The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest person who Creepy is following. How does it make you feel Sarah when he STILL follows such accounts after everything else that he has done...?
she's not worried about it, the girl in the photo looks too old for creepys taste x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm sure Prinny is better off over there but Jane's dog is really fat and has been for years and in my opinion that's cruel - her vet must be on at her about it. Coco can't be being walked every day and gets overfed, the whole family are useless.
Even if prinny doesnā€™t get walked there either , at least she will have Coco for company and to play & interact with so sheā€™s still better off there

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm a very lot confused Tattlers - the Inghams do this to me:

Tonights 'episode' is a 2 in 1:
Easter Tuesday: midday and they've done nothing, then

Pharmacy for Islas' chicken pox (chemist closed yesterday even though she didn't have any problems, obvs no 1st aid kit (already witnessed with Izzy and toilet roll & sellotape injuries), Calpol (not ibuprofen) and antihistamines would've be beneficial to Isla

Then an ice cream parlour

Drive to Bridges of Ross, spent a couple of hours and then had lunch

Drive to Loophead Lighthouse:
Izzy doing schoolwork
Isla not feeling great and sitting reading
Sarah breastfeeding Mila
Esma & Jason playing outside
Chris being a twit with his drone

Intended to drive to Dolphin Bay???? Assuming they meant Dingle Bay but didn't make it

Parked up for an early night in Co.Clare.

Wednesday

Arrive at Carrigafoyle Castle then drive to Bromore Cliffs in Co Kerry.

No footage of any of the drive?

When in the lookout post, Sarah wanted a visual and showed the map, she pointed and said that's we were this morning, pointed out Loophead Lighthouse and this is where we now are - they were in Loophead the day before

She also referenced meeting Ifam at Loophead Lighthouse - the footage clearly showed they were there on their own!!!

They're 3 weeks into the WAW and are a total embarrassment, not only to the people of Ireland but also the #vanlifers, #travelvloggers/bloggers and anyone who actually go on holiday - they're actually an embarrassment to the actual travelling community.

Can't wait to see if they managed to get to the Kerry International Dark Sky Reserve - Twatman will be (don't like to use the word) creaming it!!!!

If they did, they got the ferry and hence no footage of the drive.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
@Mostyn oh I am so sorry. What a beautiful story of love and support though! Sending prayers your way. Iā€™m glad you know how much we all care about you on here.

What a vile little creature that 2nd eldest isā€¦..she actually killed that poor little crab - even worse is the cackling mother
I agree. Really not ok to do that to the crab. I already donā€™t care much for kids(their health and safety yes but Iā€™m just not a kid person) but Iā€™m done thinking I may kinda like Esme. I still want her safe and healthy but Ewwww and duck the big fat ones as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
21k views thus am , Chris you are vile views are sinking let's put teen in title for freaks like him to ogle over

Reactions: 23
gees that was quick šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ or yet more bullshit from mrs gobbie chops
They are a week behind though so would be about right for all spots to have scabbed and be fading. Would be unlikely all spots had entirely disappeared with chicken pox after a week though.

Reactions: 26
I donā€™t know why they bother vlogging when they arenā€™t doing much, if Isla has chicken pox and they canā€™t do certain things that they had planned then just explain and take a break. They werenā€™t showing off Ireland well before Isla got chicken pox and they certainly arenā€™t now.

Itā€™s cruel to sit there blaming Isla as the reason they had to cancel things, when sheā€™s literally sat in the van listening to her mum talking to the camera. Poor girl itā€™s not her fault, these things happen.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I donā€™t know why they bother vlogging when they arenā€™t doing much, if Isla has chicken pox and they canā€™t do certain things that they had planned then just explain and take a break. They werenā€™t showing off Ireland well before Isla got chicken pox and they certainly arenā€™t now.

Itā€™s cruel to sit there blaming Isla as the reason they had to cancel things, when sheā€™s literally sat in the van listening to her mum talking to the camera. Poor girl itā€™s not her fault, these things happen.
It really annoyed me how Sarah kept blaming Isla!! Also I hate those mums that ā€œdeliberatelyā€ expose their children to the chickenpox virus like she said she had when Isla was little! Why?? Itā€™s so selfish ā€œto get it out of the wayā€ it can damage children and scar them for life. Many countries vaccinate children to protect them for CP.
Then to keep blaming Islaā€¦ā€œbut NOW at 10, she has to go and catch it!ā€ Oh, do one Sarah šŸ˜© How about if Isla had moaned when Sarah caught a viral infection during pregnancy?? I canā€™t stand the way she belittles the kids. Isla probably did feel rubbish but had no choice other than to say ā€œI feel ok actuallyā€ to appease her mum on this hideous ā€œvan life holidayā€.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Did anyone else notice the hate Sarah and Chris have for each other, slipping into the vlog again? šŸ˜‚
When they were in the look out post, Sarah called Chris back in to show the map and he said something about getting interrupted again.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Labra-dogs as my daughter called Labradors when she was three šŸ„° are notoriously predisposed to laying down fat. They are known to be very greedy and with insensitive, often well meaning owners over indulging them with treats (itā€™s hard to look those beautiful eyes and say no) they do go to fat, The other problem is they suffer from hip problems which limits exercise so the best intended owners might not be able to walk them as much as a more nimble dog could manage. With that in mind I do think granny gruesome and hi Steve genuinely care for Coco and that Prinnyā€™s best chance in life is to
stop with them. Iā€™ve just racked up a fortune at the vets today with puppy injections, boosters for the older two and four rabbits. Weā€™re back in two weeks with dog-Rose. The vet looks lovingly into my eyes every time he sees me. I still prefer my spaniels adoring eyes. Other half thinks Iā€™m mad
Lol, my animals are aging and only bloody get sick on a Saturday so my vets knows me by name! I probably pay a month of his wagesšŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sarah tells them not to be silly as the area is dangerous but Esme chooses to ignore her.
Err ok.

View attachment 1223720

So you go from the thisā¬‡ .............................................................................................................. (and what is that supposed to be)ā¬‡

View attachment 1223744
to this ā¬‡

View attachment 1223748
So, was the baby completely on her own in the van at that point. Sarah encouraging Isabelle to mess round in a car park, Chris on his phone in the background and the middle 3 running feral as usual

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Can I add to this brilliant suggestion.

#229 Travelling with the pox, channel on the rocks, where are the baby's socks? šŸ˜‰
Haha awesome or what about
Channel on a knife edge kids on the cliff edge, clickbait views to pay for the fuel

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Today my husband was laid to rest.
From the bottom of my heart I want to thank my tattler friends for all the lovely messages I received when I announced his passing.
The messages were heartfelt and I gained some comfort from reading them.My husband had alzheimers for 9 years but it was cancer that took his life in the end.No more suffering .
Now I have time to catch up with what has been happening Mingham way.
I can't begin to know your grief and sadness about your darling husband, but for you, who is left, I hope you are OK, and I hope you have kind and gentle support for as long as you need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.