Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Impleo

VIP Member
Has Christine actually been banned from entering America then?

Or is he too scared to go back for some reason? ie he'll get the shit kicked out of him.
I think there are a number of possible issues but I don't believe he's banned, just that he doesn't dare chance it

He gets pulled over at immigration, the police in the US are aware of what he has done - Jess' mum did file a complaint, whether that puts a mark against his name I'm not sure

People find out they are going in advance and alert immigration like seemed to happen in OZ, but unlike Oz there is a genuine history of bad behaviour in the US

People alert the police when he is there to tell them that he is a predator with past history (I'd say that is guaranteed).

What he did was illegal, the age of consent is 18 and his youngest known target in Florida was barely 16. If he was living in the US he would have hopefully been charged. He's a spineless coward

Screenshot 2022-04-23 16.49.19.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

M_stalker

55AFFD74-983C-432E-B7A8-002A31F9E5CE.jpeg
Poor baby’s feet must be absolutely freezing, a quick google search and you can see that Easter Sunday in Galway it was a minimum of 7c and a max of 14c (44.6f - 57.2f) it takes 2 seconds to put socks on her little feet!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
The audacity of the fat, lazy one saying that filming ruins their day. She knows how to stop that doesn’t she? It’s not like they‘re relying on the revenue from those vlogs to pay their bills is it? Oh, wait…🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Maisie842

VIP Member
Good spot.

Also, Sarah going about how those types of beaches were so untouched before internet and people knowing about them.

Um, guide books? It was the first thing people got when researching a holiday. We always took one with us when visiting Scotland and Ireland and it had those sorts of places.
Her little ridiculous speech just gave me flashbacks to the days when you would book your holiday using holiday brochures when you would see just 2 or 3 pictures of the hotel you were staying at. Then being on the coach transfer praying to God that when the coach stopped at a piece of crap looking hotel that that one wasn’t yours, and the collective sigh of relief by everyone else remaining when it wasn’t yours. Have occasionally had to do the walk of shame when it fact it was your hotel 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
‘Jace is on one today’ ‘Jace is being a little man today’
No. Jace is a three year old who was fed a shit ton of chocolate for breakfast and is predictably completely wired from it. Shit parents.

‘Jace is going through a phase where he doesn’t want to wear a coat’
So, like most kids then?
Parent your fucking kids, you lazy, useless, selfish idiots!

• Heart

Troybhoy

Well something I said is working at YT headquarters as that's another 2 vlogs deleted for being dangerous! Any parents who let kids up a cliff with flip flops on and then laugh, use the incident as content, click bait the title, have no 1st aid kit etc..... deserve to be banned and I have at least 15 more awaiting review! Went on too long now it needs highlighting properly!!

Attachments

• Heart

mags

VIP Member
Sounds like the WAW might still have unfinished business as this message was only just sent this morning. 🤔 🤞

Screenshot_20220425-105054_Gmail.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Impleo

VIP Member
Just to even things out, here's the Beast of Beltoft when she slipped at Zoella's.

Screenshot 2022-04-25 02.36.02.png
Screenshot 2022-04-25 02.35.36.png

Zoella lost the footage after Chris came out as a pervert and groomer and Alfie Deyes blasted him on Twitter, so that was the end of the very brief and forced relationship.

Screenshot 2022-04-25 02.41.10.png

• Haha

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Esme can’t walk comfortably on her ankle. They had to fashion a pair of crutches out of some sticks they found in the hedgerows. Who sees their child suffering like that, and thinks “fuck it, she doesn‘t need to be seen” ? They’re utter cockwombles. I absolutely loathe the pair of them

• Angry
  • Heart

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Lazy vlogging out the window while driving alone because obviously the girls at the back are not sitting in their seats. Just see Esme facing the wrong way!!View attachment 1215584
WTAF does she think she’s doing clambering over these rocks with Mila in a sling and having a cast on! FFS how dangerous- does Lazy have a bloody brain cell in that greasy head of hers or she just so desperate for footage for the vlogs now she’s willing to risk falling on top of Mila!!

View attachment 1215585

Her ridiculous crap she speaks that these places were untouched 20 years ago because only social media can tell people about tourist attractions.

Has she heard of books?? Her stupidity has no bounds!!!
Where is that creepy prick? He leaves his dense wife on some rocks with a baby, in the worlds shortest most unsecure sling, with an unruly 3 year old and 3 girls that couldn’t work out how to turn on a light between them. Sarah really thinks she’s aspirational and untouchable, in reality she’s a thick bitch that is a total laughing stock!

• Heart
Reactions: 57

hotstepper

Anyone else get instant rage when they hear how Jace says “mama!” 😂 I’m probably just a heartless bitch though.

also - anyone remember right back to when Sarah and Chris surprised Isabelle with creating her own YouTube channel? This was when they were living in the first rented house (the actual nice one) and they showed Isabelle that they had created an intro video for her for her channel. This intro stayed for ages and it was the new sassybelle channel. I’ve only just grasped that Chris made this intro for her and chose the music. And I actually feel sick at the song choice 🤢 he is quite literally giving her this message choosing this song. The lyrics are as follows (baring in mind her so called step father picked this out of all the other songs he could have/should have chosen…)

“girl I need you,
We could be so complete and,
I’d never want anyone new,
I was on the bed and you undressed, baby then I pulled you in and felt your breath, girl I need you, when you’re smiling like that, I could never resist you.”

• Sick
  • Wow
‘Terrified teen chased at a castle’
Still better than ‘terrified teen being encouraged to sneak out of her hotel room and go skinny dipping with a perverted man in his 30s’.

• Haha
  • Sick

Hatshepsut

So it does appear to be all the vlogs with the WAW trademark that were removed today.

Here's a quick bingo card to look at what's gone and what's showing. I'm still sweating on a line but praying for a full house. 😂

494166F6-8820-4D7E-92D3-A0613197C6EF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

hotstepper

Cars stopping to let creepy and the fat one cross the zebra crossing - lazy thanks them and creepy pipes up like a fucking rude moron “it’s a zebra crossing sweetheart don’t need to thank them.”

how about common decency and good manners you rude cunt!!!?

also -lazy sounds so pissed at Isla for inconsiderably catching chickenpox and affecting their great van trip! Nasty fat obese bitch

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

thegreencow

VIP Member
THIS WAS SO DANGEROUS.. | WILD ATLANTIC WAY | VAN LIFE IRELAND

99% of the things they do is dangerous. What will it be today - dangling baby Mila over the side of a balcony Michael Jackson style, leaving Jace and Mila in the care of the Bromore Cliff fox whilst they pop to Supermacs for a couple of hours?

The Inghams have woken up in "kill-ar-nay" Killarney in County Kerry. Mila is loving life having breakfast in her car seat. There are only a few days left on the trip so they're trying to work out what they want to do because they're not going to get to do the entire Wild Atlantic Way as it's 2,500km long. Jace screeches that he can see a dumper truck. They've promised Jace a play on the beach with his bucket and spade because it's all he's been talking about for 3 days. Lazy finds rocks in Jace's pocket that he's stolen from beaches. He says they're Lazy's presents.

The Inghams have been to Lidl for breakfast. Lazy and Creepy have mango, Jace and Mila have fruit sticks (one of which Lazy has stolen), the girls have mixed melons and they also have juice. Driving drone shots.

Creepy tells us they've found and spot that might be the most incredible of the entire trip. They're going to explore Dunquin Pier on the end of the peninsula of Co. Kerry. Lazy is making lunch. Drone shots. Lazy shows us the "delicious looking" sub rolls to go with the delicious view. Esme has two because she's starving. More drone shots. Creepy says Lazy is bringing lunch over to he and Jace, who are standing close to the edge of a cliff in typical Ingham fashion. He is sure to say he's holding Jace's hand "very tightly" but that's guaranteed to be bullshit. Jace wants to pop the bubbles in the sea. They'll walk to the end of the pier in a minute. Esme sits on the van roof eating her lunch whilst Creepy goes on and on and on and on and on about the view. The waves are on one today. Shots of the kids eating lunch. Of course the footage of Isabelle is longer than the footage of her siblings.

Mila stole most of Creepy's lunch a they stood on the cliff having a fun time. She had a sink bath this morning. They've been craving the sun this whole time. Drone shots. Footage of Mila and Creepy sitting in the grass. Drone driving footage. Next stop is Clogher Beach on one of the scariest bays Creepy has seen in his entire life because it's like a tsunami. He's filming monsters before they leave there. Eeew eeew eeew no, there's been enough footage of his vomit-inducing face this trip. Jace and Isla are playing in the sand. Creepy tells fooooooo Jace that he can't go down to the water. He continues to squeal about the bloody waves. Music about the future being bright to shots of the sea and the kids playing on the beach.

Back in the van Lazy shrieks about the ginormous waves. It makes her realise how strong the sea is, even though she's a confident swimmer. Isabelle reminisces about Typhoon Lagoon in America. Lazy loves the tsunami waves in Disney. Esme twisted her ankle at Dunquin Pier so has been in the van. Orthopaedic surgeon/teacher/neurologist/pilot/travel expert Creepy has obviously determined that it's just a sprain because she can walk on it. Esme tried to put her shoe on but it hurts too much. Creepy says a wave is almost as high as an airplane in the sky. The best thing for Esme is to have her ankle elevated with ice on it.

Shot of the van driving away. More driving drone shots. They're spending the night in Dingle. Ironic considering they'd fit into the chavvy Dingle Family very well. Creepy looks a lot like creepy Cain in the early 2000s and Lazy keeps popping out kids like Charity. Noah seems to be turning into Cain 2.0. Lazy wants to go to the shops tomorrow because they're so cute. Creepy comes and starts cuddling up to Lazy, saying he's going to get fish and chips but she says they're not having them because they've already eaten. They've about to wind down from the night. Esme isn't feeling well with her ankle. It hurts to put pressure on but not to touch so Lazy is sure it's sprained. If it's no better tomorrow they'll take her to be checked out. It's bruised but not swollen. The diesel heater has only been used three times on the trip. The fan has been used a lot because it gets hot in the van at night. Creepy probably thinks that's because he's in the van- sexiest man alive. 🤮 🤮

End of vlog

Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey, is this a joke?
Screenshot 2022-04-27 203659.png

When your child mentions Florida and you remember you can never go back there because of the man (debatable) sitting next to you.
1651090637802.png
1651090655025.png
1651090686750.png
1651090733225.png

1651090839375.png
1651090962098.png
1651091021279.png
1651090878439.png
1651091315799.png
1651091291720.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Has Christine actually been banned from entering America then?

Or is he too scared to go back for some reason? ie he'll get the shit kicked out of him.
Basically if he steps back in Florida, he knows all da ‘trolls’ will inform the authorities. The crime he committed is a federal offence punishable by a massive fine, up to 10 years in prison and signing of the sex offender register.
In reality nothing would happen but obviously noncey Nora knows he’s guilty and wouldn’t risk it, after what happened in Oz 😂😂

New vlog- what’s it like living with teens in a van. Doesn’t sound sex offendery at all!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Puppet

VIP Member
New vlog- what’s it like living with teens in a van. Doesn’t sound sex offendery at all!
🤮

That's disgusting. He's deliberatly added TEENS and a thumbnail photo with their open mouths, as he knows exactly which sort of people will be watching / searching for these sort of vlogs.

• Sick
  • Sad