The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There home then what a load of rubbish same as all the other vlogs boring.

Reactions: 12
Chris loves visiting places like Scotland and Ireland because they have historical places like castles.

I guess there aren't any in England, the ones I've been to must have been imaginary. To see a real one I will spend weeks in a van getting there.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Today my husband was laid to rest.
From the bottom of my heart I want to thank my tattler friends for all the lovely messages I received when I announced his passing.
The messages were heartfelt and I gained some comfort from reading them.My husband had alzheimers for 9 years but it was cancer that took his life in the end.No more suffering .
Now I have time to catch up with what has been happening Mingham way.

-Clever boi 🙄
-Belly belly 🤮
-Sweetheart (in Creepy's effeminate voice 🤢)
Tret

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 130
Put your camera down and get your fat toad arse over and stop your kids from messing and standing on their heads on a bleeping cliff bridge. Stupid witch taking pictures and laughing at her kids being dangerous. I am furious.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
So my daughter has covid, she is as mentioned before, mother to my grandson with AML leukaemia, and so has her other half. Therefore I have woken at 1am to take my little grandson down to a&e as he spiked a temp of 40.7c (any fever in cancer patients involves a hospital admission) he had bloods done and they’ve detected something wrong with his liver. And guess what Sarah?! It’s hepatitis from a side affect or the covid he has had! So is it still all hype?
Also - sat here watching him act completely fine and totally taking advantage of the playroom and the toys, have I thought about taking a photo and tagging the hospital onto my social media? Nah, not once! Have I also pinched him to make him cry for a good thumbnail? NO. HELL NO.

makes you think, the fact these parents get enjoyment out of anything happening to those girls and Jace, just makes me want to be sick. Do we need to know poor Isla has chickenpox (or whatever skin condition it could also be) keep it private ffs!!!! You could argue that I’ve shared details on here at the misfortune of my grandson but I’d never dreammm of using it for views or attention. I loathe this family and I wish someone would intervene because I honestly can see the suffering through the screen.

If not social services, support and parenting classes for them (not that they should be entitled) to save those kids while they can.

Gobshites. That is all.
Hope he’s better soon and the rest of the family x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Paediatrician Dr Niamh Lynch has recently spoken out via Twitter & Instagram regarding you tubers and influencers & the like using their children for content and what harm it may do them.
It’s makes good reading and hopefully people will sit up and take notice what’s going on with these parents and their perverse use of their kids for likes money and content.
God i realy hope so! The sjys made our paper today ,and most of the internet obviously ,and not in a positive way! I`m pretty sure Youtube (being as they get a good slice of the family vlogger pie) ,have to have been affected by this negative publicity also ,hence the toughening up on these channels.If (And i pray it does) ,this continues ,it can only benefit these children.As for the parents i couldn`t gives a *oss.They`ve made enough from their offspring ,now it`s time for Karma to repay them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sarah talking about bridge of Ross: “I kind of stood looking at this bridge feeling sorry for it thinking if bridges could think it would probably be sat there thinking my fate is next”
Yeah I imagine it would be love if it saw you coming!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lazy sends all children alone to bridge on end of cliff and esme does a headstand unsupervised on a cliff edge.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Chris loves visiting places like Scotland and Ireland because they have historical places like castles.

I guess there aren't any in England, the ones I've been to must have been imaginary. To see a real one I will spend weeks in a van getting there.
On the North Wales coast route they took they would've past a few. I live by Anglesey and I've got about 5 within 16 miles from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They actually acknowledged the fact that their vlogs have been really repetitive with the numerous cliffs and beaches, like who are they actually targeting audience wise? Their young ifam dgaf about history lessons from these idiots, if they wanted to be educated clearly they’d watch a history channel! It’s like they are purposely unaliving their channel, making it as boring and repetitive as possible. It’s been weeks of the same tit day after day. And what’s with the obsession of slumming it in a van with a million kids? It really doesn’t look appealing at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I didn't think the vlogs could get anymore boring but yes they can.
Two days in one video and it's only just over 15 minutes long.
The 'terrified teen' was being chased by her 12 year old sister with a crab, you could understand her being terrified if she was being chased by her creepy stepfather.

Reactions: 37
I didn't think the vlogs could get anymore boring but yes they can.
Two days in one video and it's only just over 15 minutes long.
The 'terrified teen' was being chased by her 12 year old sister with a crab, you could understand her being terrified if she was being chased by her creepy stepfather.
Crabs being the connection 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 28
From the bottom of my heart I want to thank my tattler friends for all the lovely messages I received when I announced his passing.
The messages were heartfelt and I gained some comfort from reading them.My husband had alzheimers for 9 years but it was cancer that took his life in the end.No more suffering .

Tret
❤❤❤Mostyn ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Tret
Sending you and your family lots of love.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Tret
Sending you and yours lots of love ,us so called haters and trolls(thank you Minghams) are actually very caring kind people x

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I thought
Im gonna piss my pants of the Inghams are on this ferry that’s is currently adrift 😂 The Poor Captain has probably bailed from the smell of the Inghams.
I thought the same thing. I had visions of Jace having been let loose and pressing all the wrong buttons on the Captains control panels.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.