The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#220 Now baby is exclusively Greggs-fed,Don't stroke Nannar's pussy...it bites...someone said
Nannnar’s pussy didn’t bite hard enough. There’s three further generations to prove it functioned unharmed by man nor beast.

Nanaaar’s pussy purrs 🎼 I’m a tiger, I’m a tiger 🎶 and gives Lulu a run for her money. 🐯

Yeah she did go missing! Turned out she was at some relatives of her late husband, think it was anyway! It was during the 1st lockdown, and she didn't tell anyone!
Poor Nannar . If a sleepover after a funeral is as good as the poor 🐄 gets without having to spend her pension it’s a sorry state of affairs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I was just looking at that ! BUT even worse is Sarah’s most recent family pic on her Instagram ! WTAF ? Jace looks like a tiny hobo 😩 Izzy looks like a squatter and the other 2 girls look like waifs even mila looks grubby 😞 WTF is wrong with them ? When they first started vlogging those girls where spotless. Their small rented house was cosy and mostly tidy ! Sarah was slim and pretty and even creepy was thin and working in a real job ! YT has turned them into a bunch of fat self entitled , money hungry , selfish , spiteful scruffy greaseballs ! 🙄

OH ! And creepys story :
HIS WORLD ! Exactly what he dreams of ! His world EVERYONE minus Sarah ! If he could get rid of her but keep the rest he would and we all know it ! 😏
Not an eyebrow between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was just looking at that ! BUT even worse is Sarah’s most recent family pic on her Instagram ! WTAF ? Jace looks like a tiny hobo 😩 Izzy looks like a squatter and the other 2 girls look like waifs even mila looks grubby 😞 WTF is wrong with them ? When they first started vlogging those girls where spotless. Their small rented house was cosy and mostly tidy ! Sarah was slim and pretty and even creepy was thin and working in a real job ! YT has turned them into a bunch of fat self entitled , money hungry , selfish , spiteful scruffy greaseballs ! 🙄

OH ! And creepys story :
HIS WORLD ! Exactly what he dreams of ! His world EVERYONE minus Sarah ! If he could get rid of her but keep the rest he would and we all know it ! 😏
Unfortunately they got money and got greedy but nothing lasts forever

Reactions: 12

OH ! And creepys story :
Look at poor esmes little toes in the second one! Yet they still buy her cheap shoes and she doesn’t know what size she is.

Quick google would suggest those toes need looking at before they cause her any further damage. Does sarah not even look at her children to see this?

Poor little Jace on an older one too. You aren’t telling me that pretending the are sizes to small isn’t causing that? Yes things can grow twisted etc but surely if that’s the case you’d get them proper shoes

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Thread title suggestion:

“We tried to go to Disneyland but Mickey said no, no, no.”

In the tune of Amy Winehouse’s Rehab.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Look at poor esmes little toes in the second one! Yet they still buy her cheap shoes and she doesn’t know what size she is.

Quick google would suggest those toes need looking at before they cause her any further damage. Does sarah not even look at her children to see this?

Poor little Jace on an older one too. You aren’t telling me that pretending the are sizes to small isn’t causing that? Yes things can grow twisted etc but surely if that’s the case you’d get them proper shoes
I thought that was Jace's hand at first. I bet Nannar has better looking feet than those poor kids. Like you say, even if it was a growth abnormality there is absolutely no excuse for not giving them the care they're clearly lacking. 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t normally bother but how can they be so out of touch with reality? Seriously - filming themselves shopping for yet more clothes & toys for themselves when we are all so desperate to figure out how we can do something to help those in such dire distress across Europe. Buy things for the refugees!

The teen *needs* a cat. No - the teen needs a wake up call! Watch the news - see the sacrifices made by those sheltering with their pets. Those people need and care for them.
And same old badly ripped jeans - utter mess. Be grateful that you have hot water and use it - for all of those millions who have been denied such basic essentials.
Just stop. Stop the tone deaf spending, the excitement over clothes from Home Bargains, whatever that is and DO SOMETHING OF WORTH beyond your pitiful selfish delusion.

Anyone who holds these cretins as role models is almost as bad. I think we are seeing what true role models and inspirations look like, more than we ever imagined possible from our fellow citizens of the world being driven from their homes, from all that they know and love.

Still ‘I need a cat’.
Geez that girl could bore for England if there was such a competition. Yeah, yeah, I know she’s a product of her crappy parents, but at her age it’s getting harder to use that as an excuse. I left home at 16 and managed to work my life out. And at age 17, I got a cat, in my little rented studio apartment. I did not consult my parents 😻 … or my landlord!
I loved her with my soul - took her on the bus, in my pocket. We moved a few times, each time to a bigger better place. She had kittens - I kept one.
Tragically she was hit by a car - I found out two days later after looking everywhere. But no internet then. I still remember vividly the hysterical tears. And the collection people had kept her collar which I have to this day in a box.
Her kitten was maybe a year old - he was my comfort and lived past his 21st birthday!

Sorry for waffling, but the ‘I want a cat’ kinda set me off. Ya think? 😼😸 Prove that you can at least be responsible for yourself before taking on another life.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
(To the tune of "Miss American Pie") 🎶 🎵....

Ingham Family #220 Bye bye, Mr Face Like Dropped Pie. Drives a taxi, looking waxy, coz the cashflow ran dry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Things must be tough in the set for life house - they’ve actually gone ahead and started sharing old vlog on a monday now. Wonder if the kids question why they don’t do anything like that anymore

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Lmao they really trying to relive the good old days before chris was discovered to be noncey

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
In less than 4 years 😬 check the state of him all those fat cokes and cheese pasta dishes catching up with him!! Just head and a body he doesn’t have a neck, he’s morphing in to Prinny in that ugly coat! Can add him to the East17 lineup with Lazy39!
209A7938-4610-46E5-B3EE-4E7397865803.jpeg
23D36ACE-50C9-4D67-B369-187DC3A45347.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
This is definitely one of their worse ideas. And that’s saying something.
They’re really going to show themselves up posting videos of them all happy, clean, dressed well, getting along, going on amazing holidays and days out. And then the next day you tune in to see Chris and Sarah being pissy with each other, everyone’s hair thick with grease and dirty clothes. Terrible van holidays and cheap bits and bats from the pound shop. They’re just going to be bombarded with requests/questions about why they no longer do that kind of stuff as they’re all clearly much happier in the old stuff. The ‘we love the van more that expensive holidays’ line won’t stand up.
I can imagine many rants a comin’.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I genuinely cannot cope with how GREASY Chris’ hair is. How any woman can find that attractive is beyond me

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.