Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mostyn

VIP Member
Today my husband was laid to rest.
From the bottom of my heart I want to thank my tattler friends for all the lovely messages I received when I announced his passing.
The messages were heartfelt and I gained some comfort from reading them.My husband had alzheimers for 9 years but it was cancer that took his life in the end.No more suffering .
Now I have time to catch up with what has been happening Mingham way.

-Clever boi 🙄
-Belly belly 🤮
-Sweetheart (in Creepy's effeminate voice 🤢)
Tret

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 130

PeachyJam

After being moved and enlightened by Sarah's deep and thoughtful words about bridges today, I decided to make it into a permanent quote so we can all bask in her wisdom together.

SarahInghamQuote.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119

WhoTheFunkIsAlice

Ah guys, my first ever thread suggestion and title. I am loving life 😉 gonna celebrate by taking the kids a hike up a rocky mountain wearing their dirtiest socks and cheapest flip flops 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

user2683245

Just to put Isabelle’s fall into perspective

imagine she’s at school falls down, someone starts hysterically laughing at her and than uploads it to the internet, I’d class that as severe bullying so why is the seacroft whale allowed to get away with it

• Heart
Reactions: 91

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @WhoTheFunkIsAlice, shortened to fit
1650717206090.png

TLDR
- The Inghams are still in Ireland but seem to be heading back towards Dublin. Mila's cast change is next week. They've been to Kylemore Abbey, Killary Fjord (the only fjord in Ireland according to Sarah🤡), Doolough Valley, Omey "Oh-may" Island and Connemara "Connie-Mara" National Park. They gave the wool museum a miss though as they couldn't afford it know how rugs are made.
- Someone made fake accounts for regular commenters on the YouTube channel, such as Andrea and Dan, and Chris didn't know what was real and what was fake.
- A random ifam begged her mum to buy Robux for Esme and Isla. Isla is still trying to get some attention from her mother.
- Chris has been flying his drone without seeking permission. No change there.
- Chris is sad that his chuldren will live longer than him.
- Youtube have removed a few of the vlogs due to Chris using an official logo without permission and another due to dangerous acts.
- Homeschooling is apparently happening in the van but there's never any sign of the table at the back being up during the day.
- Jace and Mila's nails are still filthy. Chris still has long womanly nails. Isabelle wants a net to keep her teddies in.
- The views are terrible and they're slowly sinking.
- Chris would have two syllables for the haterz if it wasn't a family channel.

Hi Steve 👋 How's Prinny? How long do you think it will be until Christopher John Malcolm does a Jonathan Saccone Joly and gives up on Youtube?

Isla last Easter vs just a few days ago
1650717276380.png

Just some of the highlights of the past week in the comments
0F9B9BAB-BB46-4FDE-84DF-37DDB58ED340.jpeg
3B2EB292-7DCE-40A7-BCDF-784484F16800.jpeg
FF12F1F2-7B84-40D7-A9E2-C3B9CD51B9CB.jpeg

Screenshot_20220418_205527_com.google.android.youtube_edit_141676833541402.jpg
Screenshot_20220418_205600_com.google.android.youtube_edit_141652628746614.jpg
image_2022-04-18_211219071.png

8C2C78F7-2A98-4048-AFE4-F81782663DCF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
God Isabelle needs to get a life ASAP , imagine at 16 years old saying yay when your creepy step dad says he will build you a “brew shelf” in your tiny little bed that you have to share with your younger sister with the fear that your lardy mother will fall on to you at any time . At 16 I was using my fake ID to get into clubs , although illegal it’s definitely more character building than Issys life .

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

hotstepper

So my daughter has covid, she is as mentioned before, mother to my grandson with AML leukaemia, and so has her other half. Therefore I have woken at 1am to take my little grandson down to a&e as he spiked a temp of 40.7c (any fever in cancer patients involves a hospital admission) he had bloods done and they’ve detected something wrong with his liver. And guess what Sarah?! It’s hepatitis from a side affect or the covid he has had! So is it still all hype?
Also - sat here watching him act completely fine and totally taking advantage of the playroom and the toys, have I thought about taking a photo and tagging the hospital onto my social media? Nah, not once! Have I also pinched him to make him cry for a good thumbnail? NO. HELL NO.

makes you think, the fact these parents get enjoyment out of anything happening to those girls and Jace, just makes me want to be sick. Do we need to know poor Isla has chickenpox (or whatever skin condition it could also be) keep it private ffs!!!! You could argue that I’ve shared details on here at the misfortune of my grandson but I’d never dreammm of using it for views or attention. I loathe this family and I wish someone would intervene because I honestly can see the suffering through the screen.

If not social services, support and parenting classes for them (not that they should be entitled) to save those kids while they can.

Gobshites. That is all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
No wonder they‘ve turned the comments off the vlog. They left Esme in the van, on her own, while they went trekking over the cliffs, and took a still contagious Isla to a restaurant for tea. They‘re absolutely disgusting. The whole lot of them are filthy and feral. Obviously that’s not the children‘s fault, however they all look like they’ve just come out of the workhouse.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

OliviaPope

Sure you might be confident jumping in to swimming pools on a holiday but you have to hold your nose to do it while wearing your skirted swimsuit! You’re NOT a strong swimmer just because you put yourself in reckless situations and have been lucky so far that your swimming abilities haven’t needed to be properly tested or save your children’s lives because of the dangerous positions you put them in. Strong swimmers can swim more than breaststroke with their heads up and certainly don’t need to hold their nose every time the get in a pool.

633DF0F2-4BF0-42B0-9AE2-18D3E89902A4.jpeg

Lazy demonstrating her strong swimming abilities!!
1722E931-E1AA-4B40-9229-527A631590AA.jpeg
28F8947E-35B3-481C-AACC-B98A9038AAAA.jpeg
90929617-5D93-4DBC-A692-2DC18E2F32EA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
There are rocks directly behind Izzy’s head. Sarah takes no hesitation before she starts cackling away. I have teenagers too, and I would get out of the car and check if they’re ok. If they are fine, then sure have a laugh about it together (not post online and click bait), but to not even worry for a second that your child might have hurt themselves is really horrid. She doesn’t have a maternal bone in their body. And just because Izzy smiled straight away, that doesn’t matter either. Sometimes kids smile because they’re embarrassed or don’t want to make a fuss, in this case its probably because she knows she’s on camera. You check if they’re ok, you don’t piss yourself laughing

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

OliviaPope

Lazy vlogging out the window while driving alone because obviously the girls at the back are not sitting in their seats. Just see Esme facing the wrong way!!
75DB91EC-EA22-48A2-B1AF-AF3CA064502A.jpeg

WTAF does she think she’s doing clambering over these rocks with Mila in a sling and having a cast on! FFS how dangerous- does Lazy have a bloody brain cell in that greasy head of hers or she just so desperate for footage for the vlogs now she’s willing to risk falling on top of Mila!!

413FD92E-7FCA-4F0E-B6A2-C8C671092D9C.jpeg

Her ridiculous crap she speaks that these places were untouched 20 years ago because only social media can tell people about tourist attractions.

Has she heard of books?? Her stupidity has no bounds!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Neck lace

VIP Member
For this week's Memory Monday, we take a look at the evidence from the incredible Jess who was unbelievably brave and was the first one to show the world that Chris Ingham is a creepy, dangerous predator who prays on young, vulnerable fans.

As the vast majority of you know, 16 year Jess was on holiday at Disney World, Florida with her family at the same time as Creepy and his family. They were staying at the same hotel and Jess excitedly met up with the family for a photograph on the second night that they stayed there. Creepy put the picture on his own personal instagram and twitter, as well as on the Ingham Family ones. He also started secretly messaging Jess, telling her multiple times that she was beautiful and asking her to sneak out of her family's hotel room at midnight to meet up with him. He also proposed that they shoold sneak into the pool when it was closed and he talked about going skinny dipping 🤢. Thankfully, Jess never met up with him and God knows what would have happened if she had.

Jess reached out to Sarah first but her messages were ignored (was she even blocked by her at that point?). Jess incredibly bravely came forward, knowing that she would get so much hate from certain fans who wouldn't believe her. Luckily, she got masses of support from the thousands of people who did believe her. The messages were of course found to be real by Sussex Police Force.

Jess coming forward meant that millions of people were aware of Creepy's predatory behaviour and her actions prevented so many other young and not so young fans from being groomed by him and meeting up with him. She also made people become aware of narcissists and people knew so more about these horrible people who have zero empathy for others. Further, she allowed people who had treated terribly by Creepy (such as Hayley) to realise that it wasn't their actions that had caused Creepy to use them and horrible abandon them, ignoring their messages. They were able to realise that he was a horrible narcissist who treats everyone terribly.

You're an amazing person Jess and your family must be bursting with pride ❤❤

I could write another 20 paragraphs but this post is really long already. Jess outlines everything that happened to her in the videos shown below. View attachment 1219835View attachment 1219836View attachment 1219837View attachment 1219838View attachment 1219839View attachment 1219841View attachment 1219835View attachment 1219836View attachment 1219837View attachment 1219838View attachment 1219839View attachment 1219841

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

hotstepper

Did I genuinely hear Isabelle correctly…. She wanted daddy to download all the BARBIE movies for her 😳 she is a young adult! Jesus fucking Christ girl grow up!!!

• Wow
  • Sad

mammaof3

VIP Member
I havnt watched a vlog for months.
Caved in to watch how bad it is
Now am I missing somethink ???
4mins in she says "courtesy of Issabel, on this trip" and says it with such a nasty look and tone?
Why?
I caught that nasty look too. Her mask really slipped there.
View attachment 1216608View attachment 1216609
I thought that her tone was harsh as well, combined with the look.

She obviously doesn't like others telling her what to do, so had to add she'd looked into this trip as well..

• Wow
  • Angry

Kat5998

VIP Member
Creepy old bastard.

I didn't think Esme was 13 until June anyway so it's false advertising.

Also, they aren't "living in a van" they are driving around in it and sometimes sleeping in it overnight. Twat.
Esme and Isla were teens last summer when he got told off by Kayaking Paul

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62