The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to even things out, here's the Beast of Beltoft when she slipped at Zoella's.

Screenshot 2022-04-25 02.36.02.png
Screenshot 2022-04-25 02.35.36.png

Zoella lost the footage after Chris came out as a pervert and groomer and Alfie Deyes blasted him on Twitter, so that was the end of the very brief and forced relationship.

Screenshot 2022-04-25 02.41.10.png

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Just to put Isabelle’s fall into perspective

imagine she’s at school falls down, someone starts hysterically laughing at her and than uploads it to the internet, I’d class that as severe bullying so why is the seacroft whale allowed to get away with it

• Heart
Reactions: 91
I do find it interesting how quite a few family vloggers have in recent years took the decision to take their kids off the platform, a few because they have been alerted to the fact their children have been posted on p***o's websites. Things they thought of as innocent have been turned into something to be enjoyed by these sick freaks. Others because they realise it's not right to use their kids for money, there is an American vlogger, I use to watch a few of her vlogs her daughter was sweet and she has now stopped, she said the most view blog was her 3 day hospital visit for her daughter when she had a asthma attack and that alone made her over 10,000 dollars. So when you watch these clowns constantly putting their children in harm's way, you kinda can guess why. Mila strapped to her as she scrambles down rocks, she slips and falls imagine the revenue that would bring, the kids standing on the edge of the cliffs while they're miles away, one slip = ££££. At this point I don't think they give two monkeys about the kids. I bet they're hoping Mila's hips haven't works just so they can click bait it and pay the mortgage. They know exactly where the images of the girls, of Jace have ended up, do they care? No. Would not be surprised if that's where their extra income comes from. Because any other parent would be horrified and remove their children immediately.
I have thought this for the longest time!!!

wish I had more time to write something better, been really busy. I missed you all though!
@Malcolm Conkers that welcome back message had me smiling for hours. I love tattle so much!!!
@Priority education i also love your puppy updates!!!

View attachment 1218905
What a loving, caring mother she must be 😒 Birds of a feather flock together I guess! These people will say just about anything to brown nose them.
Their fans are either vulnerable with learning issues or pieces of tit. This lady is a piece of tit. I hope she reads here and reads this. We know that Chris and Sarah read here and I’m hoping some of their loser fans read here. and I hope their good fans who are just misguided will wise up and stop watching.

duck this ifam lady though, rude witch!

What a horrible man he is. Those you block pay for your holiday and Van!
View attachment 1218920View attachment 1218921View attachment 1218923
LOL so hardcore!!! What a badass. Gangta Beanie Man!!! He is such a joke of a man.

Good heavens. He's on such a power trip. Imagine being a father of 5 and getting giddy at the thought of blocking people. So gangsta. The absolute knob!
LOL I just said about the same thing. I bet he got made fun of in high school, he is such a try hard!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He reminds me of when Harry Potter and his best friend Ron Weasley take a potion to turn themselves into two other school boys and then the potion starts wearing off and Ron’s ginger hair starts coming back …. Chris must just need more Polyjuice Potion……. Or in his case Just for Men 🤔🤷‍♀️
This reminds me - does anyone remember when Ez and Isla were ‘obsessed’ with Harry Potter but never watched the films of read the books🤷‍♀️I think that was 2020 so the Christmas they got two rooms of plastic tat , half of it HP themed- where’s all that now?! And they got the Nintendo switches that year that were never seen again

Reactions: 31
I did think perhaps Izzy had no choice but to wear the sliders so those cretins could get thier click bait and views. I know she’s 16 but she looks so controlled and brow beaten and judging by the vile look and comment her mum made about her on screen the other day then god only knows what goes on behind those closed (van) doors 😥 . I know people say that at 16 Izzy should be doing this and doing that but I know from my own experience with my mum at times when I was a teen I found it hard to stand up for myself..my mum had mental health problems and a bit of a temper. (We’re good now, but I struggled a bit as a teenager)

I really feel so much for all five of those children, and worried for them too
I think that’s a really good point. Isabelle is 16 but she’s spent 2 years at home with her parents and siblings and little interaction with other people outside of the house, the kids live in the parents controlled bubble.

She’s not experiencing the usual influences she would have got at school from friends to form tutors to teachers. Not experienced the lessons that they give not only in subjects but in personal development, thr chats on current events in the world, the intervention teachers who assist if there’s a problem, she’s not sat mock GCSEs in exam conditions to prepare her, not experiencing talks on applying to college or doing an apprenticeship or going on trips out where you have to wear the right clothing for the situation and be prepared. Homeschooling can be a positive thing but Chris and Sarah aren’t providing an adequate replacement.

They ‘homeschool’ because it suits themselves as they can go on holiday when they feel like it to escape from reality and they don’t have to experience their children being bullied at school for being an Ingham. They can do what they want when they want. The children have to tag along for the ride and won’t realise right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
ACCIDENT FALL ON A MOUNTAIN!! WILD ATLANTIC WAY | VAN LIFE IRELAND

So Creepy is happy to clickbait his teenage stepdaughter falling over with a very inappropriate thumbnail but wimps out showing himself falling down the stairs. Karma cannot come soon enough.

Jace holds an Easter egg and says "me and my monkey". Lazy says the egg is beautiful and asks to see it so he shoves it at the camera. He also got two little bunnies and a car. Lazy asks if Creepy ate it all but he didn't. More likely she did for a midnight feast. Lazy hopes we're having a wonderful Easter with our families today. 🤦‍♀️ :unsure: They woke up very surprised that outside the van was a big pile of Easter eggs. Mila got a little chocolate lamb, which Lazy will eat and give a bit to Mila. Isabelle gets out her Easter eggs and Lazy asks where the nice white chocolate one is. Lazy eyes it up and says it looks so good. She's the type of person to walk into a sheep field, pick up a bit of sheep tit thinking it was chocolate and scoff it. The girls are having chocolate bunnies for breakfast, with the help of Lazy. They're heading to Galway, which Lazy never knows how to pronounce. They're half an hour away. More screeching of "me and my monkey" from Jace. Lazy says he cracks her up and no more chocolate after the one he's eating. She tells Esme not to give Mila her chocolate.

They were going to have mooch around Galway town centre. It was beautiful and quaint, and there were beautiful colourful buildings. Lazy's heart is happy when she sees a street of houses and shops that are different colours. Creepy almost had a meltdown about how narrow the streets were. They decided not to get out due to the rain and the fact that most of the shops were closed. They're now at Tesco for supplies.

Creepy tells us they have a massive itinerary of things to do so they're leaving the city after they've topped up their water, which all Circle K garages have. They all have string on so you can tie the handle, it's game changing. When you see a cheap petrol station on the Wild Atlantic Way you take advantage of it and get a full tank of fuel. The petrol station has diesel for 137.8, 10p cheaper than usual. Lazy asks if he's going on about petrol prices again. She tells him to stop moaning and pay. He thanks "daaaaaalin" for giving him the cash.

Creepy is very excited and thinks everyone is very excited to be out of the van and to make one of their last stops in County Galway. He says he loves the look of thatch roof houses and asks Jace if he can hold his hand. He's being a little man and going through the phase of refusing to wear a coat. They're at Castle Dunguaire. Drone shots. Voiceover from Lazy "Dung-wearer Castle is a 16 Century tower house on the south-eastern shore of Galway Bay in County Galway. It was used in the 1969 Walk Disney Movie Guns in the Heather. The population of the island has diminished drastically from its maximum when hundreds of people lived there in the early19th century. The only full time inhabitant was a former stuntman and wrestler and he died in February 2017."

Creepy says the houses are ridiculously cute. He loves thatched roof houses. He hasn't figured out how to pronounce the name of the castle. He and Lazy google it an debate some more. He says everyone will leave horrible comments now but if they do he'll block them. I'm not sure you can afford to lose more viewers. You'll be down to double digit daily income soon. Drone shots of driving. The Inghams leave the van. Drone shots of Black Head Lighthouse. This is quite possibly the most beautiful road ever for Lazy. The girls have disappeared up a hill to explore whilst Lazy and Creepy are in the van. "Island" keeps on giving. Creepy keeps making Lazy nervous with the drone. Drone shots of Isabelle and Esme on their walk. Lazy films them walking back. Isabelle slips on some rocks and Lazy starts screech-cackling. The usual stupid music starts playing to screeching. Lazy rhetorically asks Isabelle if she's ok. Isabelle says she's embarrassed and is wearing Lazy's flip flops, which are two sizes too small.

Lazy continues to laugh at Isabelle as she's learnt to do the splits on the rocks. Isabelle has made her day. Lazy says she laughed because she could see Isabelle was ok, laughing and it was just a slip. And I'm sure you 'just slipped' when you broke your arm you heartless witch. Isabelle usually likes to watch things through the van but decided to go and have a look that time. Esme is hands on and doesn't like to sit and watch. They're off to find somewhere to park for the night. There's somewhere 4km away. Lazy says it ruins their day sometimes when they struggle to find something to film. They were going to do two days in one today but now don't need to.

Drone shots of driving. Lazy apologises for the wind nose but can't not vlog outside because it's too beautiful, the best spot they've parked at. There is one other RVer and it's very chilly. Creepy does one of his pathetic 'gang' signs and Lazy shows us the view. It's just grass and sea.

Creepy films the view again and Isabelle's phone. Esme is on the roof.

End of vlog

"Everyone is very excited" Nope, just you Creepy. Everyone else looks like they'd rather be at a funeral.
View attachment 1218811

It definitely looks like someone has whacked him one on the side of his head. Either that or it's a build-up of bacteria🤮
View attachment 1218813
View attachment 1218816View attachment 1218817View attachment 1218818View attachment 1218819
View attachment 1218821View attachment 1218823View attachment 1218824
The stunt man/wrestler was on Omey Island the bleeping thick bastards. They are getting their content mixed up somehow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
This was yesterday at 8.19am

1650867499610.png

Compared to today at 7.17am

1650867464844.png

Views are sinking faster than the Titanic.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've fallen over and gotten up, laughed it off and said I was fine, to get home and burst into tears and then discover I'd broken a bone. I've fallen and pretended nothing was wrong for days until I passed out with pain. Just because someone gets up doesn't mean they are actually ok. The sad thing is she doesn't have that safe space to go to cry or say if she feels any pain because straight away the camera would be out. There did look to be a good amount of grass to cushion the fall but slightly further over she'd have hit her head or back on the rocks.

In our house we've definitely all had accidents that become funny and we joke about, but not as the initial reaction. Accidents happen, both my husband and son recently had hospital trips for football accidents but at least I know that I wasn't to blame. I wouldn't laugh if my child fell climbing over rocks when I'd left them to go out in flip flops that didn't even fit.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I refuse to watch. It gives them views and in turn money. If everyone stopped hate watching they would sink a lot quicker
Watch from the link put on tattle. They won’t get a view then?

One hour ago, he was still hearting/ scrutinising comments. If he hardly sleeps, those kids are in so much danger from his driving 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
One hour ago, he was still hearting/ scrutinising comments. If he hardly sleeps, those kids are in so much danger from his driving 😔
They're a week behind with vlogs so I'm hoping they're actually back home at this point. But you're right, the late nights and long amount of driving with very little sleep is a worry. I'm sure he did that when collecting the taxi as well, but at least the poor children weren't in the vehicle.

Reactions: 22
They are clearly compiling Sarah's voice overs days after they have been anywhere and making notes. Sarahs voice over mixed up facts about the area they were in, in last nights vlog and facts about Omey from a few days before. God knows how many other times they have told us all 'facts' that were wrong.

Travel vloggers my arse!

Also, as is the case with most sensible parents. Mine drummed into me to never walk down the road with my hands in my pockets, never mind in rough terrain. I too, have drilled it into my kids.
They really arewaiting for a serious accident aren't they. Well,I say accident but whatever it is it will be preventable. Negligence not an accident

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I believe one or two got removed as they had used a trademark they were not allowed??? I could be wrong xx
I'm wondering then if theres a delay and social blade figures are a few days behind as a few picked up on here that some vlogs were down for trademark challenge a few days ago

Reactions: 13
I believe one or two got removed as they had used a trademark they were not allowed??? I could be wrong xx
Just had a look at the playlist, one video deleted for march trademark violation and 2 for April one is trademark and the other is Islas birthday has been removed to kids channel 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Radio silence on Insta - big sign they are usually back home.
Poor Izzy falling as well, no chance she got off without being sore, how close her head would have been to hitting those rocks behind her back and the witch cackling. I’d have been straight over to my children if one of them had taken a fall like that checking them over - not that I’d be letting them climb a rocky, damp hillside in sliders in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
WHAT IT'S REALLY LIKE LIVING IN A VAN WITH TEENS! DOGS BAY | WILD ATLANTIC WAY | VAN LIFE IRELAND

More like what it's like living in a van with an overweight ponce who is attracted to teens 🤮 🤮😷

Lazy says hello to a ewe *Creepy googles to find out what a ewe is*, who is trying to feed her baby in peace. Instead, this morning afternoon she's been rudely interrupted by our van full of foghorns. She loves when the tail wags. The lamb turns around and stares at Lazy. It's a cloudy day and they're driving to the Twelve Bens, which is Irish according to Creepy. There is a massive horse walking in front of them. They're on a one lane road and there is a sheep up ahead as well. Lazy tells Creepy to turn the engine off because the horse is getting stressed so they just need to sit quietly. Unfortunately a screeching Esme hasn't quite got the memo. The sheep and horse stare at the van. Lazy doesn't want to upset the horse but tells it to go home. Why don't YOU go home you mardy cow, that horse what having a nice afternoon until you fooooos rocked up. Isla says the sheep's nostrils could fit Mars in them. They drive on slowly and Lazy thanks the "good boy" sheep. Esme wants sheep in the garden. Drone shots of the Twelve Bens.

The Inghams are stuck because they drove down a dead end road. Lazy guides Creepy as he turns the van around. They drove for 40 minutes. Creepy gets out of the van and goes around the back to get shoes. Lazy has an unimpressed Mila in the sling again. Isabelle has found the next place they've come to. It has two names but today it's going by Dog's Bay. It looks nice from where they are but nothing like the view they had on the way there. It's a piece of sand between the ocean. The water is so clear and the sand dunes look insane. One side is Gurteen Bay and the other is Dog's Bay. The sign says to keep of the dunes. The weather is cold and windy but Creepy want to jump in the sea. Jace runs over with a piece of food and shows us that he and Lazy are wearing matching shoes. Creepy feels bad for whoever owns the house next to the bay because every window has been smashed, as well as the caravan. Lazy thinks there was a fire because it's dark in the house and she cannot imagine thugs being there. Well you're the expert on thugs considering there are several in your family. Lazy tells the ifam to comment below what happens because it was either a fire or a renegade. Or maybe they did it for vlog content... Drone shots.

Back in the van now. Lazy wants to say that she knows the weather is having a detrimental effect on the holiday but humans are too because over the last 20 years these places have been less visited due to having no internet. The beauty has only been seen by word of mouth and social media. She wonders if it's a good thing or bad thing and talks about erosion. Creepy says they've made a booboo in the day, Lazy says it's him but he says it's we, they both did it. They're at the Leitir Móir "lee-tier more" Causeway. He has no signal to fact check how to say it. They've driven an hours and a half from Dog's Bay. It's ridiculous and only appreciative, Creepy cannot show us how gorgeous it is and it's too rainy for the drone. They're going to drive around it and Creepy didn't research it. They're heading to Galway.

One thing Lazy has learnt about Ireland is how unpredictable the weather is. It's a real shame when they cannot film the beauty in front of them due to the wind and rain. It puts the pressure on. They've driven through something spectacular - similar to Brimham Rocks but times a trillion. There's nothing but rocks as far as your eyes can see. Lazy is getting out of the van to get snacks for a movie night. She eyes up the doughnut splits. She enjoys looking at the different food in shops.

The second half of the vlog is just Esme and Isabelle.
Isabelle and Esme asked to make dinner tonight and Lazy said yes. They have a tomato and ricotta sauce, pre grated cheese and pasta. Esme is offended that Lazy bought pre-grated cheese because she knows she loves grating cheese with her turbo arms. Isabelle wonders how much pasta to use. They're also making pre bought Spanish omelettes. How lazy, is it really that hard to make an omelette? Lazy and Jace are colouring whilst the girls argue over dinner. She wonders if what Jace is colouring is cheese or a slice of pizza. Esme points out that on each shelf is a healthy thing and an unhealthy thing and Jace shoves her hand away when she points at the cheese he's colouring. Esme drains the pasta. Isabelle films Esme's plate and says they're amazing.

Isabelle asks Esme to pass her her avocado soft toy. Esme says it's staying in her corner where she sleeps. Isabelle takes it and says it's hers, she paid for it with her own money. Esme says she steals it off her every night because she forgot to bring her soft toy Arlo with them. Isabelle never brings Scruffy in case she loses him. The girls both have toys from when they were babies. Their bed is like a den. Creepy asked Isabelle to let him know if they need any upgrades. He forgot to make them a brew shelf. They also want LED lights. The girls have been switching between watching Pretty Little Liars and Monster High. Isabelle tells Creepy that they have to get the original Barbie movies when they get home. Esme is addicted to rich tea biscuits. She has a stash of them.

Something amazing happened for Isabelle today She loves music. Esme never listens to music and the only person she would listen to is Olivia Rodrigo and she knows all the lyrics. They were going to try and get tickets a long time ago and they were gone the second they were launched. Esme wants to be the next Olivia Rodrigo. Guess who's performing in Manchester in July. I think we know what Esme's birthday surprise will be. Esme has set up a Spotify account and Isabelle helped her with playlists, adding Billie Eilish songs to it and Esme likes a few of her songs. She would do anything to go to a concert. Esme listened to the music whilst they were driving and Isabelle is proud. Creepy passes the teas.

End of vlog.

Creepy realises how gorgeous he is 🤮 🤡
View attachment 1215790View attachment 1215773View attachment 1215774View attachment 1215776
View attachment 1215758
View attachment 1215794View attachment 1215792View attachment 1215793
Absolutely love reading about these reptiles it gets me through my nights shifts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So the videos that get removed due to violation- do they lose money earned on that?? X

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.