The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not standing up for the Inghams at all - but knowing the route they're doing in the month of April, it's not busy -they didn't stop their vehicle 'in the middle of the road' they pulled over, there's no yellow line never mind double yellows they've done what all tourists do. There would be absolutely no problem for a vehicle to overtake nor would there be a cause to hold up traffic.

I've spent many a day climbing around the Burren, in sandals!! I will agree it was in the summer months, not sure my mum would've allowed me to do it the April, although to behest it was at times quite wet & slippery in the summer - but hey ho I live to tell the tale.

Sorry Pastel if I offend you.
Not offended at all 😁 I’ve never been to Ireland so was simply going off of this view… am very happy to accept if I have it wrong 💛

CA185615-0E84-4502-8E9D-76FCF1C9D4AB.png

Reactions: 8
Izzy slipping as I said to them is revenue, mother of the year says she knew she wasn't injured, more like she didn't care, she didn't even attempt to get out and go to her daughter just in case, just sat and cackled. Probably secretly pissed Izzy hadn't hit her head, or twisted an ankle, would have brought more money in, cut on the hand just isn't the same.

Going back to the beginning of the vlog, she said Jace was eating a chocolate rabbit, then you seen him eating that chocolate monkey, how much chocolate does one child need for breakfast? It's astounding the amount of rubbish that poor kid consumes in one sitting.

So we're saying Mila should have her cast removed some time this week. So if its removed and.. let's say they found pressure sores from where the poor mite has spent 3 weeks sat in a car seat or a sling, what would happen? Would they have to explain it or would it be brushed off as one of those things?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So the videos that get removed due to violation- do they lose money earned on that?? X
One would hope so, just had another look and it’s saying 3 trademark violations but Islas birthday flog on the playlist yesterday said it was removed to you tube kids channel. I must learn to Screenshot quicker 😂

Reactions: 14
I've never understood it when they talk about having to 'find things to vlog'. Surely as daily vloggers you film your daily life, if it is too boring to film, even when you are on holiday then you drop down to one or two videos a week. If they filmed a few bits and pieces each day then maybe they could fill one or two 'spend a few days with us' videos.
Should be no problem for them as they don't need the money from YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That looks like they have stopped in the middle of the road though, I know it's quite but its still annoying when you come across cars that do that!
I understand people stopping and having a look at the view from the van (so if you need to move the van for whatever reason then you can) - but it’s letting the girls out for a hike on their own whilst “parked” there that boggles my mind…

Reactions: 17
For this week's Memory Monday, we take a look at the evidence from the incredible Jess who was unbelievably brave and was the first one to show the world that Chris Ingham is a creepy, dangerous predator who prays on young, vulnerable fans.

As the vast majority of you know, 16 year Jess was on holiday at Disney World, Florida with her family at the same time as Creepy and his family. They were staying at the same hotel and Jess excitedly met up with the family for a photograph on the second night that they stayed there. Creepy put the picture on his own personal instagram and twitter, as well as on the Ingham Family ones. He also started secretly messaging Jess, telling her multiple times that she was beautiful and asking her to sneak out of her family's hotel room at midnight to meet up with him. He also proposed that they shoold sneak into the pool when it was closed and he talked about going skinny dipping 🤢. Thankfully, Jess never met up with him and God knows what would have happened if she had.

Jess reached out to Sarah first but her messages were ignored (was she even blocked by her at that point?). Jess incredibly bravely came forward, knowing that she would get so much hate from certain fans who wouldn't believe her. Luckily, she got masses of support from the thousands of people who did believe her. The messages were of course found to be real by Sussex Police Force.

Jess coming forward meant that millions of people were aware of Creepy's predatory behaviour and her actions prevented so many other young and not so young fans from being groomed by him and meeting up with him. She also made people become aware of narcissists and people knew so more about these horrible people who have zero empathy for others. Further, she allowed people who had treated terribly by Creepy (such as Hayley) to realise that it wasn't their actions that had caused Creepy to use them and horrible abandon them, ignoring their messages. They were able to realise that he was a horrible narcissist who treats everyone terribly.

You're an amazing person Jess and your family must be bursting with pride ❤❤

I could write another 20 paragraphs but this post is really long already. Jess outlines everything that happened to her in the videos shown below. View attachment 1219835View attachment 1219836View attachment 1219837View attachment 1219838View attachment 1219839View attachment 1219841View attachment 1219835View attachment 1219836View attachment 1219837View attachment 1219838View attachment 1219839View attachment 1219841

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Of course after it was mentioned on here about radio silence from them on Instagram, up pops Creepy with a post. Only him and Jace can muster a smile, the others aren't even trying to hide how over this trip of doom they are.

Why is Mila swinging so low in the sling, I thought you were mean to be able to kiss the head of the child when you are baby wearing, or does that just apply to young babies?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sounds like the WAW might still have unfinished business as this message was only just sent this morning. 🤔 🤞

Screenshot_20220425-105054_Gmail.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
For this week's Memory Monday, we take a look at the evidence from the incredible Jess who was unbelievably brave and was the first one to show the world that Chris Ingham is a creepy, dangerous predator who prays on young, vulnerable fans.

As the vast majority of you know, 16 year Jess was on holiday at Disney World, Florida with her family at the same time as Creepy and his family. They were staying at the same hotel and Jess excitedly met up with the family for a photograph on the second night that they stayed there. Creepy put the picture on his own personal instagram and twitter, as well as on the Ingham Family ones. He also started secretly messaging Jess, telling her multiple times that she was beautiful and asking her to sneak out of her family's hotel room at midnight to meet up with him. He also proposed that they shoold sneak into the pool when it was closed and he talked about going skinny dipping 🤢. Thankfully, Jess never met up with him and God knows what would have happened if she had.

Jess reached out to Sarah first but her messages were ignored (was she even blocked by her at that point?). Jess incredibly bravely came forward, knowing that she would get so much hate from certain fans who wouldn't believe her. Luckily, she got masses of support from the thousands of people who did believe her. The messages were of course found to be real by Sussex Police Force.

Jess coming forward meant that millions of people were aware of Creepy's predatory behaviour and her actions prevented so many other young and not so young fans from being groomed by him and meeting up with him. She also made people become aware of narcissists and people knew so more about these horrible people who have zero empathy for others. Further, she allowed people who had treated terribly by Creepy (such as Hayley) to realise that it wasn't their actions that had caused Creepy to use them and horrible abandon them, ignoring their messages. They were able to realise that he was a horrible narcissist who treats everyone terribly.

I could write another 20 paragraphs but this post is really long already. Jess outlines everything that happened to her in the videos shown below. View attachment 1219835View attachment 1219836View attachment 1219837View attachment 1219838View attachment 1219839View attachment 1219841View attachment 1219835View attachment 1219836View attachment 1219837View attachment 1219838View attachment 1219839View attachment 1219841

Oh! I'm sure why but the messages from Creepy to Jess cannot be displayed here. Can anyone else see them?

Reactions: 4
Of course after it was mentioned on here about radio silence from them on Instagram, up pops Creepy with a post. Only him and Jace can muster a smile, the others aren't even trying to hide how over this trip of doom they are.

Why is Mila swinging so low in the sling, I thought you were mean to be able to kiss the head of the child when you are baby wearing, or does that just apply to young babies?
How dirty do they look,same clothes they've been wearing for days/ weeks.
Cleanliness costs very little ,changing clothes and personal hygiene seems to not be a priority with the Scumhams

Reactions: 16
I have thought this for the longest time!!!

wish I had more time to write something better, been really busy. I missed you all though!
@Malcolm Conkers that welcome back message had me smiling for hours. I love tattle so much!!!
@Priority education i also love your puppy updates!!!

Their fans are either vulnerable with learning issues or pieces of tit. This lady is a piece of tit. I hope she reads here and reads this. We know that Chris and Sarah read here and I’m hoping some of their loser fans read here. and I hope their good fans who are just misguided will wise up and stop watching.

duck this ifam lady though, rude witch!

LOL so hardcore!!! What a badass. Gangta Beanie Man!!! He is such a joke of a man.

LOL I just said about the same thing. I bet he got made fun of in high school, he is such a try hard!!
Welcome back! I think it`s the only time either of them feel important or that one upmanship feeling ,when they belittle others.How sad and vile that they`ll resort to doing it to their own children ,and encourage the questionable few who still watch them.They both replulse me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Just had a look at the playlist, one video deleted for march trademark violation and 2 for April one is trademark and the other is Islas birthday has been removed to kids channel 😀
yes!! Finally.Wonder with all the backlash over the sjy`s if Youtube are starting to toughen up on these familes?Coppa rules were supposedly meant to put all vlogs with kids under 16 in on another platform.Also ,the trademarks ,they`ve got away with for so long ,same with clickbait.If we keep reporting it`s got to have an impact.(Hopefully....i have everything crossed ,only problem is i`ll need help now!!::)

Reactions: 13

Wonderfully written.Jess you are an amazing young lady ,who actually has been ,and continues to be ,an inspiration to so many ,unlike the miserable minghams.Chris` time is coming ,he can`t get away with this behaviour forever ,and people like him ,can`t hide it forever either.Great post ,and ,well done to Jess. ♥ ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 20
yes!! Finally.Wonder with all the backlash over the sjy`s if Youtube are starting to toughen up on these familes?Coppa rules were supposedly meant to put all vlogs with kids under 16 in on another platform.Also ,the trademarks ,they`ve got away with for so long ,same with clickbait.If we keep reporting it`s got to have an impact.(Hopefully....i have everything crossed ,only problem is i`ll need help now!!::)
Proof positive 😀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.