The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m assuming the secret is they stayed in the same cabin just after jace got out of hospital. So when the doctor was going to keep him in another night that’s why lazy and Chris pushed for him to be discharged a day early so they could rush to get away 😡
You are correct. Apparently ‘Jace’ was going up the walls being cooped up in the mansion so they took him to a tiny lodge and to swim in a chlorine pool with a bad eye

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
You are correct. Apparently ‘Jace’ was going up the walls being cooped up in the mansion so they took him to a tiny lodge and to swim in a chlorine pool with a bad eye
He is climbing the walls cooped up in the house everyday but doesnt normally bother them! That kid would love a trip to soft play or playgroup!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m confused with Jace’s eye test with the consultant 🤥 Did he get new glasses the same day? 🤷‍♀️ Also if Isabelle was still at her school she would have been getting her results for her maths & English..I wonder how she’s getting on with studies teaching herself 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Year 11's round here are sitting mock exams this week! Izzy is on another pointless holiday 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I am sure lazy will try and defend their actions of taking Jace from hospital to the cabin and swimming pool, by saying that the hospital consultant said the clorine would be good for his eye infection... Yeah right lazy - with a lie like this your (very big) pants should catch fire!

Reactions: 27
My dear beloved Tattlers, I need some advice. I know you good soles will help & guide me.

I am about to undertake some renovations (aka redecorating the master bedroom)

We will be moving out of said room while all renovations take place.

We will be moving into another room in the house.

We will be performing all normal duties.

CAN I CLASS IT AS A HOLIDAY? (like the Inghams, I am sleeping in a different bed)

• Haha
Reactions: 45

CAN I CLASS IT AS A HOLIDAY? (like the Inghams, I am sleeping in a different bed)
Sounds more like a super awesome sleepover to me.

PS Don't forget to leave the bedroom curtains and window open so you can be visited after dark by a creepy pervert hilarious prankster.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
My dear beloved Tattlers, I need some advice. I know you good soles will help & guide me.

I am about to undertake some renovations (aka redecorating the master bedroom)

We will be moving out of said room while all renovations take place.

It all depends on if you take the slow cooker with you to cook slop and 🧀 whether you can call it a holiday. Please don’t pee in the bath/hot tub tho…,,

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sounds more like a super awesome sleepover to me.

PS Don't forget to leave the bedroom curtains and window open so you can be visited after dark by a creepy pervert hilarious prankster.
I'm not on a ground floor - so not expecting any visitors - although come to think of it the 'milk tray man' wears dark clothing - the current 'sex beanie' is currently wearing a white condom and also lighter clothes

Thanks for the advise!!!

It all depends on if you take the slow cooker with you to cook slop and 🧀 whether you can call it a holiday. Please don’t pee in the bath/hot tub tho…,,
[/QUOT
Maybe I should put the slow cooker in the utility? It will then feel it's on holiday - Thank you so much @Priority education

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ingham family drinking game, have a shot every time they mention (insert name of child here) is dinky.

Seriously though, don't try this, you will die 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Please tell me they have put fluffy socks on Mila under that sad excuse for a warm blanket! I live in a very hot place that doesn't have cold winters but even I put socks and sheepskin booties on my baby outdoors. Her little toes will freeze if she's got nothing warm on them under there. I know the cast makes it really difficult but she needs layers. It must be cold because Sarah has that massive coat on. PUT A HAT ON THE BABY!!!!!!!!!!

People own those cabins and live there full-time so we'll stand outside and talk about it in our shrill voices and film them too. These people have no common decency.

What the hell. Please tell me they did not let Jace go swimming during their 'secret' holiday after he came out of hospital with cellulitis. If he was bouncing off the walls, take him out for walks locally, play with him in the back garden but don't take him away from the comforts of home. It beggars belief.

They just don't understand that daily vlogging isn't just filming all the mundane crap you do, it's being creative and influential and making fun vlogs. They have got to be some of the most boring people I've ever come across. I know, I'm going to do duck all all day and film it and put in on the internet for anyone to view how pathetic my life is. Oh dear.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The eyefucking was off the scale tonight. He can't believe just how god-damn stunningly beautiful he is. I mean, you can't blame him. What a total dilf. Who definitely hasn't just dyed his hair again and wears a hat that makes him look like he's bleeping Papa Smurf.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Mine too. It's classic, old-school, thrifty cooking. (ie not for set-for-lifers)

Is Lazy getting her cooking inspiration from the Radfords?
There's no way Lazy and Creepy will last with Noel's meagre portions.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think they've run off with no warning because there are people going to be at that funeral he doesn't want to face. What with all the sexual grooming allegations and what not. Lot of explaining that could be awkward - and disbelieved. Certainly he's so stupid he thinks this "work commitment" of a holiday vlog gives him a valid excuse for not being there.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There is a weird thing that happens to Sarah and Chris when they are “away on holiday”…
1) They take the kids out for a walk
2) They take the kids swimming.
Both these activities are very rarely done when they are at home.
What’s that about?! I don’t get it? Surely they can’t be THAT lazy that because the forest is literally outside their front door they think “let’s take Jace and Mila for a walk”. I’ve never heard Sarah say that….ever. Some days poor Jace does not step a foot outside at home. The swimming, maybe they don’t know that leisure centres are one of children’s favourite places😀 I mean, I’m not the biggest fan of the horrible changing rooms etc in public leisure centres but hey, the kids love it as an activity!
The final thing that bugs me SO much, the girls with their long hair in the pool, so dangerous and so unhygienic! 😬 Tie it back!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Sarah, Chris & Izzy….it’s plainly obvious you read here however let me just enlighten you.
The recent SECRET you revealed was not a secret…it was in fact a LIE.
You told your fans you were taking Jace HOME and weren’t vlogging to spend time as a family and for him to get better, which is what should have happened.
However you deliberately LIED because you knew you were being irresponsible and stupid.
You knew you’d receive critisism because of it but please don’t turn it into something it wasn’….it was most definitely a LIE!
I hate LIARS!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
It looks like Creepy has had some new clobber to go on holiday an hour away and he is loving himself. I noticed the white beanie and the gray one with the stripe and he's bought some more just for men in the colour barcode.
He's glancing at himself even more than usual and doing that weird thing with his eye that he thinks is sexy but to everyone else it looks like he's squeezing a fart out. 🤮 If they were genuinely set for life I'm convinced he'd have had Botox by now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.