The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a Mega super special surprise OMG pow exciting event to get ready for... walking the kids to school! It's shocking but apparently you are allowed to walk in your local area and don't have to go on holiday to do this?! It's raining but have been told that it's ok to go outside in any weather and you don't actually need to hide away in the house for weeks at a time?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
And this makes me so sad! She only has her ifam 😔 She is always showing edit after edit of herself, so sad isn’t it?
58381835-1D14-45FD-915D-3BD579A0B6C9.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 26
There is a weird thing that happens to Sarah and Chris when they are “away on holiday”…
1) They take the kids out for a walk
2) They take the kids swimming.
Both these activities are very rarely done when they are at home.
What’s that about?! I don’t get it? Surely they can’t be THAT lazy that because the forest is literally outside their front door they think “let’s take Jace and Mila for a walk”. I’ve never heard Sarah say that….ever. Some days poor Jace does not step a foot outside at home. The swimming, maybe they don’t know that leisure centres are one of children’s favourite places😀 I mean, I’m not the biggest fan of the horrible changing rooms etc in public leisure centres but hey, the kids love it as an activity!
The final thing that bugs me SO much, the girls with their long hair in the pool, so dangerous and so unhygienic! 😬 Tie it back!!
I personally think it is because they are terrified of someone recognising Creepy, and confronting them about his n ways. They can no longer do normal family stuff in their home country because of him.

It is mainly her who goes shopping, and when they do go on days out in the UK, they go during term time, and as late in the day as possible.

He seems more comfortable abroad as he is less likely to be known and confronted. They spend their life running away because of his behaviour.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
I personally think it is because they are terrified of someone recognising Creepy, and confronting them about his n ways. They can no longer do normal family stuff in their home country because of him.

It is mainly her who goes shopping, and when they do go on days out in the UK, they go during term time, and as late in the day as possible.

He seems more comfortable abroad as he is less likely to be known and confronted. They spend their life running away because of his behaviour.
You are so on the money. The kids are definitely (pretend) home schooled for this reason. It's why they live in isolation and don't go for local walks and activities in their own area. Why they constantly need to get away. Why they don't have friends. Why the kids don't have friends. Its all because of what Chris has done.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Isn't Creepy long overdue a haircut? Wasn't the last time he had one just before Mila's photoshoot? Before that he spent ages pretending he couldn't get an appointment. He may of course have hacked at his luscious locks with the bacon scissors since then.

They know the even the icult wouldn't be stupid enough to try and defend them going on 'holiday' after Jace had been in hospital.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Isn't Creepy long overdue a haircut? Wasn't the last time he had one just before Mila's photoshoot? Before that he spent ages pretending he couldn't get an appointment. He may of course have hacked at his luscious locks with the bacon scissors since then.

They know the even the icult wouldn't be stupid enough to try and defend them going on 'holiday' after Jace had been in hospital.
And now they’ve taken Mila on a one hour car ride they didn’t have to do, using their ‘exemption’ certificate not giving a tit about her safety

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Sarah, Chris & Izzy….it’s plainly obvious you read here however let me just enlighten you.
The recent SECRET you revealed was not a secret…it was in fact a LIE.
You told your fans you were taking Jace HOME and weren’t vlogging to spend time as a family and for him to get better, which is what should have happened.
However you deliberately LIED because you knew you were being irresponsible and stupid.
You knew you’d receive critisism because of it but please don’t turn it into something it wasn’….it was most definitely a LIE!
I hate LIARS!
Also Sarah clearly stated that the reason they took time off was Cos they had no sleep while Jace was in hospital and needed to catch up. … the last thing you would want to do when you’ve had no sleep is go on holiday

Reactions: 29
And this makes me so sad! She only has her ifam 😔 She is always showing edit after edit of herself, so sad isn’t it?
View attachment 1101608
What’s with the tongue

Sarah, Chris & Izzy….it’s plainly obvious you read here however let me just enlighten you.
The recent SECRET you revealed was not a secret…it was in fact a LIE.
You told your fans you were taking Jace HOME and weren’t vlogging to spend time as a family and for him to get better, which is what should have happened.
However you deliberately LIED because you knew you were being irresponsible and stupid.
You knew you’d receive critisism because of it but please don’t turn it into something it wasn’….it was most definitely a LIE!
I hate LIARS!
What?? They didn’t go home when Jace was discharged?? Where was this said? Vile parents

YES! Don’t give them a view.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Liars as always thats the Minghams ,feral scum who think they're influencers and famous ,infamous for messaging young girls that's what you are Creepy and SeacroftSarah is way too lazy to leave you ,it's your vile behaviour that has caused you to be on the run constantly

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm all for encouraging my teen to follow his/her passions, but something doesn't sit right with me.
Isabelle is encouraged to act as a de facto psychiatrist or therapist to the young and vulnerable Ifam, which is just bloody wrong and so unfair to Isabelle. From mental health issues to periods, it is widely discussed on these frequent IG stories and Ifanny feedback. Considering this is the only social contact she gets outside her family I'm not surprised she gushes about having 'such an impact'.

There is a weird thing that happens to Sarah and Chris when they are “away on holiday”…
1) They take the kids out for a walk
2) They take the kids swimming.
Both these activities are very rarely done when they are at home.
What’s that about?! I don’t get it? Surely they can’t be THAT lazy that because the forest is literally outside their front door they think “let’s take Jace and Mila for a walk”. I’ve never heard Sarah say that….ever. Some days poor Jace does not step a foot outside at home. The swimming, maybe they don’t know that leisure centres are one of children’s favourite places😀 I mean, I’m not the biggest fan of the horrible changing rooms etc in public leisure centres but hey, the kids love it as an activity!
The final thing that bugs me SO much, the girls with their long hair in the pool, so dangerous and so unhygienic! 😬 Tie it back!!
The only time those girls get a proper hairwash is when it floats freely in a pool of chlorinated water. Lazy gets to disinfect her flaps, Creepy hopefully gets his meagre tresses out when the camera isn't on him, win win. 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I'm all for encouraging my teen to follow his/her passions, but something doesn't sit right with me.
Isabelle is encouraged to act as a de facto psychiatrist or therapist to the young and vulnerable Ifam, which is just bloody wrong and so unfair to Isabelle. From mental health issues to periods, it is widely discussed on these frequent IG stories and Ifanny feedback. Considering this is the only social contact she gets outside her family I'm not surprised she gushes about having 'such an impact'.

The only time those girls get a proper hairwash is when it floats freely in a pool of chlorinated water. Lazy gets to disinfect her flaps, Creepy hopefully gets his meagre tresses out when the camera isn't on him, win win. 🤣
Impact? What impact? Delusional, like her parents more like.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
They didn't vlog it as even they knew how bad it was This is likely why they picked him up in the van as girls were already packed up ready to go! This also means they whole jaces is home set up staged (althou we knew it was) days later confusing the poor boy and also that means the footage when he was taking his meds which were already nearly all gone which they said were days they didn't vlog actually when they got back and were vlogging again and you can clearly see how bad his eye still was! Most likely due to the calorine! Can't believe they left hospital early for it!! Seriously they have gone to far now They are sick in the head!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Also GCES the average is about £3000 this year and deadline has now passed and sure if they had paid that sort of money we would have heard something Also this year due to backlog orless got in early its full especially in Surrey etc and althou paid kids will have to wait to Autumn to sit them Also some of the first papers start in April I can guarantee Izzy is not doing them but what lies we get who knows 🤬🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Did they actually go on a secret holiday tho? Or are they doing it for a reaction? Remember if it wasn’t blogged it didn’t happen!!! Xx

Reactions: 13
They have to be. Although if they are Im shocked they're allowed to drive around without a proper carseat for Mila
I"m sure they will be being reported right now ,it's the children who are suffering especially the youngest one

The face,the nails,the ginger arm hair ,the dyed head hair,the beanie and still he thinks he's quite something 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
One of the things that bothers me about Isabelle and her "fans" on instagram, she's 17 this year. Almost an adult. In many ways she is not the same as most the same age because of the isolation and lack of experience in any situations outside of her immediate family. But it still doesn't sit right that she wants the random ifam as her friends, and offers advice to children younger than her, gets excited over their edits of her. The way she has the same attitude as Sarah when she doesn't like something someone has said - even when it appears to have been said by a fan and is well meaning. One day soon she will be treated as an adult in her own right and have to take responsibility.

There is only so long that everyone can excuse the children's behaviour as being the fault of the parents. You could say that Sarah is the way she is because of her upbringing, Chris is the way he is because he learnt his grooming ways from his grooming mother, but at the end of the day they are adults who are responsible for their own behaviour and only they can change it. I'm not saying any of the children will end up like their parents but do they think that when they are 30 Sarah will just do a rant and defend something Isabelle said to someone and that will be it? Of course I hope that they will be out of this youtube/cult life well before then and be getting on with their own life, but the longer it goes on they will struggle with real life.

Lots of teens say/do things that they definitely wouldn't as they get older it's part of growing up and learning how to navigate situations, but the problem with the Ingham children is there seems to be no end in sight for their isolated existence and the older they get it starts to get a bit strange to be interacting with younger children in the way that they do online. It already isn't ok that she seems to give advice about serious problems and thinks it's nice that people say they are only living for her. Because of what Chris and Sarah do they also don't seem to understand that what they put online is for ever and they are not just talking to friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Quick question
My son is having his braces off next week….does this mean his teeth have been renovated?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.