The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just back from 3 weeks in Florida ( cos my husband is NOT a weirdo like Chris) just catching up, need to go away more often, deleted videos left right and centre!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why can I still watch the video yesterday that I reported as I got an email saying its put to viewing by third party

Reactions: 9
On the one video , the little boy was wanting to go to the beach and I’m sure I heard prick call him a fooo?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I wonder if the following days Esme was actually allowed to rest or was dragged back out with the family to look at more cliffs. Even if she was, being stuck in the van wouldn't be much fun either. Do they even have any pain in the van? When I hurt my ankle/foot other than still having to take the kids to school, the rest of the day was spent barely getting up other than for food/toilet for the first few days and wearing a bandage for support made such a difference to being able to walk around the house.

There should surely be definite improvement after a week, if she still can't walk on it then it needs actual medical attention, not just Dr Chris. Even worse would be finding it painful to walk but having to put on the flip flops and go outside to use the toilet. Of course if Sarah said in the comments what was actually wrong then they wouldn't be able to clickbait it in a vlog.
From what I have heard/read, they don’t seem to have a first aid kit. Didn’t Isabelle have to bandage a cut on her hand ( or knee?) when she fell with toilet paper and sellotape? Disgraceful if so, and would point towards no for pain killers, except some for Sarah and Chris, of course!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
From what I have heard/read, they don’t seem to have a first aid kit. Didn’t Isabelle have to bandage a cut on her hand ( or knee?) when she fell with toilet paper and sellotape? Disgraceful if so, and would point towards no for pain killers, except some for Sarah and Chris, of course!
I find it shocking that a family travelling for that length of time (and in some fairly remote places) wouldn't carry some basic first aid supplies on board. I imagine that most of the proper vanlifers do and they probably include it in their packing/preparation videos.

I keep a tiny 'travel' first aid kit in my car glove compartment so it's always handy. If I was away for more than a day I'd take a bit more as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh I bet there’s a very lot of coffee spilled on walls today 🤣. All his stooonin drone shots gone 🤣🤣.
The bleeping idiot was throwing his 2 syllables about the other day when someone commented on the lack of sensible footwear, and now Esme has hurt her ankle, it was an accident just waiting to happen.
What do you think about your 2 syllables now Christine you foo!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
#229 Getting schooled in trademarks and copyright. At least someone in the family is getting an education.

I swear they were using the logo in the later videos just to spite the "trolls" and look what happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Omfg!!!! bleeping hell! Wait for the almighty rant in about a weeks time at this rate!! 11 removed 🙌🏻🙌🏻 I’m a little sad yesterdays isn’t up and we can’t even take the piss for the 5 views on it!
Any movement in the icunt group?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sure you might be confident jumping in to swimming pools on a holiday but you have to hold your nose to do it while wearing your skirted swimsuit! You’re NOT a strong swimmer just because you put yourself in reckless situations and have been lucky so far that your swimming abilities haven’t needed to be properly tested or save your children’s lives because of the dangerous positions you put them in. Strong swimmers can swim more than breaststroke with their heads up and certainly don’t need to hold their nose every time the get in a pool.

633DF0F2-4BF0-42B0-9AE2-18D3E89902A4.jpeg

Lazy demonstrating her strong swimming abilities!!
1722E931-E1AA-4B40-9229-527A631590AA.jpeg
28F8947E-35B3-481C-AACC-B98A9038AAAA.jpeg
90929617-5D93-4DBC-A692-2DC18E2F32EA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
I think they are just really rubbish with money. For amount they spent buying the van, ripping bits out, putting new stuff in, maintaining the van, the extortionate fuel costs at the moment, still spending on hotels, eating out and hiring holiday homes. I’m sure if they added up every penny they have spent on everything associated with their ‘road trips’ they could have had quite a few years of nice holidays abroad if they wished, not 7 people squashed in a van - which looks horrendous.

Sometimes when you do less holidays you appreciate them more. They seem to spend as they go rather than think about how much it is costing altogether.
Looking how much the van cost they could have had some amazing all inc holidays that would have held the views from their fans because it could have been filled with lots of fun stuff. No one gives a crap about them travelling to the beach or mountains every single day - they want to see fun & those kids would have had some great times as well and got to mix with other kids, perhaps made a holiday friendship or two. Instead stuck in a van for hours on end with only themselves for company.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.