The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
05197F07-E0AB-4FAC-BC93-526A1A670302.jpeg

Hahaha Wild Atlantic Way Van Life isn’t looking very good, is it Mr Ingram 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I’m not sure how YouTube works, does that mean they will lose the money already made from those vlogs or does it mean they just lose any future views on the videos that have been deleted?

Reactions: 16
Well no one was really watching this trip anyway, probably best to delete it all and pretend it never happened.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Off topic sorry lads,
When they were in OZ, did they vlog when all that stuff kicked off with the police or have i got things mixed up?

Reactions: 6
Gone for me to , ooo I bet they are fuming 😤 🤣🤣 go home inghams this trip is sinking your channel faster than chris can say drop towel and resend !!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well something I said is working at YT headquarters as that's another 2 vlogs deleted for being dangerous! Any parents who let kids up a cliff with flip flops on and then laugh, use the incident as content, click bait the title, have no 1st aid kit etc..... deserve to be banned and I have at least 15 more awaiting review! Went on too long now it needs highlighting properly!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Off topic sorry lads,
When they were in OZ, did they vlog when all that stuff kicked off with the police or have i got things mixed up?
I think Sarah vlogged in the airport whilst Chris had been taken off, and they vlogged afterwards but didn't mention anything was going on.

It was in the No Hell No video that Chris did where he talked about what had happened to him.

Sarah looks really old. She clearly doesn't look after her skin as it looks dry and leathery. Her lips are permanently cracked, her hair just looks a straggled mess and needs a good condition and cut and she looks like she is getting bigger by the day. She only bought that Pandora ring a few months ago, it already looks tight, however, Sarah will tell you that she isn't over weight she just needs to go to the gym and tone up. When they first started vlogging, Sarah took pride in her appearance, she always had nice clothes on, make up, painted her nails, her hair was always done, but now, she just looks dreadful. I think for her own personal sanity, she needs to go to work, the girls need to go to school because they have nothing to vlog anymore. There is just nothing about them. I watched a vlog ages ago when Sarah went shopping with Katrina, she got a phone call from school to collect Isabelle as she had had a fall at school. Sarah dropped what she was doing and Katrina took her to collect her, Sarah made the decision Isabelle needed to go to A & E. Chris was out skating, she phoned him, he drove straight home, and took Isabelle to hospital, no messing about, got her checked and she came out on crutches. Now they don't care less, if the girls are injured they just almost leave them to get on with it. Very strange to see their decline.
She looks very I’ll of you ask me , and she said in yesterday’s vlog she’s a strong swimmer 🤣 as if she doesn’t do no exercise she sits on her arse most days moaning about how small chocolate bars are, her skin is honestly really dry and she has black rings under her eyes , I don’t go out much but I look after myself 100% myself my happiness comes first

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Of the vlogs starting from when they were actually in Ireland, there are now only 12 vlogs left, and one is the really short clip they uploaded which doesn't really count. And that's only being helped by Isla's birthday vlogs which split one day into 2 vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think Sarah vlogged in the airport whilst Chris had been taken off, and they vlogged afterwards but didn't mention anything was going on.

It was in the No Hell No video that Chris did where he talked about what had happened to him.
Thank you!
was this in one of the very first OZ vlogs then would you know?

I've seen the NO HELL NO vid:rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
They won’t get money for videos removed 😉

Well done tattlers but they got no one but themselves this time! Roll on rant time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
So I’ve just gone to watch yesterdays vlog and it says it’s not available due to a 3rd party copy right claim..
I reported it and got an email to say they have removed it due to copy right 🙂🙂🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you!
was this in one of the very first OZ vlogs then would you know?

I've seen the NO HELL NO vid:rolleyes:
Now I've had a look I'm not sure if I'm making up the airport bit. The vlogs seem to go from their last day in Singapore to them being in the first apartment in Australia (Our first surprise destination in Australia vlog). Sarah mentions that they got to the apartment much later than anticipated but doesn't say anything else about it.

To be honest she's sat complaining in so many airports in the past that it's easy to get confused!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
RE: Thomas disappearing for a while..

I thought he’d gone to CBeebies Land but he’s not been in the comments for ages now. I did a bit of searching and it seems his comments have all disappeared from their vlogs. Have the Inghams blocked Thomas?

448D6349-DED9-448A-AB40-456B1F90207B.jpeg

Poor kid will be hyperventilating somewhere with Barney.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
RE: Thomas disappearing for a while..

I thought he’d gone to CBeebies Land but he’s not been in the comments for ages now. I did a bit of searching and it seems his comments have all disappeared from their vlogs. Have the Inghams blocked Thomas?

View attachment 1227902
Poor kid will be hyperventilating somewhere with Barney.
I think he along with Elizabeth and the real Andrea have all been blocked ,he mentioned his mum looking into booking cbeebies so I don't think he's away there despite some ifam saying so

“Cliffs of MO-Hair”

well done Sarah

Sorry, i’m sure this has been talked about but I haven’t read the entirety of this thread yet. Do we think Isla even has chicken pox? Chicken Pox is MISERABLE and she’s saying she feels fine and the spots don’t itch… what?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.