The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if YouTube will remove this one after they put “dangerous” in the title of the vlog again.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
so they’ve gone from spending a month going round Singapore and Australia during the girls summer holidays to being squashed into a van going round Ireland spending every day looking at cliff upon cliff and beach upon beach… yes, I’m sure they prefer their life now 🤥
Think they’re planning another Scotland trip so they can splash about on Loch Lomond 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jace launching himself at Mila’s casted legs!! 😡

I can’t cope with how he screeches “MAMA! MAMMAAAA!!!”

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
No wonder they‘ve turned the comments off the vlog. They left Esme in the van, on her own, while they went trekking over the cliffs, and took a still contagious Isla to a restaurant for tea. They‘re absolutely disgusting. The whole lot of them are filthy and feral. Obviously that’s not the children‘s fault, however they all look like they’ve just come out of the workhouse.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
No wonder they‘ve turned the comments off the vlog. They left Esme in the van, on her own, while they went trekking over the cliffs, and took a still contagious Isla to a restaurant for tea. They‘re absolutely disgusting. The whole lot of them are filthy and feral. Obviously that’s not the children‘s fault, however they all look like they’ve just come out of the workhouse.
I’m sorry but if I had seen them in the same restaurant as me with a child covered in chicken pox I would have gone mad.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Dr Sarah has diagnosed a sprain so that's ok then.

Chris was looking forward to seeing The Ring of Kerry - I bet he was.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
It's gone (along with a load of others). I think you've got some catching up to do! Apparently the WAW did have some unfinished business after all. Oops.
Thanks @mags, yes I do! Busy day at work lol. Can’t wait to see if they pleasure us with a rant in a few days

Reactions: 13
Surely with holding medical attention is neglect?! What happens if they do take her and the staff realise it was broken 2-3 weeks ago (for example)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I liken them to
Does anyone else find their fixation on ‘scenery’ and ‘stoooning views’ a bit … off?

Like don’t get me wrong, these places are often beautiful but given they’re not actually doing anything valuable while they’re there I find it hard to see how the view alone can be worth it? They’re not really spending much time outdoors hiking/camping, it’s clear the historic places mean nothing to them.

They’re pretty much just pretending the view from their van window was worth all this money/time and exploiting their kids for??
I liken them to people that have been in a coma for years they wake up and the world is completely different, trying new foods, news places etc. it’s like when they found potato’s on the beautiful isle of Portugal

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Surely with holding medical attention is neglect?! What happens if they do take her and the staff realise it was broken 2-3 weeks ago (for example)
Sarah will just laugh with the staff, as they will be ifam and its just the trolls making things up.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So they do possess some appropriate footwear, as they wore them for walking and for the beach.

shoes.png
beach.png

However, for walking on a cliff (Izzy slipping) and on the way to a waterfall (Izzy getting stuck) they wear flipflops

Insane family.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Esme can’t walk comfortably on her ankle. They had to fashion a pair of crutches out of some sticks they found in the hedgerows. Who sees their child suffering like that, and thinks “duck it, she doesn‘t need to be seen” ? They’re utter cockwombles. I absolutely loathe the pair of them

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
What kind of parent asks their child if they want to get medical attention? Surely as a parent you should be seeing that your child in pain and take them to be seen

• Heart
Reactions: 53
The set for life family gave Esme sticks in place of crutches to help her get around despite Dr. Sarah saying she needed to rest her 'sprained' ankle. At the end of the vlog Jace is playing on the bed after being given two banoffee pies then jumps and rolls over poor Mila's cast, you can even hear a slight crunch noise. No one in the van cares of course 😔

Screenshot 2022-04-28 at 18.41.24.png
Screenshot 2022-04-28 at 18.37.02.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Esme can’t walk comfortably on her ankle. They had to fashion a pair of crutches out of some sticks they found in the hedgerows. Who sees their child suffering like that, and thinks “duck it, she doesn‘t need to be seen” ? They’re utter cockwombles. I absolutely loathe the pair of them
Don’t be a cow! They asked their kid if she wanted to be seen and she said no! As they do if you ask them to wash, brush their teeth etc 🤣🤣 they really are clueless!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gooooooooood evening tatties!!!!!!
I need advice. I’m thinking of allowing my 16 (nearly 17) year old son to go out a tightrope walk over a 96ft drop with no safety harness because I’ve heard it’s got stooooonin views! I mean obviously I will film it from the safety of my skater friend Chris’s love machine so I can share it on YouTube
Comment down below what you guys think? Positive only- negative will get two sillyballs and blocked fooooos

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.