The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I picked a great day to catch up!

I'm going to keep this vague to avoid outing myself- but PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SARAH READ THIS

I had chicken pox at 8 months old. It caused multiple additional health problems for me which led to several surgeries as a child and I will be dealing with the damage for the rest of my life. One part of that damage affects my appearance (not chicken pox scars) and has really dented my confidence.

I wasn't unlucky. It's extremely common for babies under one to develop the problems I did if they catch chickenpox. It's because their bodies struggle to fight the infection, so other things which are developing at that stage don't develop properly. I had no symptoms of any of my complications until I was almost the age Isla is now.

I really hope you've kept Mila away from her.
Sorry you went thorough this.You must get so mad when people talk about chickenpox being nothing to worry about. My friends daughter almost died from chickenpox, it was the most traumatic thing ever. Because of this I got my girls vaccinated against it but since then it’s been added to New Zealand’s immunisation schedule.
Poor Mila if she gets it badly and it’s itchy! Not to mention if she gets really sick/ has later complications.
Poor us if Jace gets it, he’ll be even more demanding!
It would have suited the Ingham’s to have an infectious child so they didn’t have to pay for boats or caves.
Again they didn’t do any research, turned up at a place after an ifanny suggested it, and were surprised when it was an actual thing you had to pay for.
I could have also bet money on Sarah complaining about the Cliffs of Moher being pricey. I personally didn’t think the visitors centre was small, it was really informative. Yet again they’ve left out heaps and heaps of things to see and visit. They are the worst travel vloggers ever!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Well as travel floggers they really want me to stay home. Honestly they have done such a disservice to Ireland and the Irish people. I can currently walk our my front door and look at the Indian Ocean, turn around and look at a cliff behind me, I could be in Ireland for all they have showed 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Time for Creepy and Lazy to crawl back under that rock ,Even some of the ifam are seeing through the lies,the sad lives of the chuldrun,the parents lack of care,the deterioration and regression of the chuldrun , unkempt,dirty and not being given all they deserve out of life.Cheap ill fitting clothing and footwear and cramped together in a filthy delivery van for weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So my daughter has covid, she is as mentioned before, mother to my grandson with AML leukaemia, and so has her other half. Therefore I have woken at 1am to take my little grandson down to a&e as he spiked a temp of 40.7c (any fever in cancer patients involves a hospital admission) he had bloods done and they’ve detected something wrong with his liver. And guess what Sarah?! It’s hepatitis from a side affect or the covid he has had! So is it still all hype?
Also - sat here watching him act completely fine and totally taking advantage of the playroom and the toys, have I thought about taking a photo and tagging the hospital onto my social media? Nah, not once! Have I also pinched him to make him cry for a good thumbnail? NO. HELL NO.

makes you think, the fact these parents get enjoyment out of anything happening to those girls and Jace, just makes me want to be sick. Do we need to know poor Isla has chickenpox (or whatever skin condition it could also be) keep it private ffs!!!! You could argue that I’ve shared details on here at the misfortune of my grandson but I’d never dreammm of using it for views or attention. I loathe this family and I wish someone would intervene because I honestly can see the suffering through the screen.

If not social services, support and parenting classes for them (not that they should be entitled) to save those kids while they can.

Gobshites. That is all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
1650952066576.png
1650952085183.png

Well it worked 😢 Last nights vlog has almost double the amount of views in a similar time compared to the last 2 uploads.

1650953066602.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
So my daughter has covid, she is as mentioned before, mother to my grandson with AML leukaemia, and so has her other half. Therefore I have woken at 1am to take my little grandson down to a&e as he spiked a temp of 40.7c (any fever in cancer patients involves a hospital admission) he had bloods done and they’ve detected something wrong with his liver. And guess what Sarah?! It’s hepatitis from a side affect or the covid he has had! So is it still all hype?
Also - sat here watching him act completely fine and totally taking advantage of the playroom and the toys, have I thought about taking a photo and tagging the hospital onto my social media? Nah, not once! Have I also pinched him to make him cry for a good thumbnail? NO. HELL NO.

makes you think, the fact these parents get enjoyment out of anything happening to those girls and Jace, just makes me want to be sick. Do we need to know poor Isla has chickenpox (or whatever skin condition it could also be) keep it private ffs!!!! You could argue that I’ve shared details on here at the misfortune of my grandson but I’d never dreammm of using it for views or attention. I loathe this family and I wish someone would intervene because I honestly can see the suffering through the screen.

If not social services, support and parenting classes for them (not that they should be entitled) to save those kids while they can.

Gobshites. That is all.
I hope your grandson gets well soon 💙
I’ve heard of lots of children getting this as a result of Covid 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Slmapg click on the link and there's quite a few come up click on the 3rd one down
yeah I always struggled to use the link that is sent round (guilty of the odd hate watch sorry!) but think the 4th one down worked for me yesterday so try a few.

Reactions: 6

Gobshites. That is all.
Love and healing thoughts to your grandson and daughter

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If Isla does/did have chicken pox, they’ve probably all got it now! This reminds me of when I caught CP whilst pregnant and was terrified it was serious. Luckily after a short stay in hospital for checks, me and baby were fine, but that might not be the case for everyone. If they were just bites, I’m sure they wouldn’t admit that!

Reactions: 20
Yeah, I’m not convinced it’s Chicken Pox either…My little 3 year old foster son has Chicken Pox right now & the spots are filled with clear liquid. Islas look yellowish, like an infection?
Whatever she has, we’ll never get to know the truth….but I do think all the children would all benefit from a nice, warm bath and clean, fresh pyjamas & bedding.
Indeed. Being poorly is bad enough when your tucked up cozy in your bed and it’s quiet. You can sleep when you want, eating small tempting foods, and just be ill in peace. Poor Isla is stuck in that filthy van with no home comforts and without hope of warmth or any affection. Creepy and Lazy are evil.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Insane and epic are all you hear from their mouths. Seriously do they know any more adjectives, they are so banal and dim.

Today, Sarah is still having problems pronouncing the most simplest of words and places.

Also, the tight-fisted cow is moaning about the prices to see a cliff and the size of a choc bar out of a multi-pack.

And when did not being able to get out the drone to film stop Chris from doing it anyway?

View attachment 1221152
View attachment 1221155
Why would you vlog your daughter being as obnoxious as you both are? God!Give your heads a good wobble!

Reactions: 14
I thought Isla said in the vlog that she only had spots on her torso so why is the thumbnail of a very spotty throat?

I'm not convinced that the Inghams are telling the truth *shocker*

They have got some serious catching up to do with the vlogs as I'm sure they must be home now and will be gagging to put out a vlog about Mila's cast change. They know that will be the usual hospital/sick child money spinner as the 'chicken pox' video has proven.

I hope the neighbour has been flicking their dog tit over the fence whilst the Clampetts have been away.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Has anyone noticed the thing where they all call lazy "small" and "so cute". It's a really weird dynamic I think the kids know she likes it even though she pretends it annoys her and they constantly seek big Sarah's approval. It's so weird to watch
Agre!Plus ,there`s nothing "cute" or "small" about Sarah ,especialy her mouth!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love the way that Lazy was trying to illustrate how small the chocolate bar was by comparing it to her big bockwurst fingers!!! 🤭

Poor Mila though, rubbing that biscuit topping into her eyes....and Lazy just filming her doing it. 🤬
My response is because I had the same reaction when she compared the chocolate bar to her fingers. Comedy gold 🤣
It was horrible seeing her smearing that all over her little face . Big Lazy droning on about the bigger baby treats and poor Mila (clearly overtired) grinding the bits into her eyes.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1222138View attachment 1222139

Well it worked 😢 Last nights vlog has almost double the amount of views in a similar time compared to the last 2 uploads.

View attachment 1222154
It's a temporary rise though, they can't clickbait illness or injury every day. Even the ifam will get bored of that.
I'm surprised the Isabelle falling on her arse vlog didn't do better though but maybe Isabelle has aged out for Creepy's merry band of perverts that he uploads for? Which is a truly unsettling thought and could mean that Isla will be pushed front and centre for the noncey crew. Poor little kid is going to end up getting the attention of her parents (meaning the camera) that she so desperately craves, but for sickening reasons.
Creepy and Lazy are truly vile creatures.

Reactions: 30
So they checked in to hotels at the start of the trip because the older girls were sick. So this is maybe the reason why only Creepy, Lazy and the 2 youngest were in the first hotel and they left the girls in the van all night alone.

What was it you said again Lazy!!
View attachment 1221708
View attachment 1221714
That’s right you wouldn’t ALL be staying in the van so you leave the sick ones in the van and you duck off to a hotel! Sounds like Lazy …mother of the year!
And I have proof that this happened in Omagh.

Reactions: 21
It's a temporary rise though, they can't clickbait illness or injury every day. Even the ifam will get bored of that.
I'm surprised the Isabelle falling on her arse vlog didn't do better though but maybe Isabelle has aged out for Creepy's merry band of perverts that he uploads for? Which is a truly unsettling thought and could mean that Isla will be pushed front and centre for the noncey crew. Poor little kid is going to end up getting the attention of her parents (meaning the camera) that she so desperately craves, but for sickening reasons.
Creepy and Lazy are truly vile creatures.
This is why i'm worried. The last vlog may only be a temporary rise, but if they realise that Isla vlogs are bringing in more views then you can bet creepy and lazy will exploit the child to help line their pockets. Poor Isla is just so eager to please and craves attention, which is a dangerous combination when you consider the lengths her parents are willing to go for even a few extra £s.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.