The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they actually go on a secret holiday tho? Or are they doing it for a reaction? Remember if it wasn’t blogged it didn’t happen!!! Xx
Think they put in some pictures in the vlog where you could see jace’s bad eye 😶

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Quick question
My son is having his braces off next week….does this mean his teeth have been renovated?
I know you've asked this in a jokey way but what it means is that your son is lucky that you as a loving parent have seen to his dental needs, something that is sadly lacking for the Ingham children who already have very obvious dental problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
All these crappy holidays had me thinking.

If Chris hadn’t fucked up so badly they literally could have been set for life and even had a holiday home with their own pool in Florida rather than skulking around Britain in winter in a delivery van

It’s mind blowing how much his actions affected their channel and they all seem to have pretended it didn’t happen

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
As the blanket, wearable thing is classed as a baby garmet, do you think it's label correctly as stated by the UK laws when it comes to baby garmets?
As well as this is a complete rip off of tuppence and crumble. We have one of their star shaped blankets they have been around for years.

Reactions: 12
All these crappy holidays had me thinking.

If Chris hadn’t fucked up so badly they literally could have been set for life and even had a holiday home with their own pool in Florida rather than skulking around Britain in winter in a delivery van

It’s mind blowing how much his actions affected their channel and they all seem to have pretended it didn’t happen
You are so right they would have been one of the uk most famous YouTube family’s with brand deals worth thousands, paid holidays, cars anything they want I think.

Now they have to move around in the dark hiding where making content buying tit or faking being happy in their van holidays is more important than their kids health.

I’m no fan of Sarah but if she kicked the low life out when it all happened, The channel would have thrived she and the girls would actually be set for life for real.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Did they actually go on a secret holiday tho? Or are they doing it for a reaction? Remember if it wasn’t blogged it didn’t happen!!! Xx
What's actually more likely though? That they took their poor little sick child home after his hospital stay and looked after him, or they immediately bundled him away to an unfamiliar holiday chalet for purely selfish reasons? My money's on them being their usual selfish tw@s

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Just wondering....have they referenced what's going on in Ukraine at all?

Reactions: 7
That’s a classic 😂

You are so right they would have been one of the uk most famous YouTube family’s with brand deals worth thousands, paid holidays, cars anything they want I think.

Now they have to move around in the dark hiding where making content buying tit or faking being happy in their van holidays is more important than their kids health.

I’m no fan of Sarah but if she kicked the low life out when it all happened, The channel would have thrived she and the girls would actually be set for life for real.
They do seem to travel at night… when Chris did the ‘luxury’ log cabin tour, which was he said was before it was messed up by them, it was pitch black outside? So were they all sat in the van whilst he filmed? Strange family

Reactions: 14
I know you've asked this in a jokey way but what it means is that your son is lucky that you as a loving parent have seen to his dental needs, something that is sadly lacking for the Ingham children who already have very obvious dental problems.
And I think sadly Izzy has now missed the chance for NHS braces. Waiting lists are long and shes only 18 months from turning 18.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I wonder if Creepy snooped in any other cabin windows,he is a strange yet dangerous creature around young girls ,look closely at how he is with his own stepdaughter,in plain sight yet Seacroft doesn't seem to notice or care

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And I think sadly Izzy has now missed the chance for NHS braces. Waiting lists are long and shes only 18 months from turning 18.
They can surely pay for braces.how much has been wasted on caravan and pervavan

Reactions: 17
I personally think it is because they are terrified of someone recognising Creepy, and confronting them about his n ways. They can no longer do normal family stuff in their home country because of him.

It is mainly her who goes shopping, and when they do go on days out in the UK, they go during term time, and as late in the day as possible.

He seems more comfortable abroad as he is less likely to be known and confronted. They spend their life running away because of his behaviour.
Imagine looking over your shoulder all the time just admit what you did creepy better late then never

Reactions: 18
They could easily address what is happening in the Ukraine and all together check their clothes and such and see what they could donate to help the people, who are currently suffering.

That would be vlog content and an act of kindness

Not this crap in the woods nonsense

Reactions: 28
They could easily address what is happening in the Ukraine and all together check their clothes and such and see what they could donate to help the people, who are currently suffering.

That would be vlog content and an act of kindness

Not this crap in the woods nonsense
I actually hope they don’t do this. I’ve seen a lot of collection points have basically been inundated with soiled and dirty clothes and things that they couldn’t be bothered to take to the skip and I can imagine the Inghams doing exactly this. Basically shifting all their garage crap from the garage for some poor volunteers to deal with.

I’d much rather they did something like a sponsored thing and told their fans (since they are set for life) that they would double what the donations were or somethjng

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I actually hope they don’t do this. I’ve seen a lot of collection points have basically been inundated with soiled and dirty clothes and things that they couldn’t be bothered to take to the skip and I can imagine the Inghams doing exactly this. Basically shifting all their garage crap from the garage for some poor volunteers to deal with.

I’d much rather they did something like a sponsored thing and told their fans (since they are set for life) that they would double what the donations were or somethjng
OK that is true, it didn't come to my mind that they would dump their scruffy stuff there as this is something normal people wouldn't do.
I wash and fold the clothes nicely before I donate them

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I was just about to say the same. All the collections I've heard about are asking for new goods only.

As they love shopping so much they could at least find out which specific items are being requested by their local collection point and then take the family to the shops to buy toiletries, nappies, first aid or whatever to donate to those in desperate need.

Also it wouldn't cost them anything to signpost reputable charities etc. There are loads of ways they could help if they wanted to.

Reactions: 27
OK that is true, it didn't come to my mind that they would dump their scruffy stuff there as this is something normal people wouldn't do.
I wash and fold the clothes nicely before I donate them
Yeah wasn’t a dig at you it is a nice idea and you would like to think people think the same way we do but I’ve read about people taking soiled bedding and all sorts and have to wonder wtf is wrong with people

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Late vlog but able to promote her tat on insta - how do the IFAM (🤢) not see right through this half hearted attempt at daily vlogging

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.