The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going on social blade figures and the views they are getting they really are going to have to start making baby and me less of a fad business with drops every time they can be bothered ordering and making it a full time job!

Reactions: 19
But they swear it's a real log burner they have. A special one that can sit on top of carpet and can be pulled out for Chris to Hoover behind of course 🤷‍♀️🤣
Thick as mince the pair of them yet she in particular loves to act all high and mighty 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1097557

Izzy made this reply to someone saying "You look unfit and unwell and need to get out of the house."

Now while I agree with the notion that telling any young girl she looks unfit could lead to dangerous behaviours like extreme dieting, does Izzy not realise the irony and utter hypocrisy of saying "It shouldn't concern you what I do with my life"?
Ummm - you're on the internet every day making your mum and dad money by luring strangers into being interested in everything you do, love. Take the issue up with them.
She's already got the mentality of a brain washed conspiracy theorist. The tone of her post shows she doesn't listen to any other view points and is starting to view good normal advice as suspicious. Her parents have done a real number on her.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Kenwick Park, Louth. In one of their 8 person, 4 bed lodges. They have quite destinctive decor, so easy to recognise. We tried to book a break there but Covid restrictions got in the way. You can use the hotel facilities too, such as the pool and spa. I mean they could be somewhere else, but I doubt it as cost wise it's quite reasonable for a family of 7.

Sarah gave it away really when they showed themselves driving through flat Lincolnshire and then mentioning how many bedrooms, plus it was obviously a lodge. There aren't many four bed lodges about when I looked previously.
This place actually looks lovely! Might book a break here later in the year 😂

That finger just makes me want to throw up
Just the finger?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just the finger?
I should maybe be thankful that my eyes are drawn to the finger, so I don't have to look at the rest of him?

I have never seen anyone else before where my first thought is "Oh god what's he been doing with that finger"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Can't wait for the cabin tour. Of course there's a hot tub, I wonder if 'surprise' will be in the vlog title.

🤢 Creepy in his beanie, thinking he looks good in his jacket, strange hand gesture and filtered waxy, screwed up face.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Based on the tiny bit weve seen im guessing its this lodge. Wish i could take off and go next week at that price!
My moneys on the Brayford Spa lodge - 4 bedrooms and a hot tub.

Pets allowed so I wonder has Prinny been brought?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.