The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding the staircase planning, I've got feeling it's now in a non decision state. The inghams may have to now appeal this.

Reactions: 10
Imagine finding out you have long lost siblings out there and when you meet them it's Sarah and Katrina.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Regarding the staircase planning, I've got feeling it's now in a non decision state. The inghams may have to now appeal this.

What does non decision state mean in the long term? I do check now and then and see that its been in limbo for a long time and I'm fascinated by what might happen here. Fingers crossed for the neighbours

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Delighted for them, the only hope for these kids to have a more normal life is for their channel to die and the parents be forced to work normal jobs again
The sad thing is though, even if they went back to some sort of normality, school etc everything Chris has done is out there on the internet and will haunt the poor kids forever. Unless they changed their names, one quick Google and it's all there. I hope he lies awake at night thinking about that. It's never going away Chris 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 31
The sad thing is though, even if they went back to some sort of normality, school etc everything Chris has done is out there on the internet and will haunt the poor girls forever. Unless they changed their names, one quick Google and it's all there. I hope he lies awake at night thinking about that. It's never going away Chris 🙋‍♀️
True but it would still be better than their existence now and as you said they can always change their names if needed.

Reactions: 10
What does non decision state mean in the long term? I do check now and then and see that its been in limbo for a long time and I'm fascinated by what might happen here. Fingers crossed for the neighbours
Bet the neighbours have loved them being away. We have had really nice weather over easter so they would have been able to enjoy thier garden in peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
It would mean they don't have planning and they could be asked at any point to take it down, especially with the neighbours complaints. It would be impossible to see, as any socolicator worth their salt would pull up the fact there was no planning doe it.

The inghams probably need to be more proactive and contact the planning. No news doesn't mean good news in this case. I'd probably got act my solicitor to write a formal notice to prompt planning before going down the much longer non decision appeal process.

An extension to the time may have been added to this, especially with the objections. Im guessing it would normally go delegated as it's a smaller ammendment, but the objections mean it may need to go to the full planning board

Reactions: 17
I thought one of the saddest bits a couple of vlogs ago, was Esme saying how she was trying to get her hair to go like her mums.
Most 12 year olds would be saying that about their friends.
Agreed!! In fact if my 14yr old asks for my opinion it goes like this… “Mum, I can’t decide between the pink or the blue” - I suggest blue - she then says “ok great, pink it is!” 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I do find it interesting how quite a few family vloggers have in recent years took the decision to take their kids off the platform, a few because they have been alerted to the fact their children have been posted on p***o's websites. Things they thought of as innocent have been turned into something to be enjoyed by these sick freaks. Others because they realise it's not right to use their kids for money, there is an American vlogger, I use to watch a few of her vlogs her daughter was sweet and she has now stopped, she said the most view blog was her 3 day hospital visit for her daughter when she had a asthma attack and that alone made her over 10,000 dollars. So when you watch these clowns constantly putting their children in harm's way, you kinda can guess why. Mila strapped to her as she scrambles down rocks, she slips and falls imagine the revenue that would bring, the kids standing on the edge of the cliffs while they're miles away, one slip = ££££. At this point I don't think they give two monkeys about the kids. I bet they're hoping Mila's hips haven't works just so they can click bait it and pay the mortgage. They know exactly where the images of the girls, of Jace have ended up, do they care? No. Would not be surprised if that's where their extra income comes from. Because any other parent would be horrified and remove their children immediately.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Also their parish council discussed the application at length and all were in favour with the objection.

Reactions: 27
I havnt watched a vlog for months.
Caved in to watch how bad it is
Now am I missing somethink ???
4mins in she says "courtesy of Issabel, on this trip" and says it with such a nasty look and tone?
Why?
I caught that nasty look too. Her mask really slipped there.
View attachment 1216608View attachment 1216609
I thought that her tone was harsh as well, combined with the look.

She obviously doesn't like others telling her what to do, so had to add she'd looked into this trip as well..

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
My understanding is that if a decision is not made within a given time scale the applicant can appeal to the Secretary of State for a decision who consults with the local planners and uses all the documents in the councils possession.

Good luck on that Creepy. It takes a (very) long time and Google suggests it’s best avoided and in which case the council might take and equally tortoise like approach. The fooooooo’s

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My understanding is that if a decision is not made within a given time scale the applicant can appeal to the Secretary of State for a decision who consults with the local planners and uses all the documents in the councils possession.

Good luck on that Creepy. It takes a (very) long time and Google suggests it’s best avoided and in which case the council might take and equally tortoise like approach. The fooooooo’s
So until an appeal is made to either keep or take them down, are they not allowed to use the stairs at all then? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So until an appeal is made to either keep or take them down, are they not allowed to use the stairs at all then? lol
Don’t be silly, that’s where tat and me is currently being run from.... bet they haven’t put that in their planning ap

• Haha
Reactions: 20
True but it would still be better than their existence now and as you said they can always change their names if needed.
The children are also pretty generic looking and can melt into a crowd. After an initial flurry of interest (which I personally doubt would be that big because they're not famous at all), life would continue and be better.
Chris and Sarah on the other hand have made themselves ugly and unemployable and will spend years trying to claw it all back.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Chris and Sarah on the other hand have made themselves ugly and unemployable and will spend years trying to claw it all back.
They will have to rely on Sarah to get a job because Chris will have no chance of getting a front-facing one, or anywhere in a setting that is remoting relating to children or vulnerable people.

A quick google of his name - and employers do look online - and his application will get filed in the bin.

Ex-convicts have more joy at getting jobs than he ever will.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I thought that her tone was harsh as well, combined with the look.

She obviously doesn't like others telling her what to do, so had to add she'd looked into this trip as well..

View attachment 1217368
Its bad isn't it?

But I just don't get it?
Is it the trip she was pissed off about?
Was it izzy?
Was it because izzy suggested it and not her?
Wss it because Chris opened another can of coke? As you can her the tin opening at the same time.
Evan so non of them warrants that nasty look and tone 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.