The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
want influencers to actively promote it every day on their social media with the hashtag HowDoYouDisney
Can you imagine the Inghams and that hashtag? Chris?! 🤦‍♀️ Oh, the endless possibilities...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Being spotted and reported actually does have massive consequences for them.
They've had their free holidays revoked in places like Dubai and the Maldives and Chris was dragged in for questioning when he arrived in Australia.
He was never convicted in America because he had left and went home. He was never arrested/ questioned. But crimes in America are never considered spent (when applying for esta/visa you need to declare any convictions, even if they are spent here) so no matter how far in the future, the minute he steps foot on US soil, he could be arrested.
Yes but as far as we know he hasn’t had any convictions …I don’t think he was even questioned there as it all came out after he left….so if he filled out no on an esta to any convictions he wouldn’t be being dishonest….but if it asked if you do you like underange girls and he answered no well that’s a clear lie…he could in fact travel on a clear esta and never be picked up but I think he is to scared to try….he may well have had some contact with usa police after allegations we would never know…

Reactions: 14
Didn’t she say she wanted to take her Nana away for a big birthday she had coming up.

I don’t think they’re in America but most definitely somewhere in Europe and part of it is probably gifted.

Or they’re just so fed up of the hassle you all give them whenever they go anywhere that they are being super secretive.

I don’t understand why they think it’s such a negative that they don’t share where they are in real time. I never post on SM where I am while I’m there even if it’s just a local restaurant. You never know who’s following you. They have millions of subscribers and a young a family… it’s their duty to ensure that they’re safe.
They didnt bother about esme and Islas safety last week when they were vlogging on their Own in a shopping mall

They can’t have gone to the USA there not even vaccinated with them been anti-vac and all that must have gone in there little van on a road trip to Spain or somewhere
They bought suitcases they will not be in the van or caravan

Reactions: 15
I actually hope Isabelle has had a good holiday with her own space and some nice food because the poor kid has been dragged around in that tit van sharing a bed and having no privacy which is totally unsuitable for a girl her age. So yeah I hope she has had a nice holiday.
And esmes age aswell becoming a teenager, them parents are the most selfish pair of cunts I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 17
They're not in Florida. For the USA, everyone over the age of 18 has to be fully (2 doses) vaccinated, and everyone over the age of 2 has to have antigen testing. I can't see that happening.

I think Sarah is sick and sunburnt, tbh. She looked not great and sounded croaky/nasally. They've probably got covid. She does look like she's about to rage though. The comments are also disabled which is strange.

Also Jace saying "uwu" killed me.. it has a particular kind of meaning in the communities I've witnessed :-/
Are u talking about traveling to USA? These are the requirements? I’m American was just curious…

Reactions: 7
They can’t have gone to the USA there not even vaccinated with them been anti-vac and all that must have gone in there little van on a road trip to Spain or somewhere
He'd be driving it illegally if they have its mot is still expired.

Reactions: 11
They are so stupid, how can they run out of vlogs, all they have to do is work out that going away for say 7 days means they need to have 7 vlogs stored ready, easy Math!! And they even cut one days vlog into two (the girls wearing the same outfits/hairstyles, so it was obvious)
And he reckons he’s a maths genius🙄 can’t even count to 7😂Also if he is a maths genius he would have figured out that the odds are against him if he keeps grooming young fans. One of these days his luck will run out & he will end up doing time with his bro in law🤢🤮

• Haha
Are u talking about traveling to USA? These are the requirements? I’m American was just curious…
Yes, we went in April, all over 18's have to be fully vaccinated and show proof, and everyone over the age of 2 has to show a negative antigen test the day before you fly.

I’m a bit confused as to why the majority on here are convinced that the Inghams have to hide where they are going in case Chris is spotted or reported.
He wasn’t convicted so therefore if anyone did report him I’m pretty sure the police wouldn’t do anything…My stepdad sexually abused me and I’m pretty sure if the police were alerted every time he was around a young girl they’d just point out he was never actually found guilty of anything.
The Inghams are creepy, culty and Chris is a cheater and groomer of teens. But they really aren’t famous enough that wherever they go in the world someone will be on the lookout to report them. I’m sorry they’re just not 🤣
It’s not that it’s because the hotel and basically anywhere they go people will contact the brand or establishment and complain about his grooming/vlogging. The above hate bad publicity and they try and distance themselves from any kind of negative attention proven or not.

Reactions: 15
Surely someone will have spotted them, I hope someone posts on here where they are. Imagine having to hide where you are because you're afraid of everyone finding out your husbands a creepy n0nce
What a sad existence they have. Of course only themselves to blame, but those poor kids. This is, and should never have been their childhoods 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
This holiday must be why Nana treated herself to a new scooter. Can you imagine this feral unwashed lot traipsing behind Nana and her mobility scooter to get on the plane first 🙄

Reactions: 22
And he reckons he’s a maths genius🙄 can’t even count to 7😂Also if he is a maths genius he would have figured out that the odds are against him if he keeps grooming young fans. One of these days his luck will run out & he will end up doing time with his bro in law🤢🤮
A ‘math genius’ who’s skills don’t even extend to the age of consent 💁🏼‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can you imagine this feral unwashed lot traipsing behind Nana and her mobility scooter to get on the plane first 🙄
Traipsing behind? The kids would probably be taking turns in the driving seat, tearing about in the scooter whilst Nannaar skips along behind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
They're not in Florida. For the USA, everyone over the age of 18 has to be fully (2 doses) vaccinated, and everyone over the age of 2 has to have antigen testing. I can't see that happening.

I think Sarah is sick and sunburnt, tbh. She looked not great and sounded croaky/nasally. They've probably got covid. She does look like she's about to rage though. The comments are also disabled which is strange.

Also Jace saying "uwu" killed me.. it has a particular kind of meaning in the communities I've witnessed :-/
I’ve just got back it’s not hard we used express test just outside terminal 3 Heathrow and got the results In an hour and your Covid passport is in your Apple wallet it wasn’t significantly different from pre Covid in our experience the Airport was a like a well oiled machine. The queues were longer but they’ve always been long in economy.
If they’re vaccinated and have been offered a freebie they’re cheeky enough to try that’s a fact or you could argue idiotic enough 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Yes but as far as we know he hasn’t had any convictions …I don’t think he was even questioned there as it all came out after he left….so if he filled out no on an esta to any convictions he wouldn’t be being dishonest….but if it asked if you do you like underange girls and he answered no well that’s a clear lie…he could in fact travel on a clear esta and never be picked up but I think he is to scared to try….he may well have had some contact with usa police after allegations we would never know…

Yeah, he could travel on a clear esta, but once he arrived in america, there's every possibility he could be arrested. Since he left the country before it came out, there could be an outstanding warrant that would flag up when he went through border control

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.