The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
1654256883273.png

TLDR
- The Inghams were gifted some electric bikes by Fiido in an attempt to get fit.
- Tape was put on top of the straps of Mila's cast after Tattlers pointed out how filthy it is.
- Sarah left the camera in a shop. No one stole it though, if it even happened in the first place.. I'd have picked it up and uploaded the unedited footage to Youtube. I don't condone theft but if it were to open the ifam's eyes in this case I'd allow it.
- The Inghams are having a lovely family weekend for the jubilee.
- Chris tried to lie about not having a takeaway drink for a year. He also drank almost a quarter of Isabelle's drink because of course he just had to try it.
- There have been many hints that the Inghams are soon heading off on holiday.
- We got a glimpse of the tat filled garage.
- Despite all the stalkers, Esme and Isla were allowed to go to another floor of a shopping centre on their own, out of sight of Sarah and Nannar, so they could get some sweets. Needless to say the comments were turned off on the vlog, despite Sarah asking the ifam to comment down below what style they wanted to bring back.
- 10 year old Isla and almost 13 year old Esme were sent LOL Dolls by an ifam who is obsessed with the Shein tat the Inghams wear.

Hi Steve 👋

Screenshots from @Coco coco @Bythesea and @Ruby2233
1654257016294.png
1654256933408.png
1654258587877.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
View attachment 1315178

TLDR
- The Inghams were gifted some electric bikes by Fiido in an attempt to get fit.
- Tape was put on top of the straps of Mila's cast after Tattlers pointed out how filthy it is.
- Sarah left the camera in a shop. No one stole it though, if it even happened in the first place.. I'd have picked it up and uploaded the unedited footage to Youtube. I don't condone theft but if it were to open the ifam's eyes in this case I'd allow it.
- The Inghams are having a lovely family weekend for the jubilee.
- Chris tried to lie about not having a takeaway drink for a year. He also drank almost a quarter of Isabelle's drink because of course he just had to try it.
- There have been many hints that the Inghams are soon heading off on holiday.
- We got a glimpse of the tat filled garage.
- Despite all the stalkers, Esme and Isla were allowed to go to another floor of a shopping centre on their own, out of sight of Sarah and Nannar, so they could get some sweets. Needless to say the comments were turned off on the vlog, despite Sarah asking the ifam to comment down below what style they wanted to bring back.
- 10 year old Isla and almost 13 year old Esme were sent LOL Dolls by an ifam who is obsessed with the Shein tat the Inghams wear.

Hi Steve 👋

Screenshots from @Coco coco @Bythesea and @Ruby2233
View attachment 1315183View attachment 1315181View attachment 1315265
The bottom photo is very apt for the photo of the garage

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That garage is truly disgusting. It's no wonder it looks like that though because there is next to no storage space in Pylon Palace for all of the cheap tat obtained via the loyal Ifam 🤦🏼‍♀️. I do feel the most sorry for Jace and Mila out of all the poor kids because they have quite literally been subjected to that camera since the minute they came out of Lazy's Shein-sponsored womb 😔.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
I've just seen a white van pulling a caravan broken down on the m5 with some scruffy looking types waiting and my first thought was its the Minghams!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I've just seen a white van pulling a caravan broken down on the m5 with some scruffy looking types waiting and my first thought was its the Minghams!
I wouldn't put it past them 🤣! Embarking on their 279th tour of the dingiest parts of the UK after only recovering from their last one mere weeks ago! All the latest Shein summer tat will come in handy I'm sure- you can't beat the subtropical climate of an M5 petrol station car park!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lazy and Creepy are the Seacroft equivalent of Meghan and Harry ,full of self importance but generally not well liked by many

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Well done Malcolm. Another fantastic title.

Ive got too much time on my hands but looked up Squat cash meaning and there seems to be no such expression.
There's Squatter housing which means illegally established and roughly constructed housing.
Is that was Chris was going for?
Inghams do obviously have a whole vocabulary of their own now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Squat cash is probably a Mingham invention, however, I’m from West Yorkshire and my family do sometimes say “squat” like “have you got any chocolate squat?” meaning hidden. I supposed you could say the same for money.

Reactions: 20
Squat cash is probably a Mingham invention, however, I’m from West Yorkshire and my family do sometimes say “squat” like “have you got any chocolate squat?” meaning hidden. I supposed you could say the same for money.
Here in The Midlands we would say "stash"

Reactions: 13
So I was just on YouTube and one of the first videos that popped up on my recommended was an Ingham vlog from 5 years ago, titled “my heart’s broken”.
Curiosity got the better of me and I had a nosey, the vlog starts with a clip of channel 4 news reporting on the Manchester arena attack.
It then cuts to lazy saying how she saw the news as she was going to bed but wasn’t sure what had happened, she didn’t sleep very well.
She saw the news of the confirmed attack that morning and she’s absolutely heart broken, and is in a very sad and weird mood today.
The next clip is lazy sat in the car, bright as a button on the way shopping.
More footage of her and creepy shopping, laughing and joking. And off to the pub for lunch.
The vlog ends with lazy trying to force out tears (that don’t come) saying how gutted she is and how she’s not felt right all day, yet the footage they showed suggested otherwise.
I always say nothing they do surprises me, but I can’t f-ing believe they used that tragic event as clickbait!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
That garage is truly disgusting. It's no wonder it looks like that though because there is next to no storage space in Pylon Palace for all of the cheap tat obtained via the loyal Ifam 🤦🏼‍♀️. I do feel the most sorry for Jace and Mila out of all the poor kids because they have quite literally been subjected to that camera since the minute they came out of Lazy's Shein-sponsored womb 😔.
It’s bone idle and laziness no wonder they can never find things

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So I was just on YouTube and one of the first videos that popped up on my recommended was an Ingham vlog from 5 years ago, titled “my heart’s broken”.
Curiosity got the better of me and I had a nosey, the vlog starts with a clip of channel 4 news reporting on the Manchester arena attack.
It then cuts to lazy saying how she saw the news as she was going to bed but wasn’t sure what had happened, she didn’t sleep very well.
She saw the news of the confirmed attack that morning and she’s absolutely heart broken, and is in a very sad and weird mood today.
The next clip is lazy sat in the car, bright as a button on the way shopping.
More footage of her and creepy shopping, laughing and joking. And off to the pub for lunch.
The vlog ends with lazy trying to force out tears (that don’t come) saying how gutted she is and how she’s not felt right all day, yet the footage they showed suggested otherwise.
I always say nothing they do surprises me, but I can’t f-ing believe they used that tragic event as clickbait!!
Lazy actually have several hearts... because she did not use the 's. Did not watch the vlog but looked up the thumbnail.

Reactions: 10
The thread title is pure gold 😂

I want to be a fly on the wall when The Creepy One sees it 😂. He's been wanting us to stop talking about him for 4 years now and even as the channel is failing he's on a hilariously titled thread 234!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.