The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
surely they could do all this in their own house wtaf is the point lolol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Chris again trying to scare Esme and Isla at the window! Creeping about! 😠😠😠
Why do they add cheese to every meal!
Poor Mila! Her cast looks really grubby!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The way he “pranked” the girls at the end was so inappropriate. Did anyone else notice all the open Easter eggs on the shelves?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I can see it now, an Ifam will comment on a vlog this week, asking if it's been the funeral of his friend yet and if Creepy is OK. Then Andrea will reply, explaining that Creepy can't possibly be expected to go as he is away on holiday.

I'd bet my house on it 😂. Weird woman she is.
Then Dan will reply with, “Who just loves the Ingham Family”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Today was the day I lost my patience with the head secret FB group. I know I shouldn’t have lowered myself and commented and as suspected I got blocked and removed quicker than Chris deleting his snapchat account!

I’ve had a mentally draining day, just gone through my third miscarriage alone at home and weirdly this group is such a comfort ❤ It’s an easy way to pass time and switch my own problems off for a bit!
I hope you’re ok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So the girls are terrified of their own house because their mother keeps saying they have stalkers. So what does the fuckwit father do, try and scare them at bedtime by creeping up to their bedroom
Window. Way to duck up your kids guys

More cheese and slop for dinner I see. What a riveting holiday. Same tit different location. Not like they have a hot tub at home is it?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Sarah REALLY had to get in there that it was Islas fault that she didn't bring a bathing suit.

She's 9. Kids might be able to pack but did they not check at all?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Today was the day I lost my patience with the head secret FB group. I know I shouldn’t have lowered myself and commented and as suspected I got blocked and removed quicker than Chris deleting his snapchat account!

I’ve had a mentally draining day, just gone through my third miscarriage alone at home and weirdly this group is such a comfort ❤ It’s an easy way to pass time and switch my own problems off for a bit!
Just brilliant

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They really have no respect for other peoples property do they - allowing Mila to eat a strawberry on the beige sofa, it seemed to be slipping in her hands

wondering if it’s an undeclared ad as well - with the accomodation tour section like it was

Reactions: 29
So the girls are terrified of their own house because their mother keeps saying they have stalkers. So what does the fuckwit father do, try and scare them at bedtime by creeping up to their bedroom
Window. Way to duck up your kids guys

More cheese and slop for dinner I see. What a riveting holiday. Same tit different location. Not like they have a hot tub at home is it?
Did she say that? Again, they are the reason people know where they live. No ones going to beltoft to stalk them, its almost the middle of nowhere (unless the motorway closes and they divert past thier house 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is flavoursome another word for full of fat and salt. Jesus wept, no much wonder they are so bloated in that family. The amount of salt and cheese they eat. Pure red processed cheese by the block 🤢

I am so sorry for you loss. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sarahs cooking. If I put it on 7 hours we will be eating at midnight, so I will put it on high then it will be about 5 hours. Yes much better to eat dinner at 10 than midnight...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So they go away, to eat slop and sugary stuff, go to a shop, and watch TV, they might as well have stayed at home

Reactions: 41
Thank the lord there’s a swimming pool! It’s the only time they wash!!!! The water will resemble shreks swamp when the “parents” get out of it alone!
I’ll have to start making notes of where they visit so I never go there

Sarahs cooking. If I put it on 7 hours we will be eating at midnight, so I will put it on high then it will be about 5 hours. Yes much better to eat dinner at 10 than midnight...
Most people use slow cookers so they put it on before they go to work and it’s ready when they get home from work. What the hell does she do all day that she doesn’t get dinner done until 10 pm

Reactions: 31
What the actual duck is he playing at giving the girls a "jump scare". Un-locking their window so he can prowl round and give them a fright. God forbid an actual predator was to break in and snatch one of those girls (it happens you bleeping moron Chris) they would just think it was dad.

Screenshot 2022-03-02 181659.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
duck they really are doing their trips on a shoestring (more like cheesestring) budget. Why go anywhere if they just do the same as they do at home.

Basically their holidays are just cramming themselves into too small rooms while stuffing themselves full of cheese and pasta and watching telly. Yup that's how the set for life bunch live.

And Chris stop creeping outside windows... Weirdo. So inappropriate and weird. Preteen/teens need privacy. A grown man creeping outside girls bedrooms especially with a bleeping camera..... How pervy and unsettling.i feel a bit ill and deeply unsettled

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.