The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Jace getting dragged out after spending that time in the hospital. Who in their right mind takes a child with an infection that was still healing to a holiday park - they keep stooping lower and lower. No wonder they were so eager to leave the hospital and probably assured them he would go home and rest because that is what would have been recommended in agreeing to discharge early.

How much longer are they going to keep getting away with this neglectful behaviour because they sure as hell aren’t putting their kids needs first - Chris needs to grow the hell up, the children need stability and routine not getting dragged around the country to feed his addiction to running away from whatever it is he seem’s to be dodging and Sarah is just as despicable for enabling this behaviour.

Filming in a changing room & pool as well 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Mila will end up on a float in the pool with them saying they have found a genius life hack to take her in but not get wet. Well ok, she's getting a tiny bit wet. Yes Jace is splashing her and she's soaked but it doesn't even matter! It isn't anyone elses business but actually they phoned the consultant just before getting in the pool and he said they can do whatever they want!
I read that in a Vicky Pollard voice 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So they took Jace on the not so secret holiday as soon as they left hospital, not only that they took him swimming, it beggars belief.
It just goes to show how easy it is for them to lie cos Sarah said tbsp took a few days off cos they hadn’t had any sleep for a while and needed to catch up on it and how jaces eyes were totally better but that wasn’t even true … he’s eye was still red and he still needed eye drops in multiple times a day so the very worst thing he could of done is go swimming … not just for him but it would of contaminated the pool cos he had infection in his eye. It’s so irresponsible and selfish.

We all knew they went away it was just obvious but they hid it and we had no proof but most they’ve admitted it … they also admitted they didn’t even tell family …. No cos they know full well they would of got backlash from them too telling them how irresponsible and selfish they are

Explains why they were so quick to leave hospital, didnt the docs want to keep him in one more day
Yes they did but they insisted he will be ok to go home. I’m sorry but if the drs advices my child to stay in another night I wouldn’t argue it … they know best

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Also bullshit did they decide to go to the cabin the day after Jace got out of hospital. When he was in hospital, all those two did was whine about how they were supposed to be away right now and how they couldn’t get a refund. They probably left the hospital, picked the girls up and headed off straight away. Never mind poor Jace who’d been through the mill and spent the whole time saying ‘I want to go home’.
Disgusting, heartless, selfish idiots.
Sarah said she felt like they did something wrong going there. That’s because you did do something wrong. And not for the first time.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Not watching but from what I can work out they are just gagging for "haters" to watch because that is where there views come from. Best way to troll them is don't bother !

• Heart
Years ago mum used to shove baked beans in loads of stuff as a way to bulk the dinner out
Mine too. It's classic, old-school, thrifty cooking. (ie not for set-for-lifers)

Is Lazy getting her cooking inspiration from the Radfords?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So once again Tattlers sussed them out they've is go away with a very sick boy cellulitis is a serious infection no way woukd the hospital have agreed to him being taken there and swimming no wonder they kept it quiet even they realised it was utterly irresponsible, there has to be a reason for there constant trips to risk yet more backlash though they do get more views for risky behaviour.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The risks they take are going to catch up with them one day ,I truly hope nothing happens to any of the children but with parents who don't take their own childrens safety seriously its only a matter of time

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
WE HAVE A SECRET..

The vlog starts with Jace talking about how the Gruffalos are hiding in the trees. Lazy tells him they're his friend. Jace says Lottie told him they're so angry. I bet Esme had a role in that as well. Despite Lazy trying to convince him the Gruffalo want to be his friend; he never wants them to be nice. Creepy and Lazy tell Jace the Gruffalo is hungry. Jace says the Gruffalo smacks the table when he's hungry. Lazy tells him to sit on the stool and tell her about the Gruffalo and the Grump whilst she makes his toast. Time lapse of Esme and Isla sat in front of the laptop home schooling. It doesn't look like they're getting tutored either, just copying something off the internet.

Lazy tells Jace to tell us what happened to his arms. She asks if his arms fell off, he says no and then she cackles because she's the funniest person who's ever lived. Jace has to have a sleepsuit on him at night because he pushes the quilt off. The arms of Jace's sleepsuit are detachable so Lazy took them off last night as it was warm. No one knew they came off so Lazy unzipped them quietly, pulled them off and said "da-da". It was funny because no one expected it. Now that it's getting warmer Lazy is going to keep the arms off. The sleepsuits are one of her new Tat and Me products of course. Jace climbs onto her back and starts rolling his car over Lazy's back. There are two girl designs and two boy designs but Lazy gives permission for boys and girls to wear either. The car one is Jace's favourite.

Mila is sat on her bean bag. Jace wants to play with his cars. He's given Lazy a broken one. His favourite is the green one and he gives it to Lazy. Time lapse of Lazy playing with Jace and waving a toy in front of Mila's face.

Creepy is holding Mila as Lazy advertises one of her wankets, which Mila is wearing. She is wearing the smallest one and Creepy reminds us that Mila is dinky. They're getting the products up this weekend. Mila is getting fussy so Lazy thought she'd pop her in the sling. She was taking Jace and Mila for a walk and Creepy asked to go with them so Lazy said yes. She tells Jace he can't put his stick in the hot tub.

Creepy moans about the rain. He moans that Lazy has taken his Greggs caramel shortbreads. Lazy says he can have one whilst she and Jace share the other one. Footage of Lazy and Jace walking through the forest with Prinny. Creepy films the privately owned cabins in the gorgeous forest. Lazy has been creepily looking into the cabins again, and she says the bedrooms are massive, proper big double bedrooms. More walking.

A breathless Lazy says they're almost back at the cabin for a cup of tea. Mila is still asleep. The girls should be finished with their schoolwork as it's 3pm. I don't know why they bother, it's not like they're learning much. Copying down info from Google and then forgetting about it is not home schooling. They're heading up to the leisure centre and Lazy is so excited. She lets us into the secret that they had a secret holiday they didn't vlog. It felt naughty. It was the cabin they had booked when Jace was ill; he was discharged from hospital, they went home and got up the next day, thinking of what to do. Jace was bouncing off the walls whilst Lazy was thinking of what to do so suggested they go swimming. Then Creepy suggested they go to the empty cabin and go swimming there. Jace was fully better so they decided to go. They love the leisure centre.

It's an hour later, 3pm. Lazy has been stuck to the stool with Mila on her. The girls are in the hot tub and it's time for lunch. They're off to the leisure centre between 6-7pm. For lunch is Lazy's absolute favourite; Brazillian black bean stew with tomato, cashew and quinoa. Lazy spent too long pronouncing quinoa as ki-noah or ca-noah.

Creepy closes the car door and follows the girls into the leisure centre. Esme says she's wearing her favourite swimming costume. Jace is wearing his life jacket. Lazy says the last time they came there was very special because it was Mila's first and last chance to go swimming. She loved it. Music to shots of the leisure centre. Creepy is missing out on having a wash because he's looking after Mila. Esme forgot her goggles so can't open her eyes underwater. Footage of the girls swimming. Isabelle is babysitting Jace whilst Lazy films.

Lazy goes to the outside pool. There are birds in the tree. The pool is really hot and cosy, and the rain makes it cosier. More footage of the kids in the pool.

Creepy tells us a fun story about how they got an Indian takeaway the last time they were at the cabin, and it was the best Indian takeaway he'd ever had. They watched a movie and it was the best night ever. They had to recreate it after swimming because they had the munchies. Everyone crashed afterwards and has gone to bed, leaving Creepy to say goodnight to us. He's been left to clean up the mess and say goodnight to us. Something cool is happening tomorrow and something cool is happening every day they're at the cabin. They go home on Friday so have one full day left. Prinny has a bone that lazy bought her. Creepy loves editing in the cabin because the bedrooms are at the other end of it so there's no possible way him pottering around or watching another movie will disturb anyone. Closing the door blocks out the sound. Thumbs up for that. I very much doubt you want to block out just the sound of a movie you pig.

End of vlog

His nails are filthy. Has he never heard of nail clippers?
1646341183302.png

He thinks he's gorgeous
1646341328251.png
1646341348579.png
1646341493724.png

I think the first part of this describes him.
1646341408370.png

I don't think sausage fingers needs to point at Creepy, he could be seen a mile away with that stupid hat on.
1646341841387.png

1646341816482.png
1646342247468.png
1646342441514.png
1646342493044.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
His nails give me the heave 🤮🤮🤮

Can't remember, but did she have Mila in the hospital with her too,when Jace was in? As she's breastfeeding

Reactions: 19
WE HAVE A SECRET..

The vlog starts with Jace talking about how the Gruffalos are hiding in the trees. Lazy tells him they're his friend. Jace says Lottie told him they're so angry. I bet Esme had a role in that as well. Despite Lazy trying to convince him the Gruffalo want to be his friend; he never wants them to be nice. Creepy and Lazy tell Jace the Gruffalo is hungry. Jace says the Gruffalo smacks the table when he's hungry. Lazy tells him to sit on the stool and tell her about the Gruffalo and the Grump whilst she makes his toast. Time lapse of Esme and Isla sat in front of the laptop home schooling. It doesn't look like they're getting tutored either, just copying something off the internet.

Lazy tells Jace to tell us what happened to his arms. She asks if his arms fell off, he says no and then she cackles because she's the funniest person who's ever lived. Jace has to have a sleepsuit on him at night because he pushes the quilt off. The arms of Jace's sleepsuit are detachable so Lazy took them off last night as it was warm. No one knew they came off so Lazy unzipped them quietly, pulled them off and said "da-da". It was funny because no one expected it. Now that it's getting warmer Lazy is going to keep the arms off. The sleepsuits are one of her new Tat and Me products of course. Jace climbs onto her back and starts rolling his car over Lazy's back. There are two girl designs and two boy designs but Lazy gives permission for boys and girls to wear either. The car one is Jace's favourite.

Mila is sat on her bean bag. Jace wants to play with his cars. He's given Lazy a broken one. His favourite is the green one and he gives it to Lazy. Time lapse of Lazy playing with Jace and waving a toy in front of Mila's face.

Creepy is holding Mila as Lazy advertises one of her wankets, which Mila is wearing. She is wearing the smallest one and Creepy reminds us that Mila is dinky. They're getting the products up this weekend. Mila is getting fussy so Lazy thought she'd pop her in the sling. She was taking Jace and Mila for a walk and Creepy asked to go with them so Lazy said yes. She tells Jace he can't put his stick in the hot tub.

Creepy moans about the rain. He moans that Lazy has taken his Greggs caramel shortbreads. Lazy says he can have one whilst she and Jace share the other one. Footage of Lazy and Jace walking through the forest with Prinny. Creepy films the privately owned cabins in the gorgeous forest. Lazy has been creepily looking into the cabins again, and she says the bedrooms are massive, proper big double bedrooms. More walking.

A breathless Lazy says they're almost back at the cabin for a cup of tea. Mila is still asleep. The girls should be finished with their schoolwork as it's 3pm. I don't know why they bother, it's not like they're learning much. Copying down info from Google and then forgetting about it is not home schooling. They're heading up to the leisure centre and Lazy is so excited. She lets us into the secret that they had a secret holiday they didn't vlog. It felt naughty. It was the cabin they had booked when Jace was ill; he was discharged from hospital, they went home and got up the next day, thinking of what to do. Jace was bouncing off the walls whilst Lazy was thinking of what to do so suggested they go swimming. Then Creepy suggested they go to the empty cabin and go swimming there. Jace was fully better so they decided to go. They love the leisure centre.

It's an hour later, 3pm. Lazy has been stuck to the stool with Mila on her. The girls are in the hot tub and it's time for lunch. They're off to the leisure centre between 6-7pm. For lunch is Lazy's absolute favourite; Brazillian black bean stew with tomato, cashew and quinoa. Lazy spent too long pronouncing quinoa as ki-noah or ca-noah.

Creepy closes the car door and follows the girls into the leisure centre. Esme says she's wearing her favourite swimming costume. Jace is wearing his life jacket. Lazy says the last time they came there was very special because it was Mila's first and last chance to go swimming. She loved it. Music to shots of the leisure centre. Creepy is missing out on having a wash because he's looking after Mila. Esme forgot her goggles so can't open her eyes underwater. Footage of the girls swimming. Isabelle is babysitting Jace whilst Lazy films.

Lazy goes to the outside pool. There are birds in the tree. The pool is really hot and cosy, and the rain makes it cosier. More footage of the kids in the pool.

Creepy tells us a fun story about how they got an Indian takeaway the last time they were at the cabin, and it was the best Indian takeaway he'd ever had. They watched a movie and it was the best night ever. They had to recreate it after swimming because they had the munchies. Everyone crashed afterwards and has gone to bed, leaving Creepy to say goodnight to us. He's been left to clean up the mess and say goodnight to us. Something cool is happening tomorrow and something cool is happening every day they're at the cabin. They go home on Friday so have one full day left. Prinny has a bone that lazy bought her. Creepy loves editing in the cabin because the bedrooms are at the other end of it so there's no possible way him pottering around or watching another movie will disturb anyone. Closing the door blocks out the sound. Thumbs up for that. I very much doubt you want to block out just the sound of a movie you pig.

End of vlog

His nails are filthy. Has he never heard of nail clippers?
View attachment 1100938

He thinks he's gorgeous
View attachment 1100946View attachment 1100949View attachment 1100954

I think the first part of this describes him.
View attachment 1100952
I don't think sausage fingers needs to point at Creepy, he could be seen a mile away with that stupid hat on.
View attachment 1100980

View attachment 1100977View attachment 1101000View attachment 1101009View attachment 1101011
Brilliant 😂
I actually Thought the creeps hap was one of those low hanging light fixtures.

What’s with white all of a sudden? What does white mean!?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not watching but please...please dont be what people on here have been predicting.
I’m assuming the secret is they stayed in the same cabin just after jace got out of hospital. So when the doctor was going to keep him in another night that’s why lazy and Chris pushed for him to be discharged a day early so they could rush to get away 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Not watching but from what I can work out they are just gagging for "haters" to watch because that is where there views come from. Best way to troll them is don't bother !
If we watch the link on tattle, do they still get a view though?

Reactions: 6
So the few days off camera were nothing to do with jace and his recovery then!
Of course not!! It was all a big secret due to fact the Range Rover didn’t have an MOT and they didn’t want a repeat of what happened in Scotland sitting in a bush!

• Angry
  • Wow
At this stage it's just sad really
I am not a troll Sarah just saying ! Please get a grip and sort the kids out X

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Of course not!! It was all a big secret due to fact the Range Rover didn’t have an MOT and they didn’t want a repeat of what happened in Scotland sitting in a bush!
Oh yes they didn’t have the minibus then so would of been in the Range Rover with no tax I didn’t think of that

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.