The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did someone say they had been tagged in a kayak post? Trying to link them to drop a little message to some people that may be interested šŸ˜ A...S....A...
A few of us have messaged Kayak already, I havenā€™t had a reply from them, I donā€™t know if anyone else has yet

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Dubai is not cheap to eat and drink out especially for a family of 7 for 8 days

cant wait to see what day 2 holds - why do they make everywhere seem so tit

Reactions: 24
hmmm strange how they have gained 20k after most Ifams have gone to bed at night. I looked at 10.45 uk time and it was at 20k
I thought he may buy views as we was commenting on here how low the views are for the big holiday reveal haha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok Iā€™m showing my age now, and this was prob just a uk thing-
But do any of you guys remember the jelly sandals we got as kids that gave us blisters?
And the T-shirts thatā€™s changed colour (hyper colour?) when you got hot?!? Sheā€™s literally wearing those!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Dubai is not cheap to eat and drink out especially for a family of 7 for 8 days

cant wait to see what day 2 holds - why do they make everywhere seem so tit
I think you can go full board at the hotel. Thiers no way they would have had starters if paying!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
But do any of you guys remember the jelly sandals we got as kids that gave us blisters?
And the T-shirts thatā€™s changed colour (hyper colour?) when you got hot?!? Sheā€™s literally wearing those!!!!
Jelly sandals were life šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She'll be cracking out her shell suit and leg warmers next! šŸ¤­

Ahh the memories šŸ˜„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
A few things!!

When she panned to show the view from the balcony, you could see the car park with no cars? Maybe a New hotel?

Why is Sarah wearing a tablecloth as a dress?

Dubai is three hours ahead of us and it shows what a disjointed bed times they all have

Sarah wonā€™t be happy her sister is pregnant, she will probably be pregnant again really soon

• Haha
#235 Photoshop & Filters may make you slim but you're still married to beaniehat boi grim

• Haha
Reactions: 27
5D00442E-ADEE-4972-8F57-39B563DBD20C.jpeg

Iā€™ve been watching the Dubai vlog of the Inghams and got a shock last night when I saw what Izzy was wearing in Dubai. When my family went to Dubai we had to wear lose flowing fitting clothes, the locals donā€™t like it when you dress inappropriately! Itā€™s shocking to see that they obviously never researched what outfits to wear when your out in Dubai. Itā€™s an Arabian country that has strict laws, Ive even heard of tourists having to pay the government. Her shorts were up her backside and she had a tight fitting crop top, I know itā€™s a hot country but it has laws and dress code! If you look at the yesterdayā€™s video and watch them walking round and see what everyone else is wearing!

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Haha! I had the same thought and even started typing a post but had to abandon it when I realised I'd put "Lazy" and "body heat" in the same sentence and started feeling queasy! šŸ˜±šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why did they need to take Mila and Jace to the theme parks? One parent should have taken the girls and the other should have stayed behind with the little ones in a nice air conditioned room.
If Lazy insists on dragging Mila here, there and everywhere, then she should carry her not Isabelle.

Reactions: 26
On the back of their Dubai trip, Sarahā€™s landed herself another paid for promotion for Chub Rub Shorts. Nice colour šŸ˜
You joke, but do you remember when she had those flesh coloured ones, running round her garden? I think that's what they were meant to be, not shorts to wear as shorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You joke, but do you remember when she had those flesh coloured ones, running round her garden? I think that's what they were meant to be, not shorts to wear as shorts.
What about shorts to wear when you're being dragged out of McDonalds on your back? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1329899
Iā€™ve been watching the Dubai vlog of the Inghams and got a shock last night when I saw what Izzy was wearing in Dubai. When my family went to Dubai we had to wear lose flowing fitting clothes, the locals donā€™t like it when you dress inappropriately! Itā€™s shocking to see that they obviously never researched what outfits to wear when your out in Dubai. Itā€™s an Arabian country that has strict laws, Ive even heard of tourists having to pay the government. Her shorts were up her backside and she had a tight fitting crop top, I know itā€™s a hot country but it has laws and dress code! If you look at the yesterdayā€™s video and watch them walking round and see what everyone else is wearing!
Yes I was shocked when I saw what Izzy was wearing. When we went (2013) Motiongate / Legoland wasnā€™t built so I wondered if more touristy places have a less strict dress ā€œ codeā€
However a quick Google search shows short shirts and sleeveless tops are not acceptable.
Another Google search showed me that temperatures over 35 degrees Celsius are too dangerous for young children to be out in.
Lazy said theyā€™d done research, wonder what theyā€™d researched - Wendyā€™s???

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.