midas list, needn't have bothered because the Inghams make any dream destination look like shit.

I remember I've said this before on another flight they went on but Chris always puts himself in the window seat and makes the kids sit on the aisle/middle. What parents do that? Kids always want the window seat and it's easier for them if they want to curl up and go to sleep. If Sarah needs him he has to get all the kids to move out so he can go and see her (or not). Such a selfish arsehole.

I see the family focused resort has plenty of pools for Chris to invite teens to go skinny dipping with him

• Sick
  • Wow

thegreencow

VIP Member
Seeing as they read here, I thought I would take this moment to remind Christopher that next Saturday the confirmation statement is due to be filed on Companies House. The accounts are due on 30th June which is 3 weeks on Thursday.

It's safe to say I'm a very very lot excited to see them and have a laugh about how very not rich they are. Coffee up the wall time😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Jennybobs

Chatty Member
The pool area looked dead!
It's the hottest months in Dubai.
No one apart from the Inghams with an ounce of brain would be sat beside a pool in Dubai in June with 110 degree heat.
That's why you see so many Arabs in London this time of the year. They all leave The Emirates during the hot months.
The staff must have been shaking their heads at this idiotic family. Bet they were the talk of the hotel.
Jaces little bare feet will have been burning on the concrete. You can fry an egg on concrete at that temperature.
She didn't even have sandals for him or pick him up.
As long as Sarah's enjoying herself it's okay.
WTF were the sunglasses she had on and the cafe table cloth dress. Looked like she was going to a Barn dance.
Also, if we were in any doubt, this holiday has definitely been gifted because there is no way they would pay for that much food. They only gorge themselves when the food is free.
Sorry if I'm repeating what anyone else has said. I'm just on a rant after seeing 10 minutes of the vlog. Won't be watching anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 48