The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another freebie to Dubai 🤦‍♀️ Only followed since Calamity Kaying in Loch Lomond but reading here know this isn't the 1st time. Perhaps it's a mistake to study for 4 years then work hard and not marry a complete and utter weirdo. My lovely husband off 2 work a long shift as a paramedic, I work full time also in nhs but numerous holidays out of the question. Feel sad tonight. They always win.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
There wasn’t a maths yesterday I’m pretty sure it’s today

just checked. There were no exams yesterday today is maths and geography.

shame on you sarah you have ruined that girls life you lying duck

edit - I’m a bit confused now about when those comments were made wether today or yest however my comment still stands, you’ve still ruined her lazy
There was a maths exam yesterday as it was Functional Skills. Different to GCSE but can give you similar level of qualification. So there could be truth in this I’m afraid

Reactions: 7
Another freebie to Dubai 🤦‍♀️ Only followed since Calamity Kaying in Loch Lomond but reading here know this isn't the 1st time. Perhaps it's a mistake to study for 4 years then work hard and not marry a complete and utter weirdo. My lovely husband off 2 work a long shift as a paramedic, I work full time also in nhs but numerous holidays out of the question. Feel sad tonight. They always win.
But in reality they are total losers

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Silent reader here,
guys you know the seating arrangements? Wouldn’t it have been best for Sarah, Isla and Mila to share the 3 way back seats . Then followed by Chris with jace for the middle 2 seats. And obviously Isabelle and esme are fine.
but honestly I felt sorry for the random who got stuck in the window seat next to lazy and mila 🫢🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Don't feel sad. you and your husband can hold your heads up high, you don't have to sneak around late in the day for fear of people recognising you, their time will come, their chanel is failing fast. Thanks to you both for all you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
In all honesty dubai is the last place I would want to visit on holiday.
Let’s see if they do it justice this time. There’s camel rides, traditional food evenings, tours of the ‘old Dubai’ thrill rides over the sand dunes, an amazing garden, the huge water fountain displays, museums ( as if they’d go to those) and they’ve already been to the mall and the tallest building in the world.
We spent two nights there on the way to the UK once and that was enough for me.
Going there at this time of year is silly as it’s too hot.

Reactions: 22
That’s motivation for you Isabelle, your mother doesn’t care about your exams. Wake up girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
They are so bloody rude and they have no manners. A man was holding the door for them all and they didn't even look at him, let alone say thank you. Same with the taxi drivers. They're all so entitled, what a way to act. No manners really grinds me with people, it's free to be polite and no one is too 'good' to be nice to someone.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Please don’t feel sad….they are 100% NOT winning by any means.

Can you walk down any street in the Uk without looking behind you constantly for fear of someone recognising you or your family?
They can’t….
Can you lie in you bed at the end of the day knowing you’ve done an honest days work?
They can’t…
If you were to go on holiday would you have to keep it a secret from the whole world for fear of someone reporting you and it being cancelled?
They do…
If you decided to change career path and try something totally different to better yourself could you?
They can’t….
If you have or ever have children, could you swear you have done everything possible to give them the best opportunities in life?
They can’t….

They are so many other things I could list you can do that this pair are unable to….all their own fault.

Love Your Journey and the success you make it 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Silent reader here,
guys you know the seating arrangements? Wouldn’t it have been best for Sarah, Isla and Mila to share the 3 way back seats . Then followed by Chris with jace for the middle 2 seats. And obviously Isabelle and esme are fine.
but honestly I felt sorry for the random who got stuck in the window seat next to lazy and mila 🫢🤭
If I really had to choose, I'd rather be stuck next to lazy and Mila, than Creepy and Jace 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So are they telling us that baby went in the pool with the brace on? not cleaned or anything? I mean it was filthy in them videos, didn't even look like it was hygienic to wear it full stop never mind going in water with it

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I imagine this company has said that they don't want to show it is a gift, but hope that by getting influencers out there, people will suddenly put it on their wish list again...
Surely they need to declare if it’s been gifted to them either way?

Reactions: 23
You have your self respect and dignity and a career. That is worth more than crappy Dubai :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.