The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they’ve think it’s ok to let a 12 year old and 16 year old go up a dangerous wet mountain/hill in gale force winds in flip flops. Then laugh when one falls and cuts her hand. They really do think they’re untouchable don’t they. I hope SS watch the video

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
There are rocks directly behind Izzy’s head. Sarah takes no hesitation before she starts cackling away. I have teenagers too, and I would get out of the car and check if they’re ok. If they are fine, then sure have a laugh about it together (not post online and click bait), but to not even worry for a second that your child might have hurt themselves is really horrid. She doesn’t have a maternal bone in their body. And just because Izzy smiled straight away, that doesn’t matter either. Sometimes kids smile because they’re embarrassed or don’t want to make a fuss, in this case its probably because she knows she’s on camera. You check if they’re ok, you don’t piss yourself laughing

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Sorry but is that issabelle with an arrow pointed between her legs 😳

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
There are rocks directly behind Izzy’s head. Sarah takes no hesitation before she starts cackling away. I have teenagers too, and I would get out of the car and check if they’re ok. If they are fine, then sure have a laugh about it together (not post online and click bait), but to not even worry for a second that your child might have hurt themselves is really horrid. She doesn’t have a maternal bone in their body. And just because Izzy smiled straight away, that doesn’t matter either. Sometimes kids smile because they’re embarrassed or don’t want to make a fuss, in this case its probably because she knows she’s on camera. You check if they’re ok, you don’t piss yourself laughing
She was probably laughing so hard that she could barely hold herself together to send the clip over to You've Been Framed for her £250.

Did they have a first aid kit with them? Or would that take up valuable pot noodle space...

Reactions: 22
So, they're definitely a week behind, as its Easter Sunday!
So, they let their daughter go for a walk, up the rocks, on a windy day, in Sarah's 2 sizes too small flip flops! 🤬🤬

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Why does creepy always say “aww he’s being a right little man. He’s going through that little man stage of saying “no! I WON’T!” Erm .. where I come from that’s not being a “little man” that’s being a “little tit🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Wait that
I know she's wearing trousers but still, showing her with legs akimbo and a giant arrow. He's such a disgusting creature. 🤮
Wait that's Izzy? I thought based off the clothes and body shape it was Creepy

Reactions: 14
Incase you get tempted to watch this is the fall .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This just shows how dangerous it is that Sarah goes up and down the mountains, cliffs and rocks with Mila strapped to her front. If she ever tries to deny that, just show her these screenshots. Why are they all going around in flip flops too, and wearing each others? Brain cells are extinct in that van.

Screenshot 2022-04-24 at 17.55.16.png
Screenshot 2022-04-24 at 17.56.27.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
From the thumbnail it doesn't look like those shoes/boots have any tread or grip on them. And those rocks could've done nasty damage to her head. I bet Lazy found it heeeeelarious though.
Haven't watched the vlog not going too but if Issy fell there surely she would of cracked her head open on the rocks behind her🤷

Reactions: 14
Haven't watched the vlog not going too but if Issy fell there surely she would of cracked her head open on the rocks behind her🤷
Thankfully she wasn't hurt apart from a scratch, not that her mother would care, she couldn't stop cackling at her.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
radio silence on Insta for a few days, usually the case when they get home from a trip. How disgusting to click sit those kids yet again too 😡

Reactions: 22
She very nearly did, only just missed them. She could have really hurt herself but Sarah cackles away as per before even checking she was ok.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Sarah was just thinking that at least they have something to use in a vlog now.

• Angry
  • Sick
Apart from another complete borefest of a vlog and the so called “mother’s” cackling at her daughter falling which is beyond disgusting behaviour, it’s the voice creepy puts on to talk to jace and mila, he makes me feel sick🤢, he is an absolute revolting creature in every single way

• Sick
Reactions: 36
She’s 16 years old! Surely she knows she should have actually put proper shoes on not her mums toilet sliders!

Reactions: 21
That ugly mug, could you imagine that getting intimate with you 🤣🤢 They got pronunciation wrong of somewhere they visited then said something about all the horrible comments that will probably be in the comments section - joking or not, not nice to threaten the very people who pay your bills you 🤡

Attachments

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.