The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What tf is Isabelle wearing to the airport? She looks homeless in that rancid blue jumper and brown trousers

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
God help anyone who had the displeasure of those grubby rats beside them on the plane

• Haha
Reactions: 42
They haven’t declared the advert. They’ve taken their 16 year old on a long haul holiday mid GCSE’s. If and when Isabelle fails it is 100% her parents fault and not hers the poor kid

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
They couldn’t even get their kids a haircut before going away. What a skanky family.

Reactions: 44
I’d take a chance on it being Kayak and contact them anyway - they’ve posted one video already now as well as an Insta post and no declaration anywhere it’s a sponsored break. No wonder they were so secretive as well - not wanting to have a repeat of their last Dubai trip experience 😂

The arseholes kept that nasty ductape on her brace as well - vile pair 😢

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Set for life but the only holidays that involve an airline is when they are free. The rest are in a grotty shagmobile

• Haha
Reactions: 41
No declaration on who is paying for this trip but they were staying at the Lapita Hotel.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
No seats upstairs on the plane - economy all the way and they even needed to get people shifted around for them 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 30
What tf is Isabelle wearing to the airport? She looks homeless in that rancid blue jumper and brown trousers
I thought the same seriously looked like a woman surely at 16 she should be able to see that, I get comfort and all that but bloody hell

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow! How utterly desperate are kayak? Gifting trips to Lambo and the minghams! I’ll never use them In the future that’s for sure

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Imagine being on a flight and they’ve turned the lights off to wind down and to let people sleep and you’ve got the entire bleeping Ingham family screeching at the back of the plane? Why are they all standing up like that? And why are they talking at their normal volume? They have no social awareness whatsoever

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I've contacted Kayak. It's definitely them as loads of influencers out there with them. I just asked Lamb why she's not disclosing who her pr trip is with and was blocked within seconds 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.