The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy says 'they can do what the hell they like' once they're back home. Personally I would be ashamed begging for a free holiday, knowing that the company won't want to be associated with me once they are aware of what my husband has done.
Exactly, cannot believe they have the nerve to continue on the beg like they do and this is one reason YT should crack down on subscribers vs active viewings because that would drop to less than 50k if they did. They don’t give a crap about the fallout for the companies & all the more reason to continue letting everyone know.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The clip last night was very odd, I was expecting some explanation that something had gone wrong as she looked upset (maybe it was the sunburn, less makeup, food & drink) but the whole thing certainly didn’t come across like they were having the time of their lives. I think a lot goes on behind the scenes, they try too hard to make it all come across as amazing, when it’s quite obviously not.

I also thought the bit where she said she didn’t realise they didn’t have enough vlogs to cover whilst they were away came across a bit weird, like he didn’t tell her or something, I wonder if they had an argument. Surely he would have worked out there weren’t enough vlogs before they left, he would have known this days ago, we knew they were going away as we have been looking at holiday clothes for ages, they could have just said they weren’t going to upload for a few days at the end of the last proper vlog, she shouldn’t have needed to release a rushed clip last night to explain. Very strange.
Probably the stress of having to interact with other humans
Fancy always being worried that the strangers you meet will look at you, think you look familiar, put two and two together and realise you are that saddo married to a sex pest and that you live in isolation ‘allegedly’ home schooling your fog horn children
There is also the reality that no one actually finds everything that Jace does cute or amazing or Esme the least bit funny

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Deirdre appears to be pissed off with them judging by some posts 😂

15375DE5-850F-4F42-A245-A75614D12645.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A bit of humour for this Sunday evening whilst we wait for the Seacroft Royal Family to return to Rosabelle Manor:
6iokqi.jpg
6iokwg.jpg
6iol46.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
There is also the reality that no one actually finds everything that Jace does cute or amazing or Esme the least bit funny

Isabelle was the one people watched for and Isabelle checked out about 18 months ago. Feels desperate now they're pushing Esme and Sarah. This is the worst possible end for their channel - trying to scramble together 6 episodes a week of really mundane family life, admitting it's not possible, while claiming that they don't financially need to do this at all.

Reactions: 36
I thought she looked like she was/had been crying
Perhaps she thought ‘ is this what our lives have come to’ having to hide where you are going on holiday
Normally I would feel sorry for someone but in her case I don’t, she’s an absolute tit mother
Agree. Honestly she seemed completely shook. Stumbling over her words, forgetting what she was saying.

There must've been a row to end all rows, I'd say it started over her learning Chris hadn't made enough vlogs to cover a 10+ day holiday but escalated from there.

Those poor kids being subject to the epic squabbling as they circle the drain whilst also being made to go on camera and do stupid "crying with joy" reaction videos and open mouth surprise faces.

Absolute car crash.

They've clearely managed to scab a free hotel stay and are terrified at being exposed and left to pay the bill #setforlife

Reactions: 38
Agree. Honestly she seemed completely shook. Stumbling over her words, forgetting what she was saying.

There must've been a row to end all rows, I'd say it started over her learning Chris hadn't made enough vlogs to cover a 10+ day holiday but escalated from there.

Those poor kids being subject to the epic squabbling as they circle the drain whilst also being made to go on camera and do stupid "crying with joy" reaction videos and open mouth surprise faces.

Absolute car crash.

They've clearely managed to scab a free hotel stay and are terrified at being exposed and left to pay the bill #setforlife
Hence why she always has Jace hanging round to act as a distraction do you think?

Reactions: 22
Isabelle was the one people watched for and Isabelle checked out about 18 months ago. Feels desperate now they're pushing Esme and Sarah. This is the worst possible end for their channel - trying to scramble together 6 episodes a week of really mundane family life, admitting it's not possible, while claiming that they don't financially need to do this at all.
Why do they have to make 6 episodes a week? Is it because they won't make enough money doing less? I don't agree with people putting their children online, but if they're going to then it should just be a hobby, or some money on the side. It seems immoral or even illegal to vlog children 6 days a week. I heard on the news that MPs agreed some children are exploited by their parents vlogging.

Reactions: 26
I haven’t watched it, but I don’t understand why she would post a video appearing upset when she could have just put something written out on Instagram and the Facebook weirdo group if she actually was upset.
Anyway, my money is on Dubai. You have to wonder though what company would be comfortable with working with them when they have to tell them they can’t post in real time,story on Instagram etc because of the “haters and trolls”.

Reactions: 21
I haven't watched them for a while, but can remember how the surprised wowing from the children was obviously rehearsed.

Reactions: 18
Why do they have to make 6 episodes a week? Is it because they won't make enough money doing less? I don't agree with people putting their children online, but if they're going to then it should just be a hobby, or some money on the side. It seems immoral or even illegal to vlog children 6 days a week. I heard on the news that MPs agreed some children are exploited by their parents vlogging.

I think they're too arrogant to admit it's over. They'd have more money at this point if Chris took a full time job and uploaded once a week, but his ego won't be able to handle that. The benefit for their kids if they did do that would be immense.

Reactions: 35
I’m sure they all start as a hobby or money on the side. Chris had an actual job when they started. But then it all goes to their heads and the money takes over. There should be no place for children’s lives to be used to make money on social media ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think they're too arrogant to admit it's over. They'd have more money at this point if Chris took a full time job and uploaded once a week, but his ego won't be able to handle that. The benefit for their kids if they did do that would be immense.
They can’t even put a vlog up on time so imagine them in a real job 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m sure they all start as a hobby or money on the side. Chris had an actual job when they started. But then it all goes to their heads and the money takes over. There should be no place for children’s lives to be used to make money on social media ever.
It seems as if various authorities are on to parents like that. YouTube made rules to make it more difficult to exploit children, and the House of Parliament are talking about it, so maybe they will be made to stop, so at least the younger ones can know a life without a camera constantly pushed in their face.
As soon as I heard Parliament were talking about that I thought of the Ingham's. It wouldn't surprise me if they were the main family in the minds of the MPs too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Are people bleeping deluded or what!! 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈
But we are the sTaLkErS and p3ad0s they're concerned with.
Creepy would sell poor Izzy to a man on the internet if he could, it's sad to even think that way, but wouldn't put it past him.

Not gonna lie he looks hot there! The last 7 years have not been kind to Mr Delonge, or lazy either! She morphed in to a giant thumb!
You think he's hot? Gotta see big Dave Mingham, he'll give you a good night under the sheets 👄😉

And he reckons he’s a maths genius🙄 can’t even count to 7😂Also if he is a maths genius he would have figured out that the odds are against him if he keeps grooming young fans. One of these days his luck will run out & he will end up doing time with his bro in law🤢🤮
Well he knows how to spread and multiply a calculation 😉

Reactions: 11
If Chris got a job? I doubt he'd a job cleaning McDonald's toilets after his vlogging career.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.